73 Mother Quotes
A mother is a person who loves and cares for you. Let these Mother quotes be ones that you share with your Mom, also find wishes for a Happy Mothers Day. and Happy Mother’s day images. Mom’s are special people in our lives.
- Mothers give up so much, so that their children can have so much. Catherine Pulsifer
- Despite the fact that we ought to show adoration to you mother each and every day, Mother’s Day is that one day when we demonstrate the most love for you, and make you feel like a Queen. Sheila Sage, Quotes to Inspire Motherhood
- Mother… a mother holds her child’s hand for just a short time, but holds their hearts forever.
Quote of the Day
- A mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark. Grimaldos Robin
- Never undermine yourself because you are ‘just’ a house mom. Tracey Taylor, Stay At Home Mom
Believe In Yourself
- Roses are red
violets are blue
There is no one dearer
than a Mom like you!
Valentines Day Quotes
- There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
- Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind. Kahlil Gibran
- My mother was the dearest, sweetest angel. She didn’t talk; she sang. She was a tower of strength. Jayne Meadows
Strong Women Quotes
- Mothers never retire, no matter how old her children are she is always a Mom, always willing to encourage and help her children in any way she can! Catherine Pulsifer
- So I just want to stress to you the importance of mothers, because class, you’re going to have your October 22nd – and you just always remember that your mother is there who loves you, who will protect you, always stand with you. Kevin Vickers, Canadain Former House of Commons sergeant-at-arms
- One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters. George Herbert
- This mothering role will teach you more about yourself than you ever expected. Tricia Goyer, Teen Mom: You’re Stronger Than You Think
- I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above. For everything you gave me, but mostly for your love. Wayne F. Winters
- She (mother) pushed us to always try harder, to want the best out of our lives, and to always be strong – a lesson she was forced to learn herself when we were all still young. Willie Davis, Closing the Gap
Quotes on Life Lessons
- Mother-love is the great, surging, divine current that plays forever through humanity. Elbert Hubbard
- Ma-ma does everything for the baby, who responds by saying Da-da first. Mignon McLaughlin
- Mother was by far the greatest personal influence in our lives.
Famous Quotes about Life
- Giving grace to yourself is never more important than when you become a mother. Whitney Meade, The Balance Beam
- When I was a young boy, something that my mom always emphasized to my siblings and me is that it was never okay to just get bye, be average or mediocre. She encouraged us to chase our dreams, but always keep God first in our lives. Joseph Woodley, No Generals In the House
- A mother is the one who is still there when everyone else has deserted you. Author Unknown
A Mother and Alot More
- Her life was not easy, yet she was a living example of someone who did the best with what life handed her. Thank you, Mom. We will always be grateful for the life lessons you taught and the love you shared. Sandra Bullock Smith, Trading Places
- My mother is the neatest person I know. I mean that in every sense of the word. Rob Guinan, Soap Opera (for kids)
Words of Encouragement
- My mother’s love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion, her intelligence reflected in my daughters. Michelle Obama
- When it comes to parenting, the practice of framing mothers and fathers as good or bad is both rampant and corrosive -it turns parenting into a shame minefield. The real questions for parents should be: ‘Are you engaged? Are you paying attention?’ Brenï¿½ Brown, Daring Greatly
- Motherhood is more awesome than I ever thought it could be and harder than I ever would have imagined. Sarah Williams, Cupcakes On A Tuesday
- Not only am I a fighter, but I’m a survivor. I think being a mother really plays into that. Willow Cross, Getting Over It
- Repetition is the mother of all skills, so the simplest way to ingrain something as a belief is to repeat it. Rosemary Peck, The Little Book of Tough Self Love
- Behind every famous and influential person there is a driving force and in many cases this driving force is the unfailing love and support of their mothers. Lisa Valentine
- Usually it is our biological mother or permanent mother substitute who profoundly influences our perceptions about ourselves, our lives, and our significant relationships. Brenda Hunter, In the Company of Women: Deepening Our Relationships with the Important Women in Our Lives
- A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories. Honore de Balzac
- After all the definitions and expression of thoughts on Mother, I still feel that ‘who is mother’ is a question that cannot be answered satisfactorily by words and one has to experience the love, nurturing, compassion and empathy of a mother at a personal level to know what is mother. Sanjay Kali
- Daughters – see your mom as a woman who can share valuable guidance based on her journey. Karen Keller, Ph.D
- May is a time we get many reminders to pause and take time to acknowledge the contributions of mothers to our lives. Deborah Chelette-Wilson
- I have a special mother, this I truly know. I could not ask for better, my mother, I love her so. Julie Hebert
Mothers Day Poems
- Even though my father was very strict with us, my dear mother was exactly the opposite. Maybe it was because I was the baby of the family that she treated me specially – but, whatever the reason, whenever I thought about my mother, I envisioned an angel. Ludvik Wieder, I Promised My Mother
- The mother is very important because she educates us since she is pregnant to practice the art of loving.Reina Perez
- All this holiday requires is an appreciation for your mom on the second Sunday of May.Trisha Lesch, Mom I Love You
- When last did you look your mother in the eyes and tell her, ï¿½Thank you, Mama, for giving birth to me. Thank you for being my mother and my best friend. Dr. Carter Brown, I Love You, Mom
- Out of instinct we want to agree with the child who wants to do things “mom’s way” but out of fairness we must listen to why the other child is trying to do things another way – they may have a very good reason for doing things differently. Sophie Banks, On Children and Jealousy
- You’re a mom at home, you don’t need to be a mom at work too. While the mothering urge in you is strong – save that energy for home. Jacqueline Fisch, Unfussy Mom
- Draw strength from people who have gone before you; your mother, your mentor, your boss, a senior colleague and so on. Grace Essen, Successful Working Mom
- Mom, thank you for always modeling the utmost strength, determination, and work ethic. Steph Gold, Now Is YOUR Time
- As feminist theorists have articulated in numerous books, the mother is frequently the most significant model for young girls. Patricia Foster, Sister to Sister
- My gratitude to my dear mother . . . whom I love very much. I will forever be grateful to you for instilling wisdom and Godly values in me. Thank you for being a strong woman of God and never giving up. This has been a very valuable lesson to me as I live and learn. Irell Wallace, Don’t Give Up
- Now, mothering is far more rewarding than any job, but there are times when you need a day off. Ashlee Meadows, Stress Management
- I can truly say how wonderful, I feel my mother is.She knows exactly when I’m in need, not to mention all the things she does. Julie Hebert
- There is actually a great wisdom behind talking with the mom-to-be about the baby shower before planning it. First of all, ask for her permission to do it. Keep in mind that she is the mother, so she always has a say in things concerning her baby. Gabriella Reznik, Baby Shower Ideas
- The true story of the first Christmas is really quite awesome when you know more of the details about what happened. A good place to start is with Mary the the mother of Jesus. Tim Gilroy, Christmas Traditions: Facts and Fallacies
- A mother understands what a child does not say. Proverb
- My son was an adult, making adult choices. He had excluded me and the rest of his family. We were no longer a part of his life. It was up to me to take charge where I could, in my own life….As a caring mother who had always tried to do my best, I had a right to step forward, embrace my circumstances, and get on with my life. Sheri McGregor MA, Done With The Crying
- But the most important thing I learned from Mom is that nothing is more precious or sacred than doing God’s will. Kenneth W. Hagin
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. Stevie Wonder
- I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is. Oprah Winfrey
- Simply having children does not make mothers. John A. Shedd
- Many of us who are mothers already know that being a mother is the toughest job there is. In a single day you can travel from the depths of frustration to the pinnacle of elation! June Cotner, Mothers and Daughters: A Poetry Celebration
- Being a mother has been the most challenging and the most rewarding position I will ever hold. Cathy Shaffer, Conversations With My Daughter
- If every mother in the United States could wrap her mind around her true value as a woman and mother, her life would never be the same. We would wake up every morning excited for the day rather than feeling as though we’d been hit by a truck during the night. We would talk differently to our kids, fret less about our husbands’ annoying habits, and speak with greater tenderness and clarity. We would find more contentment in our relationships, let mean remarks roll off our backs, and leave work feeling confident in the job we performed. Meg Meeker Md, The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers
Poems about Life
- I have tried to live my life as my mother would have wished. She taught me as a boy that service is the highest duty in the world.ï¿½ I have tried to follow her teaching. Henry Ford
- I learned from my mother that there is a greatness in all of us, and that all of us are delivered to this world with a mission. Les Brown, Live Your Dreams: Say “YES” To Life
- Words don’t express how much of an amazing mother I think you are. Thank you for your love and support.
- Mom you gave me life and you filled it with love, encouragement and praise. You always believed in me even when I had doubts. I feel so blessed to have a Mom like you.
- Growing up I should have said sorry more often, there were times I regret but I never regret having you as a Mom. Thank you Mom and sorry for the times I should have said so!You deserve so much more than I could ever give. You are an awesome Mom. Love you forever.
- You have been my best friend, my teacher, my comforter. What more could I person want from a Mother. Thank you for being you Mom and for all your love
- A friend for life that is what you are Mom. Words cannot convey how much our friendship means to me.
- Mom, if I could pick a flower every time I give thanks for you then all the flowers in the world would be picked.
- Even when you disciplined us we could always feel your love. Thank you Mom for being the exceptional woman that you are!
- No one could ever replace you. Your smile, your hug, your encouraging words. I appreciate all you have been to me. You are the best.
Wishes for A Happy Mothers Day:
Happy Mothers Day Images with Quotes
- My mom is incredible. I always listen to her, … We’re best friends, and at the same time weï¿½ll butt heads every now and then because we have the exact same personality. Ashlee Simpson
- Happy mother’s day! a big thank you to all the moms out there who have poured your hearts and hard work into nurturing your children to create a better future for them and all of us.Mark Zuckerberg
- My mother taught me about the power of inspiration and courage, And she did it with a strength and a passion that I wish could be bottled.Carly Fiorina
- Mothers have as powerful an influence over the welfare of future generations,as all other causes combined. John Abbott
- A day dedicated to you Mom. Thank you for all the years you dedicated to us. We love you! Catherine Pulsifer
- God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.
Mother Quotes Page 2