23 Fake Friends Quotes
Find fake friends quotes that will give you thoughts on people you may have considered to be your friend. All of us want to have good friends, but friends that are not true or are phony are not the type of people we need as friends.
A fake friend is one who uses you, or who is only around in the good times. In fact, with this type of acquaintance, you are better off without them in your life.
Surround yourself with friends who will support and encourage you not only in the good times but in the challenging times, who are real not fake!
- A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines. Benjamin Franklin
- Don’t listen to the malicious comments of those friends who, never taking any risks themselves, can only see other people’s failures. Paulo Coelho
- A man should choose a friend who is better than himself. There are plenty of acquaintances in the world; but very few real friends. Chinese Proverb
- It makes such a difference to go through life with a kind friend on the inside rather than a critic who is telling us how we’re messing up. Kim Fredrickson, Give Your Kids a Break
- The friend that can be bought is not worth buying. Irish Proverbs
Irish Quotes and Sayings
- Friends ask you questions; enemies question you. Criss Jami, Healology
- I’ve got more respect for someone who comes out and says they don’t like me than for the ones who act like they do but talk bad about me when I’m not around. Mitchell Perry
- A genuine enemy is more useful than a fake friend. Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- It takes a special kind of person to be a hater, but only a true loser will give the impression of being your friend while resenting every progress/success in your life. Cory Stallworth
- There are many lonely people who have a lot of money but have no real friends. All of their money can not buy friends Catherine Pulsifer, Meaning of Wealth
- Better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back. Author Unknown
Words of Encouragement
- As you go through life, you will find that your acquaintances will be many, but only your true friends will share your pain as well as your pleasure. Heidi Catherine Culbertson, Wisdom and Recipes
- You never lose Friends.Real ones will always stay – no matter whatand the fakes, you don’t need anyways. Drishti Bablani
- Fake friends are with you today and against you tomorrow.whatever they say defines them not you. Shizra
- True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there. Habeeb Akande
- We’re not lonely because we don’t have any friends; we’re lonely because those friends don’t always leave us feeling better for having spent time with them. Shasta Nelson, Frientimacy
- False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports. Richard Burton
- Money and power attract friends. But it’s not you they’re friends with – just your money and power. Only affection brings genuine friends. Auliq-Ice
- You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you’re better for it. Mandy Hale
- Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies. Israelmore Ayivor, Shaping The Dream
- Fake friends are like autumn leaves, they’re scattered everywhere. Author Unknown
- If a friend talks behind the backs of others to you, then you can be guaranteed that they will talk about you behind your back. They are not a real friend!Kate Summers
- A friend is with you in the sunshine and the darkness; a fake friend is one who is only there for the sunshine.Catherine Pulsifer
When considering what it means to be a friend we hope you consider these fake friends quotes. A false friend is something that you do not want to be. People who are not real with you are not what you would consider as a friend. Let these quotes remind you what not to do or to be in your friendships with others.