32 Preparation Quotes Page 2
- "If you do not prepare for the harvest you will not reap the crops."
Funny Quotes about Life |
- "Rather than hoping for change, you first must be prepared to change."
- "By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail."
- Who seeks success, let him prepare.
Improvement is the son of discontent;
success is the offspring of preparation.
William Arthur Ward, Success
You're not defined by your past; you're prepared by it.
You're stronger, more experienced, and you have greater confidence.
Words of Encouragement |
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the
first four sharpening the axe.
It is important to know that there is no manifestation without proper
and prior preparation.
Stephen Obasun, Unleash Your Energy
Knowing where you are and how you feel will prepare you
for whatever negative feelings or situations you might encounter in the future.
John McQuilkin, Insecurity
- "Recognise your own shortcomings and be prepared to learn quickly,
including from your mistakes. If you don't jump into the deep
end at some point, you will never learn to swim."
George Ilian, Richard Branson: The Life and Business Lessons of Richard Branson
- "It would be a safe wager to bet that most individuals do not prepare
for the worst, or teach themselves to deal with the adversity posed by
Scott Colter, Psycology: Positive
- "The easiest way to prepare to put a little humor into the lives of others,
and to make life a lot more pleasant for you, is to start off by using your
facial muscles to smile."
Byron Pulsifer, The Humorous Foot
- "Being a curious person is the best preparation you can have for the
challenge of life."
Mauricio González Vidal, Lead yourself to REAL SUCCESS in just 15 MINUTES
- "You cannot expect to attain success if you are not prepared.
Life has a habit of giving back rewards in proportion to the effort we expend."
- "Expect and prepare for criticism, discouragement, and sabotage
from others. Laugh them off, avoid them, and take counter-measures
Mike Buffington, Hacking Laziness
- "So in order for you and me to enjoy all the wonderful blessings that
God has prepared for us, we must fall in love with prayer."
Dave Roberson, The Walk of the Spirit
Quotes about God |
- "We all spend our lives so wrapped up in the here and now that retirement
comes around too soon and many of us are just not mentally prepared
to deal with it. I would say, retirement is the golden phase of your life
and just as you have made a success of the rest of your life there is no
reason why you can't make a success of this phase too."
Retirement Quotes |
- "The most prepared are the most dedicated."
- "In life prepare for the hard and
all you will encounter will be the
required or easy."
submitted by Paul Thompson
Quotes about Life |
- "Men succeed when they realize that their failures are
the preparation for their victories."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
- "In the field of observation,
chance favors only the prepared minds."
Poems about Life |
- "You don't run twenty-six miles at five minutes a mile
on good looks and a secret recipe."
- "Politics is perhaps the only profession for which no
preparation is thought necessary."
Robert Louis Stevenson
Funny Poems |
- "A good education is not so much one which prepares
a man to succeed in the world,
as one which enables him to sustain a failure."
Bernard Iddings Bell
- "It is better to be prepared for an opportunity and
not have one than to have an opportunity and not be prepared."
Whitney Young Jr.
Top Ten Quotes about Opportunity |
- "The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today "
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation."
Robert H. Schuller
- "Thorough preparation makes its own luck."
- "Education is our passport to the future,
for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today."
- "When you're prepared, you're more confident.
When you have a strategy, you're more comfortable."
- "For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most
difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof,
the work for which all other work is but preparation."
Rainer Maria Rilke
- "In fair weather prepare for foul."