20 Queen Quotes
Be inspired by our collection of queen quotes. Every woman is a queen in their own right, (men you would do well to learn this as quickly as possible).
We do understand that every queen might need some help putting on her crown at times and that’s why wow4u have carefully selected the best queen quotes to help remind you that you are indeed sovereign and it’s time to go out and claim your throne! If there is ever a day that you don’t feel like your royal self, then these quotes will help you get back into the mindset.
In all seriousness though, having a strong and confident mindset will help you in life more than any other external influences. The importance of regarding yourself in a positive light holds no boundaries so just remember you are a Queen and no one can tell you otherwise!
- Treat me like a queen and I’ll treat you like a king. But if you treat me like a game, I’ll show you how it’s played.
Emmanuela Duku, The Different Hats
- You live in a country where they have one queen; I come from a country where every woman is a queen.
1917, Forum – Volume 58
- Every woman is a queen to the man who loves her.
Erminda Rentoul Esler, ‘Mid Green Pastures
Love Quotes For Her
- Where every man is a sovereign and every woman is a queen, and can only blame themselves if they are not well ruled.
Society of the Army of the Tennessee,
- It is my business to wait on you, and see that everything is made nice for you, and have you treated like a queen.
William Black, A Daughter of Heth
- You are My Queen, My Bride. I want you to rest in My love and rest in My provision for you. I will always keep My Queen, My Bride satisfied because I am a kind and generous King.
Beth C. Walker, Love Letters to My Queen Bride
- I am not a woman, I am a queen; you are not a man, but, for me, a subject.
Alexandre Dumas, The queen’s necklace
Funny Love Quotes
- I am a Queen, but I must never forget that I am a human being. And as a human being, I am put on earth to perform certain duties.
Marion Crawford, Mother and Queen
- And you know, I am a queen. And every Black woman is a queen.
Verta A. Taylor, Nancy Whittier, Leila J. Rupp, Feminist Frontiers
- For I am a queen and I am a bee.
British Bee Journal
- Treat me like a queen, and you will be my king.
Vol. 42, No. 3, Los Angeles Magazine
Quotes to Live by
- All he would have to do is love me, respect me, treat me like a queen, and I would treat him like a king.
Vol. 54, No. 2, Ebony – Dec 1998
- Every woman on the planet wants a man that treats her like a queen and showers her with love, affection and gifts.
Tye Coe, #men?
Words of Encouragement
- You treat me like a queen. You treat me like a princess. You treat me like a movie star. You treat me like the rich and famous.
Lisa Lee Hairston, You Are a Jewel
Count Your Blessings
- I needed someone to look up to me, to treat me like a queen. Women like being put on a pedestal.
- I am a Black Queen & will be treated as such. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE!! PERIOD!
Austin Dorell Jackson, “Let’s Get Free”
- Kneel before your Queen. It is She! She has returned!
Snafu The Elder, Love Stories For Men
- Be my king, and I will be your queen; and we will rule here as we please.
Eneas Sweetland Dallas, Once a Week
- I’ll make my heaven to dream upon the crown; Answer no more, for thou shalt be my queen.
- Whatever may come about, I will be your queen, and I will teach you to respect me.
Voltaire, The White Bull
More Quotes to Inspire