147 Best Rainbow Quotes to Put Color In Your Day
All the colors of the rainbow means ‘the whole spectrum’. Which is why the rainbow has been adopted by the LGBTQ community. Let’s take a moment to enjoy diversity and inclusion, rather than exclusion. Since the time of Noah, the rainbow has had a special significance. In the bible, it’s God’s promise that he won’t flood the world again. It has also taken on meaning for the beauty of color (imagine a world in black and white!). Rainbows are a special gift and when you see one, you’re witnessing a phenomenon that all of mankind has witnessed and marvelled over for millennia.
Enjoy these inspirational rainbow quotes. We hope they bring some sunshine into your life!
Click the links below to skip to:
Rainbow after the Storm Quotes
Published by: Ben Gillison
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
- You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.
- When it looked like the sun wouldn’t shine anymore, God put a rainbow in the cloud.
Maya Angelou, Rainbow in the Cloudsunrise
- I cannot build a mountain or catch a rainbow fair but let me be what I know best – A friend who’s always there.
Sandra Lewis Pringle, If I Could Catch A Rainbow
- Each one of us has the possibility, the responsibility, the probability to be the rainbow in the clouds.
Akṣapāda, Maya Angelou’s Celebration of Words
- Don’t miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow while looking for that pot of gold.
Linda J T, Oceans of Wisdom
- Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its color appear.
- Every time you see a rainbow, see a sunset, or see those little stars, you know that we are here.
Micah OBrien, Coquina Key
- Love is like a rainbow In so many different ways. Both are very beautiful, Both brighten up our days.
Dawn Colclasure, Love is Like a Rainbow
- We know that rainbows are beautiful, special, inspiring, larger than life, almost mystic, and that seeing them makes us happy and inspires us with awe.
Lynn DellaPietra, Perspectives on Creativity
- Without the art of persistence, there can be no gold at the end of the rainbow. …although the building blocks of the art of persistence are basic, it takes a special determination in order to bring the pieces of the puzzle in place.
R.L. Adams, The Art of Persistence
- The rainbow will be My sign to you that I always keep my promises. Every time you see a rainbow, remember I am with you. I will never leave you again.
B&H Kids Editorial, The 365-Day Storybook Bible, Padded
- It occurred to us both that laughter and tears, like sunshine and rain, often come together. Sometimes, they make a rainbow, and rainbows bring a message of hope, faith, and optimism.
Lynn Johnston, It’s the Thought That Counts
- If the brevity of life is perceived as a breath in winter, the bloom of a beautiful flower in spring, or the sudden appearance of a rainbow in fall, each can be defined as much by its presence as by its absence.
E. Richard Atleo, Tsawalk
- Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them. John Shirley Weekend
- Notice the rainbows after the rain. And when rain gets you down, create your own sunshine because you are the only one who can.
Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking
- Life has a lot of grey and sadness, look for the rainbow and frame it. There is beauty in everything, sometimes you just have to look a little harder to see it.
Life Is Beautiful
- Since time began humans have recognized the magic of a rainbow. It offers a promise from the universe that there are new and better things to come.
Diana Cooper, Kathy Crosswell, The Keys to the Universe
- Too often in my life promises turned out to be as far away as rainbows, beautiful for a moment and then gone.
Virginia Andrews, Girl in the Shadows
- The rainbow was created by God for the human race. It was a promise, a comfort, and a glorious splendor.
Michaela Lunsford, Redeeming the Rainbow
- I enjoy the rainbow and the butterfly. I enjoy the water sound, the breeze, and the sky. It’s a wonderful place where you should fly.
Tomadir Khalfalla, Dawn Over the Moon
- People spend too much time looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, never stopping long enough to enjoy the rainbow… not realizing the gold is in the rainbow itself.
Joe Barfield, Chem Storm
- Take time to enjoy the rainbow. Take time to enjoy the singing birds. Take time to enjoy the trees. Take time to enjoy the flowers.
Reginald Gentry, Letting Go of your Pharaohs
- Enjoy the rainbow dance and the beauty as it is. Don’t expect more or less, and stop wasting your time looking for the end of the rainbow and for that pot of gold.
Mr. John, The Black Book
- Everything is beautiful like a rainbow to outward view. And man’s life is just like the rainbow; life too appears and then suddenly disappears.
- We are all different and colorful, but when we come together, we become more beautiful like a rainbow.
Vander Tavares, Multidisciplinary Perspectives
- My rainbow is everything, My rainbow is always with me, My rainbow adds charm to my life, It teaches me that life is beautiful like a rainbow.
Kritika Malhotra, DARKNESS PATH OF ILLUMINATION
- The blessing you received from one another is ever-beautiful like a rainbow that appears from the heavens after a summer shower; it is lovely as seeing two who joining as one in life.
Robert Nacke, Window to My Heart
- You will make it! You will be known in a unique way, and you will climb higher and reach for the impossible. You will be filled with beautiful colors, and your life will be beautiful like a rainbow.
Olly Sanya, Self Celebration
- Things happen in the natural order without an agent; no one acts to create something beautiful like a rainbow, and no one acts to create an earthquake either.
Mark D. White, Doctor Strange and Philosophy
- Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. (Ezekiel 1:26‐28)
Ken Abraham, Jim Bakker, Prosperity and the Coming Apocalypse
- The throne of God, as seen by John, was wrapped around with a rainbow. It described a perfect circle, a circle, of course, being recognized as an emblem of perfection.
John Phillips, 100 Devotions for Pastors and Church Leaders
- The beauty of the rainbow which moves always in front of us; always beautiful, never reached.
Alec A. Beadle, Links of Inspiration
- Rainbows have long been a source of inspiration both for those who would prefer to treat them impressionistically or mathematically.
John A. Adam, Rays, Waves, and Scattering
- What would you change if you could follow your dreams, seek out the mysteries of your life and share your treasures with those you love? That is ultimately the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that will fulfill us and give our lives depth of meaning.
Jenifer Zetlan, The Incredible Power of Inspiration
- We gaze at the beauty created by a rainbow. We cherish the beauty of flowers, gardens, the stars, waterfalls, and the list goes on as to those items of beauty that we seek to gaze upon for inspiration.
Effie Darlene Barba, Ultimate Inspiration-God’s Plan of Love
- Each life impacts the next, expanding like a rainbow’s arc through dimensions beyond our knowing.
Barbara Sinor, Tales of Addiction and Inspiration for Recovery
- Sending you a day full of sunshine, a heaven filled with rainbows, and a pocket full of dreams. May the future ahead of you be as wonderful as you are.
- Rainbows are a special gift from the Heavens. When you are on the right path, having accomplished the right thing, having set it into motion in order to complete your mission, the Divine presents you with gifts. Look around you. See the gifts.
Kaushalya Kuwadekar, Beyond Shirdi
- Sunshine and raindrops, with winds that gently blow, There is more to a rainbow than most folks know. Now make a wish quickly, before it fades too soon, it’s sure to be granted before the next new moon.
Ellen Dugan, The Enchanted Cat
- For every rainbow you find with two ends, I wish you two stars from above. For every tear you brush from a cheek, I promise you kindness will follow.
Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, A 5th Portion of Chicken Soup for the Soul
- If I have to scour the countryside for every rainbow and fairy to find that magic, I will.
Ava Miles, A Breath of Jasmine
- Won’t your father miss you, and look for you, and let down another rainbow for you?
L. Frank Baum, The Complete Wizard of Oz Collection
- Whenever I feel overwhelmed by life, I look for the rainbow. No matter how bad things may seem, the rainbow for me is a sign that things will be all right.
Ken Regan, God Made the Rainbow
- If the clouds dominate your day, look for the rainbow. If I understand it correctly, God makes rainbows.
C. E. Harwell, The Parson Says
- Look then when thou goeft to prayer, for the throne; and that thou mayest not be deceived with a fancy, look for the rainbow too. The rainbow, that is, as I have said, the personal performances of Christ thy Saviour for thee.
John Bunyan, Delphi Complete Works of John Bunyan
- Look up in the clearing and you’ll see— Always look for the rainbow, There’s one in every sky. Always look for the rainbow, Don’t let it pass you by. Always reach for the stars, Never give up on your dreams.
Marilyn Myers, It’s All Left up to Time
- And always look for the rainbow, see the good and the joy it brings, Always look for the rainbow, find the joy in the song it sings.
Forrest Phelps-Cook, Reflections from the Heart
- God’s Word is full of promises, so lift your eyes and look for the rainbow. It will brighten your heart, dry your tears, and restore your faith.
Catherine Galasso-Vigorito, God Will Do the Rest
- There is something about the rainbow that makes us just feel better about things. It makes us want to share it too: we’ll point it out to companions and even strangers.
Charlie Connelly, Bring Me Sunshine
- To avoid tears, one laughs, but the sunshine of laughter and the tears of sorrow mingle to produce a magnificent rainbow of human joy.
All India Radio (AIR), New Delhi,
- That rainbow of joy is both the promise and the sign of the presence of a universal spirit — the God we have come to know.
Evelyn Mandel, The Art of Aging
- If we do not search for the rainbow of love your frequencies of energy will not bring forth the whole heart of the universe.
Donna Lynn, Dial Love
- A rainbow is a blessing at the end of the rain, As you watch the water run down the drain.
Bill Gulden, In the Eyes of a Poet
- Today, when a rainbow appears after a cleansing rain, we know that the Holy People have returned.
Luci Tapahonso, A Radiant Curve
- Even in the cruelties of life, you must always be the rainbow in someone else’s cloud. One last thing, always remember to turn your struggles into triumph.
Matthew Sanders, Courtney J. Owens, Sporadic Thoughts
Life And Struggles
- When the sun shines again after the rain, it is the time when a rainbow appears in the sky, beautifying the peaks of the mountains.
Chiu Yong Poon, Folktales of Love From China
- Even as you remind yourself of your promises when a rainbow appears, may we remind ourselves of our promises to you and to others.
Cheryl D. Edris, The Inescapable Presence
- Everyday is an adventure and blessing to live. For after the rain; there’s a rainbow to brighten the day.
Alaric Alexander Watts, The Poetical Album: And Register of Modern Fugitive Poetry
- So again, the gloomy days only show that there will be those times too in ones lives and the rainbow takes the place of the sun to keep the remembrance of love and good until once again the sun shines.
Pauline E. Petsel , Spiritually Yours
- Success is the reward at the end of the rainbow, but only if you can plan for and achieve it.
John (Jack) Callahan, Success in Motion
- Like we are colored like the colors of the rainbow!! The color of experience in life, they explain life! Every sorrow reminds me to paint in the colors of happiness. Every emotion smells of colors, smells of life!
Sneha Khakkar, The Scribbled feelings
- Every time you see a rainbow appear in the sky, it is a reminder that no matter what you have gone through, you have survived it.
Ayesha O. Daniels, A Pocket Full of Hope
- The sunlight dances off the ice, and what should be white sparkles like the colors of the rainbow.
Ozmioz Mak, Geocache of the Rainbow Bull
- Shine your soul with the same egoless humility as the rainbow and no matter where you go in this world or the next, love will find you, attend you, and bless you.
Aberjhani, Journey through the Power of the Rainbowhumble
- When there is love in the heart there are rainbows in the eyes, which cover every black cloud with gorgeous hues.
Henry Ward Beecher, Edna Dean Proctor, Life Thoughts
- Every time you see a rainbow in the sky, a short word of thanksgiving is in order: God is merciful and his mercy endures forever.
Larry R. Helyer, Mountaintop Theology
- To free the butterflies, which signify beauty, transformation and immortality, one must open to the message of the rainbow which represents higher consciousness.
Pamela Eakins, Tarot of the Spirit
- Every time you see a rainbow, you will have hope.
Tom Hughes, Down to Earth
- Every time you see a rainbow it is connecting, it is like a bridge with the earth and the other world.
Tryntje Van Ness Seymour, When the Rainbow Touches Down
- You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don’t know it, all of that doesn’t even matter.
Ameera Aman, Dream Catchers
- She realized the significance of little things like rainbows the sun, moon and the stars.
Shyane Xavier, Heart of a Lion
- Even rainy days are beautiful and you can see droplets of water shine like prisms and then you see a rainbow. Rainbows are the most exquisite.
Rev. Dr. Ann Cutler, Beautiful in His Sight
- The day when you least expect it, a beautiful double-arched rainbow will appear. Whether it performs for a few minutes or a few seconds, you stop where you are and behold its majestic measure of beauty – for you may never have the opportunity again.
Charles C. Case
- The darker the cloud the brighter the rainbow.
Ian Toppin, Biblical Patriarchs and Their Legacy of Family
- Remember, to make rainbows you need sun and rain.
To Make Rainbows You Need
- Let rainbows fill your heart with love.
Kerry Clancey, Scarlet Fink, Scarlet and Nevaeh Bodhi the Garden of Love
- Did you know a rainbow is a promise of good things to come?
Stella Bagwell, Taming a Dark Horse
- If you don’t ask for what you want you’ll be chasing rainbows all your life.
Linda J T, Oceans of Wisdom
- So don’t be afraid to let them show, Your true colors are beautiful like a rainbow.
Akasha White Wolf, Rainbow Medicine
- If You Want the Rainbow, Welcome the Rain.
- Maybe you should wish at the end of your rainbow to find happiness or health.
Fay Risner, The Rainbow’s End
- The most beautiful things in the world are the most useless, like the lilies, butterflys and the rainbows.
M. K. Soni
- Fill your life with emotions, as there are colors of rainbow.
Parineeta Das & Ritika Lath, VIBGYOR
- There is a great mystery behind the rainbow.
- The color of her love bears the substance of God’s rainbow.
Chris Harper, Inspiration Vitamin for Christian Mothers
- A rainbow is a promise made before time grew old. It’s a mysterious magic place hiding a pot of gold.
Moira Andrew, Rainbow Year
- Rainbows are beautiful and so is our nation
Martha Cooper, William L. Nothstine, Power Persuasion
- Make a wish upon the pastel rainbow that greets you in the early morning drizzle.
Joanie Erickson, Jeanine Cogan, Lesbians, Levis, and Lipstick
Good Morning Images
- For every rainbow that ends, there’s a new beginning, and it’s really faith that made a rainbow appear.
Gay Tamares, Building the Faith in God’s Mercy and Compassion
- In pursuit of good fortune, I follow the rainbow and draw closer to the place where it touches the earth.
Paul Zolbrod, Diné Bahane
- Where the road goes I will travel I will not look for a sign I will follow the rainbow.
Gloria Grantham, Inspirational Poems from Glory
- One of nature’s most magical and beautiful moments, the rainbow.
House Beautiful – Volume 145
- Like the colors of the rainbow when the people come together they seen even more beautiful.
Stephanie Feeney, Hawaii Is a Rainbow
- Rainbows Beautiful and inspiring, rainbows never fail to take my breath away.
Theresa Cheung, How To Find Heaven
- Where Love resides
You’ll find a rainbow too
Soft colours that enhance
And Hope renew
John McLeod, Where Love Resides
Short Love Poems
- If you want to see a rainbow you have to learn to see the rain.
Great Quotes About Life
- Sooner or later, however, the storm ends, the sun appears, and perhaps there is even a rainbow to brighten the day.
John Shuman, III, Art Glass Identification & Price Guide
- Keep your head up and stand tall If you feel like your hurt will never end Just know that in a storm- there’s always a rainbow around the bend!
Naomi Kingery, Sugar-Free Me
- Once upon a time, the rainbow visible in the sky after a storm represented all the colors there were. Our earth was designed that way.
Arthur Firstenberg, The Invisible Rainbow
- Say “Thank You” because your faith is so strong that you don’t doubt that what ever the problem, you’ll get through it. You’re saying thank-you because you know that even in the eye of the storm, God has put a rainbow in the clouds.
- In life, it’s not about waiting for the storm’s to pass… it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.
- Which rainbows are the ones that potentially have that pot of gold at the end or which ones will remain covered by the storm clouds?
G E Larrisey, Chasing Rainbows
- Whatever storms we face, each of us can be a new Noah, and stand on deck in our new world and look for rainbows. But for now, how about some free time – maybe.
Don C. Davis ThB BA Mdiv, New Tomorrows
- We are rainbows driven between storms, our mouths stunned into silence, guiltless, inexcusable, and loving.
Adrianne Marcus, Faced with Love
- While we may not be able to speak colorful hues of hope into tomorrow’s rainbow, we can speak hope, faith, and encouragement into the lives of those whose storms has yet to pass.
David C. Hammond, Legacies of Valor
- To the children of the world. Those who fail to see the beauty within….they are beautiful, and that we are all part of a great rainbow.
Lisa Silva, Rainbow
- Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
Lyman Frank Baum
- Don’t worry, Wormy, the rainy season is coming soon and the most beautiful rainbow is going to come just for you.
Olga Villa, Wormy, the Hairy Caterpillar, and the Rainbow
Inspirational Quotes for Kids
- Rainbows appear and disappear as if by magic and they make the world appear brighter and more beautiful, but you can never touch or hold the glowing arch of colored light
Stephanie Feeney, Hawaii Is a Rainbow
- Seeing rainbows brings you happiness and good fortune.
Linda J T, Oceans of Wisdom
- I still find rainbows beautiful and inspiring, but I appreciate that there’s more to a rainbow than mere refraction of light.
Ian Stewart, Letters to a Young Mathematician
- Chasing rainbows. Like her father, she was definitely a rainbow chaser, always hoping for something better, knowing that if she could just hold on and follow her rainbow to its end, she would find a pot filled with more than gold.
Ann Lynn, Dreamer
- The sun was shining bright and strong into his face, and through his half-closed eyes he saw rainbows, beautiful little rainbows, everywhere. Aspirations, on a weekday.
- Of all of the results of weather, rainbows are perhaps the most beautiful.
Robynne Eagan, Tracey Ann Schofield, Weather Wise!
- Look at the rainbow and praise him who made it; it is exceedingly beautiful in its brightness. It encircles the sky with its glorious arc; A spring rainbow stops me in my tracks. I always feel as though I’m witnessing a miracle.
Vinita Hampton Wright, Margaret Silf, Ginny Kubitz Moyer, Daily Inspiration for Women
- Rainbow I heard a woman say that when things grow grey and your life is filled with nothing but despair, don’t give up and walk away.
Dr. Lennox G. Seales, The Broad Highway
- My heart leaps up when I behold / A rainbow in the sky
Philip Coleman, On Literature and Science
- Therefore, when we see a rainbow, let us examine our own hearts and lives so as to never again fill the Lord’s heart with pain.
Jim Reimann, Evening by Evening
- Rainbows are God’s miracles and butterflies are His joy.
Jacquelyn Sturge, Live, Love, Laugh with Me Through Poetry A to Z
- You see the rainbow and you are the rainbow. It is a closed vibrational endless ellipse. You are here in one place receiving the vibration, and you are at the same time out there being the vibration.
Ruth Hildegard Henrich, Be!
Law of Attraction
- From a spiritual standpoint, the rainbow symbolizes you in complete balance, for you are the rainbow. You have one half in the spirit realm and the other half in the physical realm.
Terry L. Newbegin, Genesis
- Without you I am nothing, in your arms I know I am safe, You keep me warm, on the coldest of days, You have made me complete on so many levels, you have been the prince that carried me away, You are my rainbow on them cold and rainy days.
Shadow Duffield, The Expressions Of Life
- Just as I was feeling at a loss about which way to turn, and dark clouds loomed in the skies above me, suddenly a ray of light filtered down to illuminate this crossroads of my life. Sunlight and raindrops came down simultaneously, holding up a rainbow to brighten my life.
Peng Xueming, Mom
- Rainbows don’t hide in tears.
Danielle Nicole Bienvenu, Le Beau Coeur~The Beautiful Heart
- We must believe and look for rainbows— The freedom was just miles away.
The Secret Holocaust Diaries
- We are rainbows gone astray; we are oceans lying still.
The Northwestern Lutheran
- God looks for the differences to make us more beautiful. The rainbow is just one example.
Kessa Reuben, Journey Through the Rainbows
- If none of these work, then I hope for a friendship where we can make each other laugh and love all the colors we see in each other, on the days we are rainbows as much as on the days we are shades of grey.
Nikita Gill, The Girl and the Goddess
- We are rainbows just before darkness, playing colors before night arrives. Even the lightest of Mozart’s sonatas has the same drop of sadness because sooner or later the final chord will be played.
Rubem A. Alves, The Poet, the Warrior, the Prophet
- I created rainbows to remind you of My promise that I will never leave you.
Sheri Rose Shepherd, Tyndale, My Beautiful Princess Bible
- Dr. Hill’s goal was to communicate clearly a philosophy and practice of individual achievement that would stimulate lasting happiness. His inner knower guided him to find his own life’s rainbow.”
Mark Victor Hansen
Napoleon Hill Quotes
- You’ve the beauty of every great sunset, each rainbow that colours the sky. You’re the closest there is to perfection, and the greatest wonder in life.
George Stanworth, Beautiful Love Poems
- I understood that the rainbow path was quietly growing wider, and that the people who walked it were growing in strength and skillful means. On that mountain in that moment my heart steadied with a powerful peace.
Steven McFadden, Ven. Dhyani Ywahoo, Legend of the Rainbow Warriors
- There is no fear in understanding others for in that understanding you will only find Love on the other side of the Rainbow.
Sharon Kay Robinson, The Other Side of the Rainbow
- God is in the rainbow; can’t you see?
T.L. Willis, God Is in the Rainbow
- Like the color of the rainbow visible in the cloudy sky, each individual has an aura and halo emerging from the body.
Das, Business Communication and Personality Development
- The rainbow is God’s guarantee in His unfailing faithfulness that the earth will never again be destroyed by the flood of water
- It is the dream that gives us the journey…but, the journey that gives us the joy!
Debbie Dixon, Over The Rainbow
- Just like a rainbow appears as a blend of 7 different colors, True love manifests in a human being at every step of human existence.
AiR, True Love is Bliss Not Just a Kiss
- And will we paint a rainbow with all its promise or dull the canvas sadly seen?Each day brings its own colours to be chosen, mixed,Pigments of joy, happy moments, smiles and laughter. . .
John McLeod, Awakening
- In a mist the colors fade to hues with no distinction, black and white rainbows form to challenge life’s direction
Karen Robineau, Black And White Rainbows
- A multicolored arc in the sky is just a rainbow to a layman but a poet has greater capacity to receive sense impressions about it to express his powerful feelings.
Lucas Smith, Poet: Most Successful Poets of all Time
- Oh, why are you always so optimistic? We might as well wish for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
Sian Williams, Journey to the End of the Rainbow
- Can you make a rainbow? Well, maybe not but there are a lot of other things you can do with your talents if you believe that you can despite what others may have discouraged you from doing
Byron Pulsifer, Can We Make A Rainbow
- May the sun always shine on your window pane;
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain…An Irish Friendship Wish
- Wishing you a rainbowFor sunlight after showers …
Irish Quotes and Sayings
Best Rainbow Quotes to make you Smile
Sometimes it’s important to work for that pot of gold. But other times it’s essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow.
Take A Break
Short Rainbow Quotes
Here is our collection of short rainbow quotes that are perfect little inspirational messages for a loved one to brighten up their day!
Rainbow after the Storm Quotes
Sometimes the best thing about a storm is the rainbow that follows afterwards. This can be the same in life aswell, often when we have been through something difficault the sky will eventually clear and the sun will come out, meaning things will get easier.These storm quotes have been carefully selected to inspire you to be patient and give you hope on the darkest of days.
The Best Rainbow Quotes For Kids
Kids love the magic of rainbows, with all of their beautiful colors and the joy that they bring. When a child see’s a rainbow their jaws drop and they stare at them in awe. This collection of inspirational rainbow quotes will encourage children to find the beauty in every day and embrace their uniquness.
More Rainbow Quotes
Here are some more rainbow quotes that we hope will brighten your day.
More Quotes to Inspire
1 thought on “147 Best Rainbow Quotes to Put Color In Your Day, Inspirational Words of Wisdom”
Spot on with this write-up, I actually feel this website needs a lot more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice!