24 Different Quotes
Take a look through our collection of different quotes, from a variety of different authors, to help inspire you to embrace your uniqueness and accept others for who they are.There are around 7.5 billion people on this planet and each of us are different, we may share similarities with some but the reality of it is that we all have our own fingerprints and are unique. Ask yourself – what makes you different? What makes you special? What makes you tick? It’s the answers to these questions that will determine who YOU really are and you must remember to always cherish that person!You have your own way of thinking, so don’t just blindly follow the crowd but take time to learn about other people; their cultures, their beliefs, their passions and you will build on who you are, you will grow!
- A leg and an arm, an eye with a gleam, Might be the same, though it would seem, Everyone is unique in one way or two, I am the same, I am different too.
Holly Derow, I am the Same, I am Different too
Quotes That Make You Smile
- Those first instincts of choice are what make you different.
Bethan Morris, Fashion Illustrator
- Happiness is the freedom to experiment with different flavors.
David Baird, 1,000 Reasons To Be Happy
- I look forward to the day when it’s ordinary to be different; the day when we recognise that our differences are what we all have in common.
Andrew Pollard, Kristine Black-Hawkins, Gabrielle Cliff Hodges, Reflective Teaching in Schools
- In other words, our differences help us learn more about each other and more about life.
Ronny Lambert, Reversed the Curse
- Hang on to your convictions, for they are what make you different. Give yourself credit for being intelligent and capable.
Gary Morris, There is Greatness Within You, My Son
- Our humility allows for different interpretations of the same event.
Charles Whitfield, Barbara Harris Whitfield, Russell Park, The Power of Humility
- Being different isn’t a bad thing. What’s bad is to miss the chance to learn from our differences.
Donald M. Berwick, Promising Care
- Being unique and accepting your differences will also leave room for integrity.
Self Love is the Key
- Don’t wait for someone else to make your life different, you can make the difference for yourself and for others by giving voice to the truth, the things you want to change, and the messages you want to convey.
Kay Jackson, K.I.S.S. YOUR LIFE: Keep It Simply Simple
- When you see someone different embrace their freedom, embrace their difference.
Ron Winnegrad, Being Different
- People should embrace being different and appreciate the depth and beauty in it instead of being ashamed.
Susan Gardiner, Living for the good souls; my journey towards healing
- There is beauty in difference, though some do not see it; there is delight in change, though some may fear it.
Lara Marks, Michael Worboys, Migrants, Minorities & Health
- It is the way God made us — different but equal.
Frank LaGard Smith, Men of Strength for Women of God
- Different. You are different. And that is such a great thing to be.
Jennifer Overton, Snapshots of Autism
- What will make you different from another person is your ability to see and seize opportunities that life presents to you, even in the most obscure manner.
Reindorf O. Bempah, The Winning Mind
- Different is a special thing and if you see it and understand it, you will enjoy it.
Carl Smith, Being Different
- In fact, we advocate that differences should be encouraged; our differences are what inspire us each to grow, explore, discover, create, and reach new heights.
Judy Whichard, Nathalie L. Kees, The Manager as Facilitator
- The righteous acts we commit in overcoming our differences are what make marriage exciting.
Jase Robertson, Good Call
- It’s better to be different than boring.
Alexa Pearl, Tales of Sasha
- Dare to be different. Be brave with your life so that other people can be brave with theirs.
Laura Jane Williams, The Life Diet
- Love can change us, love can make us fly, love can let us be different.
Adrian G Dumitru, ABSTRACT LOVE
- Everyone has a different opinion. almost everyone has a different philosophy.
Christopher Alexander, The Nature of Order
- Make yourself accept people who hold radically different beliefs from yours. Learn to separate the person from the person’s belief system.
Spencer Lord, The Brain Mechanic
More Quotes to Inspire