23 Graduation Congratulations Quotes
Published by: Catherine Pulsifer and Ben Gillison
- “Congratulations! You made it! It’s time to celebrate all the hard work that led to this joyful occasion. The road to graduation is a long, steep climb, so take a moment at the summit to be proud of your accomplishments.” Sheryl Sandberg, Lean In for Graduates
- “Graduation day is finally here, your dreams you did pursue. All your hard work has paid off, we are so very proud of you.” Catherine Pulsifer, Graduation Day
College Graduation Quotes
- “Sending you a day full of sunshine, a heaven filled with rainbows, and a pocket full of dreams. May the future ahead of you be as wonderful as you are.” Judith Wibberley
High School Graduation Quotes
- “You did it, even when you didn’t feel like studying – you did it. Congratulations!” Kate Summers
Short Graduation Quotes
- “We’ve come not to celebrate your achievements, but to celebrate who you are.” Dr. Kevin Leman, Be the Dad She Needs You to Be
- “You should be excited. You should be proud.
You are amazing. You are awesome.
We wish you success. We wish you happiness.
All your effort over the years has paid off.
Theodore W. Higginsworth
- “Look at you, amazing. We are so proud of you.
We wish you success in all you do.
May happiness and sunshine fill your days
You’ve worked hard and deserve much praise!
- “You overcame every test. Done tons of homework. For all those years. Congratulations, you made it.” Danielle Duckery, Words For The Occasion: Sentiments and Well Wishes
- “We are so happy for you. You deserve this day to be recognized as you have worked hard to reach graduation day. Well done!” Byron Pulsifer
- “On this graduation day, we wish for you all good things that life can offer. May this day be a milestone that will bring you fond memories and may your future be brighter than this day.” Catherine Pulsifer
Quotes about Life
- “Graduation is a time of completion, of finishing, of an ending, however, it is also a time of celebration of achievement and a beginning for you.” Catherine Pulsifer
- “As a graduate, you have worked long and hard, usually for many years, and deserve the recognition you are receiving.” Jay Remer
- “Congratulations! today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away.” Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
Funny Graduation Quotes
- “Behind you now is yesterday; let your experience and knowledge pave the way. Here’s to you and to your success, we know you will give it your best.” Theodore W. Higginsworth
- “You are a piece of a great puzzle, and if you don’t play your role, the puzzle will never be complete. Your piece is unique, just like you. I have trust in you, and I know you will be a leader first of all for yourself and also for humanity.”Alain Bezeau
Words of Encouragement
- “Graduation is not only a time to celebrate your accomplishment but a time to look forward to what tomorrow brings. May all your tomorrows see you as happy as you are today.”Catherine Pulsifer
- “The world awaits all that you have to offer, keep achieving, keep accomplishing, but never forget to keep being the person you are today – kind, caring and compassionate.” Catherine Pulsifer
- “Use your achievement that we are celebrating tonight to launch yourselves ï¿½ maybe into other education opportunities, personal goals or career job prospects. This is just the beginning. You have the guts and you have the dedication and you have the skill, obviously, to achieve what you achieved today.”Francine St. Amand
- “May the future be bright
Never stop shining your light
If I could just say
We are so proud of you this Graduation day!”
- “Offering our best wishes on your graduation and looking forward to what God has planned for your future.” Byron Pulsifer
- “As seen by your achievement on this graduation, you hold the key to success. May your dedication and your attitude see doors open for the future you are dreaming of.” Catherine Pulsifer
- “There were days when I wondered if you would make it. But your determination and persistence paid off. You deserve a huge pat on the back. Well done and congratulations.” Catherine Pulsifer
- “We are so proud of you as you graduate. You faced challenges and obstacles but each time you overcame them. May God’s blessing be on your future plans.”Catherine Pulsifer
More Quotes to Inspire and Encourage