42 Transformation Quotes
Be encouraged by these transformation quotes. Transformation is a complete change in a person, a process or a thing. Life sometimes hands us challenges that transform our thinking or our habits or our lifestyle. Positive transformation always shows an improvement but is usually done over time. We hope the transformation quotes here inspire and encourage you.
- Ignite Your Faith, Starve Your Distractions & Transform Your Life.
Nicole Louise, Faith Frequency
- Your life, slowly and surely, is transformed: because you internalize and form a new a better habit and approach, one that’s natural, automatic, and an inherent part of you.
Jeff Haden, Transform
- Some people would call it the tipping point. It’s something that happens unexpectedly but goes on to completely change and transform both your business and your life.
Celia Gaze, Why Put A Bow Tie On A Llama
Quotes About Change
- You want to change your life? Find God. Study God’s word. It is not a religion but finding a relationship with God that will transform your life.
- My own life was completely transformed because of the inspiring and encouraging words of one man who saw in me more than I was then able to see in myself.
- Make a promise to yourself that today, from this very moment, is the first day on your journey to total transformation.
Louise Stapely, 33 Guided Visualization Scripts to Create the Life of Your Dreams
Words of Encouragement
- Small changes in structure, however, can melt steel.
Safi Bahcall, Loonshots
- There are no shortcuts. You have to do the inner work to experience the outer results of change and transformation you are looking for in your life and career.
Julie Perrine, The Innovative Admin
- This is when I decided, if I survived, I must leave a legacy. That I would do something worthwhile. I would make a difference. I wanted change and it needed to start with me.
Hemi Hossain, Fire Your Boss
Make A Difference Quotes
- This is your resistance to love and freedom. The lingering darkness within you is resisting happiness.
Gabrielle Bernstein, The universe Has Your Back
- Because human beings have this incredible ability to imagine, create, and decide, it gives you the opportunity to change something in an instant.
Todd Herman, The Alter Ego Effect
- I realized that life had much more to offer than I had anticipated and decided to help others in their human journey. Thus, I become a trainer and a coach with passion for transformation.
Ann Betz, Coaching the Spirit
- You have more power than you realize: the power to take charge of how you’re treated, how you build relationships, and how you handle tough situations in your workplace.
Natalie Canavor, Workplace Genie
- To create positive transformation in our lives, we must understand how our mind influences routines and behaviors.
Reuben Wanjala, Change Your Thinking Transform Your Life
Positive Life Quotes
- Find a reason to laugh
Just look at funny giraffes
Watch a funny show
A transformation you will go.
Catherine Pulsifer, Laughter Is A Gift
- Behind every successful person are the habits which shaped his personality. Whatever you are, your behavior and what you will achieve in the near future all depends on the habits you follow.
Robert Henley, Change Your Habits Now
- When you truly realize what God has done for you, His love, grace and forgiveness begin to transform every area of your life.
Jennifer Carter, Women of Courage
God’s Grace Quotes
- Dedication is belief transitioned into action which is transformed into change.
- Most judge themselves harshly for their lives, bodies, and the choices they make that involve them. But right now, let’s transform these areas into opportunities for optimization instead of judgment.
David Hauser, Unstoppable
- But we can go even further than that; we can often transform those annoying habits into their opposites.
Noel Janis-Norton, Calmer, Easier, Happier Boys
- Only we can take the action that will create the transformation we seek.
Kristen Moeller, Waiting for Jack
- Some people intrinsically know what their core beliefs are and how they acquired them, but awareness alone won’t transform them.
Karl Dawson, Transform Your Beliefs, Transform Your Life.
- It is important that you transform your thinking, transform your actions, and transform your life now as you brace for the impact of Higher Taxes!
Brian Tracy, Transform
- We may preach rich truths out of Scripture and craft clever blogs and tweets. But if we have not lived the truths we teach and been transformed by them personally, the spiritual transformation of those we serve will be stunted.
Peter Scazzero, The Emotionally Healthy Leader
- Nothing is more empowering than transforming from someone who spends his days fantasizing about the adventures and relationships he could have into someone who actually takes the actions necessary to bring his fantasies into reality.
Avery G. Hayden, The Trials
Actions Speak Louder Than Words Quotes
- My core belief back then—unchanged today, so many years later—was that music is a force of transformation and empowerment, a catalyst in human life.
Ted Gioia, A Subversive History of Music
- It is important to remember that change, the lasting kind, is a product of daily habits and not an overnight transformation.
Angel Greene, Self Help
Words of Encouragement for Women
- If we’re lucky and skillful enough — if we transform the equations in just the right way — we can get them to reveal their hidden implications.
Steve Strogatz, Infinite Powers
- What we resist persists and what we accept can transform.
Barry McDonagh, Dare
- Social media have transformed communication and they can transform your job search.
Jenny Rogers, Facing Redundancy
- Welcoming a child into the world is a process that transforms us on all levels: heart, mind, body, soul, relationships, beliefs, and consciousness.
Anna Cariad-Barrett, Shamanic Wisdom for Pregnancy and Parenthood
- Our own desire for transformation will come as we grow in our understanding of God’s unfailing love for us.
Christine Wood, Experiencing Hope
- As you replace insecurity with security, you will no longer need a particular vanity. You’ll transform the locked-up energy into inner strength and self-approval.
Doc Childre, Deborah Rozman, Overcoming Emotional Chaos
- Transformation occurs not because we make it so, but because we’re willing to look and feel.
Fiona Robertson, The Art of Finding Yourself
- Comunicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misundertsndings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
Thomas D. Craig, A Cup of Buddha
Try Your Best
- How do I transform negative emotions into positive ones? – How can I truly love myself, and what does it mean? – How should I handle negative people, especially my loved ones?
Alexander Cooper, Summary of Good Vibes Good Life
- If you are not successful then transform your way of thinking as if you were a caterpillar transforming into a monarch butterfly.
Jivolae James Harris MBA, Infinite Greatness
- Transform your attitude toward mistakes and failure. Imagine what you could achieve if you had no fear of failure
Michael Gelb, The Five Keys to High Performance
- Whatever you are now, whatever you do now, and whatever circumstances you may find yourself in now, remember you have all it takes to become who you want to be.
Abed Shiimi, Choosing Who You Want to Become
- Isn’t this a new chapter? Don’t let the old you win
SJ McCoy, A Little Rain Must Fall
- Learning how to transform rejection into something positive will put you light-years ahead of people who interpret rejection as a personal attack. In fact, when you’re self-made you will find the success in each failure.
- . . .it is important that you stick with people who are positive and cheerful. Even if you were once a negative thinker, spending more time with them will transform you into an optimistic person.
Stephens Hyang, Positive Thinking
More Quotes to Inspire