43 New Year Greetings
Use these New Year greetings to inspire, encourage and send positive messages to family and friends to start their new year on a positive note.
- This new year’s greeting is sent with love
in hopes that God blesses you from above.
May the year be filled with health and happiness
May your days be ones of bliss.
New Year Wishes
- The coming year is filled with opportunity; our hopes are that you are successful in all you do over the coming year.
New Year Quotes
- Christmas is over and a new year begins
this greeting is sent to say I am grateful we’re friends.
- We look back over last year and find people who have impacted our lives in a positive way, you, my dear, are one of those people.
New Year Poem
- Smiles and happiness are in our thoughts as we think of you. Thank you for all you do. Greetings of love are sent your way, and may your new year be great.
- Inspiration you bring to all who know you. Encouragement you always give.Thank you for all you do.Happy New Year to YOU!
- May you have good health, lots of happiness, and a great New Year.
- Happy New Year to a person I appreciate in my life – thats YOU!
- You are like a shining light
Enthusiasm and you are so bright
The coming year holds good things for you
We can see it in all you do.
- Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’… Alfred Lord Tennyson
- People come and go in our lives. But you are always there. Hopes that the new year brings everything you hope and dream of.
- A fresh start this new year will bring.
An opportunity to do the things
Perhaps you have put off your dreams
But now is a time for them to be realized.
Happy New Year to You.
- The year is new, each day is new, may they be all filled with all that you are working towards.
- This greeting is sent from across the miles
And is filled with lots of smiles
With hopes, the new year will bring
Happiness, prosperity, and everything.
- Be thankful for the year that has past
Be thankful for the coming year
Count your blessings
You have the opportunity to start afresh
- A new year, a time to set new goals. A time to reflect on the things that are important to you and the things you wish to achieve. May this year see all your dreams come true.
- May the best day of the past year be the worst day of the coming year.
Best Motivational Quotes
- In life, the important things are not things. May this year find you surrounded by family and friends who bring you happiness and joy.
- In life, we have our valleys and our mountain tops, our highs and our lows. This greeting brings hopes for many mountain tops and many highs in the coming new year.
- Always remember, that when I count my blessings you are counted twice. So my hope for the coming year is that you are blessed many times.
- May you experience a wonderful new year. May you look forward to each and every day. May your Mondays be as good as your Fridays. And when you look back on this upcoming New Year may your memories be positive and filled with happy thoughts.
- A New Year to continue to write our own story. May you be the hero in the story.
- May all your dreams turn into goals in this coming year.
We believe in you and have no fear
That success can be yours you see
Because your attitude holds the key.
- A greeting sent for your new year
With wishes for you, my dear:
May you have kindness shown to you
May you have compassion for others, no matter who
May you always lend a helping hand
May you live your beliefs and take a stand
May you find blessings in simple things
May you be thankful for each day it brings
May you overcome challenges that appear
May you not give in to fear
May you be happy each day
May life be good to you in every way.
- When I was young a friend said to me:
believe in yourself and you will see
Your attitude will change and let you do
All your goals you want to pursue.
So may this coming year be one
That you set your goals and get them done.
Believe In Yourself
- This greeting is sent your way
To remind you to take time to play
Keep a balance in your life
And take everything with strife.
- One year ends, another begins
May it be filled with lots of wins
No matter what trials you face
You will overcome them with grace.
- Don’t let others get you down
Be enthusiastic but not a clown
Our wish for your new year
Is happiness because you are such a dear.
- Each year does end and a new one begins. May this coming new year be one that leaves your worries behind and one that gives you encouragement and hope.
Words of Encouragement
- The year is past,
your challenges will not last
Look ahead and see
All that you can be.
- May the coming year be filled with all the things that make you happy.
- Don’t focus on the challenges, look for the good in each and every day. And with this new year approaching have an attitude of gratitude and your year will be filled with happiness.
- May God fill your new year with laughter, health and love
May you experience His presence as the bright as the sun above
And feel His blessings around you, know He is always near
May the joy go with you through-out the coming year.
- May God give you the faith to make your dreams come true,
And may the new year bring you encouragement each and every day.
- There are no words to express the special place you fill
You mean so much to me and always, always will.
This new year greeting comes with warmest wishes for you
And wishes of health, happiness and prosperity too.
- Hope your New Year is happy throughout
And you will look back with memories about
The wonderful beginnings the New Year brings
Let it be a reflection of all your favorite things.
- The old year is retiring
Let your new year be aspiring
Live your dreams
Life is more than it seems.
Poems about Life
- May your new year be filled with sunshine
May miracles be a sign
Let life is exciting and full of hope
It is all in your attitude and how you cope.
- The New Year allows you to share lots of love,
The New Year allows you to forgive like God above,
The New Year allows you to help others,
And success will find you if I have my druthers.
- Celebrate your achievement of the past year, and keep moving forward with anticipation of this coming year’s achievement.
Moving Forward Quotes
- This New Year greeting brings you a quote by Anthony T. Hincks to consider: “As the year passes, what else besides age have we achieved?” Words to think about when you are thinking about the coming year!
- Sister may the coming year be full of childhood memories and new successes. Happy New Year Sis!
- A New Year could be considered chapters in a book. May you continue to write each chapter of your book so that it becomes a best seller. Happy New Year!
More Quotes to Inspire and Encourage