36 Healing Quotes
Take a look through our collection of inspirational healing quotes to give you comfort and help you find peace in life.
I have always believed that healing the mind and soul takes a form of strength that not many realize they have, you must tap into that hidden strength pool and push past the hurt and pain to emerge on the other side stronger and more mentally sound than you have ever been before.
Whether you are healing the mind or healing the body, we hope these quotes can help you or a loved one ease whatever pain you may be going through.
Last Edited 03/02/2021
Time heals all wounds, but history never forgets.
Dakarai Jelani-Miller, Demon Saige
- With grateful hearts we receive the gift of healing.
Julie Yarbrough, Grief Light: Reflections On Grief
- The souls of the sun, the moon, an ocean, a tree, and a mountain have the power to heal, rejuvenate, and transform life.
Zhi Gang Sha, Tao I: The Way of All Life
- The only path away from our suffering is to embrace the suffering.
M. Scott Peck, The road less traveled
- Healing from grief is a gift given to all who have loved so much, and love is the eternal energy that fills the empty ache from which we grieve.
Debra Ann, Messaging
Sad Love Quotes
- We need to acknowledge the suffering we are feeling in our hearts and give it time to heal in a natural order.
Deborah Manley, For The Love Of Grief
- Healing is not the absence of the storm. Healing is the way we ride the wave.
Jarem Sawatsky, The Healing and Love Collection
- Symbolic sight lets you see into your spirit and your limitless potential for healing and wholeness.
Caroline Myss, Anatomy of the Spirit
- Healing is creating shifts that bring about positive changes in wellness that serve the highest and greatest good.
Karen Fraizer, The Little Book Of Energy Healing Techniques
Quotes About Change
- The ultimate healing force for these negative feelings of anxiety and stress is love and compassion.
Guru Meditation, Guided Meditations for Self Healing.
- Healing and wholeness are for those willing to be vulnerable enough to be made strong.
Julie Yarbrough, Beyond The Broken Heart
Strength and Courage
- The pain is ever present, but life goes on and is still worth living.
Gary Sturgis, Finding Your Way From Grief To Healing
- As with any life challenge, it’s important that we invite our angels to help us heal from painful losses.
Doreen Virtue, Healing With The Angels
- Music lets you slip back in time to relive those days when you felt as if the world were yours. It’s can become the healing touch of peace and joy.
Gifts Of The Spirit
- Spiritual healing defies tenacious grief.
Julie Yarbrough, Inside The Broken HeartDeath
- I heal by sharing my pain. I heal by knowing it’s not real. As intense as it may seem, there is nothing real about it. It is intangible.
Anne O’Neil, If You Want A Rainbow, Welcome The Rain
- You do yourself a great disservice by denying pain the respect it deserves as a tool for your growth. The more completely you understand how you function in pain, the more effectively you can heal.
Vonne Solis, Divine Healing Transforming Pain Into Personal Power: A Guide To Heal Pain
- Without confession to God and to one another, we cannot experience full healing.
Stephen Arterburn M. ED, David Stoop, A Bible Centered Approach To Taking Back Your Life
- Beauty and love, these are the priceless things that feed my hungry soul and give it wings.
- The final building block is the freewill decision to forgive, which connects the bridge to the spiritual realm or island. On this island resides the power to heal.
Wayne Kauppila, Opening The Door To Freedom With Forgiveness Therapy
- Turning negative relationships into positive ones can be incredibly healing.
Echo Bodine, My Big Book Of HealingNegativity
- The healing of open wounds heal with forgiveness, love and time.
Maria Paige Vosacek, Dedicated To The Soul /Sole Good Of Humanity
- Even in the darkest moments, when the rain falls on your life, know that a rainbow is waiting for you.
Jocelyne F. Lafrenière, Unleash Your PowerRainbow
- We each have a story of wounds.
Our wounds need to be shared transparently.
Wounds can heal with forgiveness.
Walking victoriously with our scars can bring encouragement and hope to others.
Dell Maestra, The Last Grain Of Salt
- The human mind is our lifetime’s treasure so I believe that we must do all that we can to develop a healthy and sound mind.
Rajiv Chelladurai, Wisdom Workout
- Blocks to love will fall by the wayside, walls that separate us will begin to melt, wounds will heal, and the world will change.
Marco Smimoff, Love For No Reason
Love Quotes For Her
- You were created from love and you are made up of love. Even your soul is a bastion of love! If you a seek healing, you must find it within yourself.
Barry Ferguson, Collision Course: How to Harness the Power of Love to Heal Your Broken Life
- Issues of the Soul can and do hinder spiritual progress, and while a damaged soul is no easy fix, healing is possible.
Derik Overly, Issues of the Soul.
- We desire healing; God desires us to be healed
Carl Townsend, In Pursuit of Healing
- To Survive and Recover from Any Abuse Is a Healing That We Can All Achieve.
Wendy Edwards, Healing Answers from a Survivor
- You can heal your mind, as surely as you can heal a broken leg.
Catherine Carrigan, Healing Depression
- I believe we can help heal the world with something as simple as daily acts of kindness.
Carolyn McKinstry, While the World Watched
Act of Kindness
- Healing the soul can be like lancing one’s raw, burned emotions, and tenderly bandaging them for quiet healing.
Joy S. Berger, Music of the Soul
- Healing doesn’t mean that we get to rewrite our experiences and choose a different story. But what we have the power to choose is how the story ends.
Debra Fileta, Are You Really OK?
- I acknowledge that healing my pain is a choice.
Stephen Arterburn, Healing is a Choice Workbook
- I realise that injury can heal but sadness, loss and mental pain can also heal with time, but never leaves you. The door is always open to recall our heartache our emotions – the loss is always there.
Fiona Dunckley,Tou Tou
We hope you have enjoyed reading our collection of healing quotes and we hope they help with any tough times you might be facing.
If you are looking for further inspiration click the link below.
More Quotes to Inspire