46 Happy Quotes Page 2
- "Being happy, being content all depends upon your outlook on life."
Catherine Pulsifer, Happy New Year
- "The first and most important step in being happy no matter what,
is to stop complaining."
Bob Richardson, Be Happy No Matter What (The Encouraging Word Book 1)
Words of Encouragement |
- At any given moment the choice to be happy is present – we
just have to choose to be happy.
Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
Quote of the Day |
- People always complain that they can't do this and they can't do that.
If we look at our lives and concentrate on things that
we don't have or wish to have, that doesn't change the circumstances.
The truth is that we have to focus on what we have and make
the best out of it.
Nick Vujicic, Give Me A Hug
- Some people always seem jollier than others, and the secret behind their
exceptionally happy mood is their capability to turn even the worst
situations into something amusing,
through a light-hearted comment, or sarcastic joke."
Dr. Phillip Terrance, Beyond Anger
- So decide on which people make you happy,
And choose people that want to see you grow.
Being around positive, strong people,
Will make you feel happier so.
Julie Hebert, Playing The Game
Motivational Poems |
- "Sounds cold and callous, but if you remove the relationships from your
life that drag you down and damage you, you will be much happier."
Julianne Neilson, Declutter You
- "As you grew, we shared many happy times. As you leave, always take
time to laugh every day."
Byron & Catherine Pulsifer, from As You Grew
- Most of my years have been extremely happy, but, as with all of us, some have not. And I appreciate those, too, for sorrow and struggle are great teachers. Without them I could not have appreciated the happy times as much.
Norman Vincent Peale, The Power of Positive Living
- "During the day, you can make it a vow to be happy,
to exude confidence, and caring or love for your family.
After all, it is only for a day."
Byron Pulsifer, Happiness Is A Choice
- "Even in the most successful life, there are always goals and objectives for the
future. Therefore, the time to be happy is now - not in the future."
Eric J. Aronson, from Dash
- "We should be happy and grateful for all that we have, even if it's only a little."
Edward Dunedin, Inspirational Quotes And Idioms On Life
Inspirational Quotes |
- "What helps make your future a brighter one is if you'll make
the decision today to
choose to be happy and thankful for the present, and just let the future be."
Matt Morris, How To Live In The Present Moment
- "By cheering up someone else, you actually minimize and lighten
some of your own burdens. You'll feel a lot better when you share you
happiness with someone else."
Helping Others |
- "Because children accept everything as good, as there is no malice in them,
they are the most likely to be happy."
Elijah Mcleon, New Light, New Life, New You!
- "It's hard to be happy when we long for things others have or are."
Rita Chester, Complaining: A Life Free from Complaining
- "To feel happy, focus on things in your life that will make you feel happy."
Stephen Hall, Emotional Mastery
- "There is always something to be happy about in this world."
Ken Black, 12 Steps to a Christian Alpha Male Character
Age and Happiness |
- "Most people are happy to help a friend who expresses a need
if they possible can."
Britney Watkins, The Ultimate Guide To Parenting: How To Raise Children Without Screwing Them Up
- "Two persons do not belong together if they have to take turns
being happy or miserable while trying to please each other."
Helen Mayhew, Assert Yourself: How to Stand up for Yourself
- "A boss is usually happy to listen to ideas that help the workforce
to achieve more."
Dane Taylor, Time Management
- "Don't listen when people call you nuts, or say you're expecting
too much or too little out of life. Just do what makes you happy.
It's such a simple concept, but so hard to remember sometimes."
Chelsea Flagg, I'd Rather Wear Pajamas
- "Mother Teresa believed that the key to a happy life was to 'be happy in
the moment' as 'that’s enough'. She insisted that, 'each moment is all we need,
Scarlett Johnson, 40 Inspirational Life Lessons And Timeless Wisdom From The Life Of Mother Teresa
- "It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy."
- "Humans need response from other humans. We feel happy,
assured, and comforted when there are other people that listen to us,
look at us, respond to us, and are aware of our existence."
Patricia Munsford, How to Discipline a Toddler
- "When you show anyone in the world a picture of a person smiling,
they are assumed to be happy."
David S. Walton, Influence: The Influence Blueprint
Keep Smiling |
- "A healthy body is a happy one."
Beau Norton, Manifesting Abundance
- "If you choose what you love to do as your goal,
then by achieving success you will definitely be happy."
Nicole Smith, Success: How to Become Successful in Life, Effective Steps to Success
- "Some of us actually need permission. We become so inundated
with making it through each day, we forget to give ourselves
permission to find joy and be happy."
Willow Cross, Getting Over It
- "You have to study yourself, notice what inspires you, and then do
what it takes to keep yourself happy and moving forward."
Mike Burns, Juggle: A Quick Start Guide to Building Your
Side Business With a Family and a Full-Time Job
- "Among the millions of reasons to forget about frowning are to de-stress,
to be in a good mood, and to be more attractive. Plus, smiling makes
you and the people around you happy."
Anna Everitt, How to Make Friends Anywhere
- "Do what makes you happy. Take some time out.
Reward yourself even for the little accomplishments you are
accumulating. Think that this time, it is your turn to live your dream
and not of someone else's."
Mia Conrad, Self Help: Ultimate Self Help Guide!
- "Allow yourself to feel the success, the sense of accomplishment,
self-esteem, and above all happiness."
N.C. Garcia, Yesterday Plus
- "To stay happy and fulfilled, goals are needed in all of the major areas of life."
K.C. Rowntree, Smart Goal Setting
- "Take note of your first thoughts. If they aren't happy and positive
focus on things that make you happy."
Louise Reed, 5 Ways to a Simpler Life
- "Parents are for the most part eager and happy to talk about what
their kids are doing: learning to walk, learning to drive, starting
school or a new job, meeting friends."
Denise Logeland, 10 Things Every Family Should Know: Aging With Dignity and Independence
- "For sure, there is always someone who is better than you and there is always
a person who is less gifted or privileged than you are. Stop the endless
comparisons and be happy with what you have."
K.M. Kassi, Stress Management
Complain Away |
- "So, if you want to live a fulfilling and happy life, you have to enjoy
every moment of it. Living in the moment can improve your life in many ways."
Emily MacLeod, Mindfulness: Mindfulness for Beginners
Live Each Day |
- "When you do something that makes you feel happy,
your motivation magnifies and you gain a deep sense of fulfillment
from your accomplishments."
Steve Gold, Anthony Robbins' Key Concepts for Success in Life & Business
- "If you truly want to be happy and successful, you must appreciate
all the twisting paths, hills, and valleys on the route to success -
because success is the route itself!"
Deanna Cosso; Romuald Andrade, Success Cloning: The Ultimate Guide To Copy The Success Secrets Of The Top 1%
- "If you don't love what you do for the sake of the work itself,
you will always be chasing shadows and never be truly happy or fulfilled."
Lucas Carlson, Craftsman Founder Manifesto: Startups Are a Craft, Not a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme
- Think about it; how do you feel when you are planning a vacation?
You feel excited and happy.
Your stress level is diminished, and this also affects your work in a
John Morgan, 100% Active and Productive (2in1): 50 Great Ways To Defeat Your Laziness And Procrastination And Work Smarter Not Harder
If we apply more common sense to our lives we will be happier,
laugh more and live longer.
Henry Adkins, Common Sense
Common Sense |
- "You have the power to choose to be happy. Making that deliberate
decision each day will change what happens."
- "Minimalism takes all of that business and frees us from this modern hysteria,
allowing us to focus in and disengage. It encourages us to stick with only the
essentials: what we really need to be happy."
Esther King, Lifestyle Of Minimalism
No Social Media |
- The Perfectionist believes that a happy life comprises an uninterrupted
stream of positive emotions. And because he, of course,
aspires to be happy, he rejects painful emotions. He denies himself
the permission to feel sad when a work opportunity
is lost or to experience the deep pain that follows the dissolution
of a meaningful relationship. The Optimalist, on the other hand,
accepts that painful emotions are an inevitable part of being alive.
He gives room for sadness and pain, allowing such feelings to
deepen his overall experience of life - the unpleasant as well as the pleasant.
Tal Ben-Shahar, Being Happy: You Don't Have to Be Perfect to Lead a Richer, Happier Life: You Don't Have to Be Perfect to Lead a Richer, Happier Life