20 Awake Quotes
Be inspired by our collection of Awake Quotes. Do you spring out of bed feeling full of energy and saying to yourself – ‘This is going to be a GREAT DAY, I can hardly wait to get started!?’ If you do – you’ve got a great habit going (keep it up!). For the rest of us, we need to put in just a little extra effort to set ourselves up for the day 🙂 Ask the top performers in the world, whether they be sporting stars, Hollywood actors, hedge fund managers, or a successful and loving teacher or parent – they will all tell you that they have a morning routine that they stick to, to help get them on the right track from the get-go.
Do you start your day with a couple of thank you prayers or affirmations? Or some exercise? Do you review your goals each day? Or do you hit the snooze and try to avoid the world!? I hope these Awake Quotes inspire and energize you to get yourself going first thing today and truly ‘seize the day’!
- Being wide-awake begins with answering your unique wake-up call.
Glenn G. Gutek, Wide Awake Leadership
Wake Up Quotes
- It is time for you to discard the thoughts that have no use anymore in your life and replace them with ideas and thoughts that will awaken your mind and make you realize that you have been the one holding yourself back all this precious while.
John P. Ogwu, Flip Your Coin
- Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.
Leslie A. Fielder, In Dreams Awake
- To be wide-awake is to take an interest in things, to replace conventionality and indifference with exploration and wonder.
Graham D. Stanton, Wide-Awake in God’s World
- To be AWAKE is important in our growth in faith. We have to be awake and alert to the presence of God in our lives.
Neil A. Arce, A Heart Full of Desire to Love God
- Being awake in this life means that we live from an enlightened orientation.
Michael McAlister, Awake in This Life
- When we live wide awake, the world begins to reflect the kind of place in which God intended us to live.
Erwin Raphael McManus, Wide Awake
- If you are awake, you will vibrate at a much-higher frequency, and you will emanate that frequency in a way that others around you may tangibly feel.
Gordon Bruce Waldie, Now That You Are Awake
- I felt alive. Life was calling, and I was awake.
Preeti Shenoy, Wake Up, Life is Calling
- Take off the mask of your face to reveal eternal soul of energy that glows in …
Surazeus Astarius, Our Indifferent Universe
- Living AWAKE is a treasure chest of insight, wisdom, and practice.
Mary Bea Sullivan,
- Becoming more active will stimulate your body so that you will feel awake and have more energy.
Emil Payman Moshedi, The Middle Way Diet for Health and Fitness
- Given life’s uncertainties, we need to be as awake as possible to its opportunities and dangers.
B. Alan Wallace, Brian Hodel, Dreaming Yourself Awake
- If you have no belief in God, maybe becoming fully alive, not for the glory of God, but for the sake of living an awake and authentic life, resonates with you.
Jane Elizabeth Vennard, Fully Awake and Truly Alive
- During the day you want to be awake, but you feel asleep; at night, when you want to sleep, you feel awake.
Jon Barbuti, Learning to Teach with a Hangover
- It is high time to awake. This is a beautiful figure. The dawn of day, the approaching light of the morning, is the time to arouse from slumber. In the darkness of night men sleep.
William Nicholson, Helps from the Pulpit
- Yes it’s time to awake, and realise your worth. It’s time to awake, and stop living for the worst. It’s time to awake, and hear God’s call.
Angellisa Robinson, From Pain to Power
- And that knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
David Edwin Hall, Quiet Time Poems
- It’s a sacred ability of all human beings, so I invite you to awaken your creative spark and explore what and who you’ve been.
David Edwin Hall, Quiet Time Poems
- First awaken your mind from the drowsy numbness of everyday adult life through daily meditation.
James Martin, How Can I Find God?
More Quotes to Inspire