26 Single Quotes
If you are looking for single quotes to remind yourself that life is good as a singleton, here is our collection of wise and funny quotes to help you on your lone adventure.
When you have been in a relationship with someone for a long time, it is often hard to imagine your life without that person. Your life and thoughts revolve around them, and when you suddenly find yourself aloneit may seem impossible to find yourself again. Just remember, you were somebody before you met that person, it may take time but you will learn to grow into the strong independent person that you need to be once again. Embracing being single is one of the most empowering things that you can do in your life, you won’t need to answer to anybody and will have all the freedom that your heart desires.
- Singles are not half people, we are full people, and perfectly complete exactly the way we are.
Catherine Gray, The Unexpected Joy of Being Single: Locating happily-single serenity
Love Yourself Quotes
- Only once singlehood has completely equal prestige with its alternative, can we be sure that people can be free in their choices.
Alain de Botton
- Being clear about why you are single and more at peace with who you are will not only make you happier , but also more open to love .
Xavier Amador, Judith Kiersky, Being Single in a Couple’s World: How to Be Happily Single While Looking for …
- You don’t need a knight to rescue you. You’re not locked in a turret.
Candi Willliams, The Art of Being Single: Live a Life You Love
- A human being’s desire to mate, to pair up, to be part of a couple, will never change. But the way we go about it, how badly we need it, what we are willing to sacrifice for it, most definitely is.
Liz Tuccillo, How to Be Single
Love and Life Quotes
- Being single and free is an amazing opportunity to do what you want with your life and really follow your heart and your dreams.
Jennifer Boon, Survive and Thrive: Dating and Being Single
- The idea that being single equates to loneliness is just as false as believing that there’s a tooth fairy.
Nancy Rupcic, Stay Single: and Be Happy
- We are tough. We are bold. We are fierce. We are forces to be reckoned with. We face the world the single way every single day, and we don’t back down.
Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass
- We can bask in a pool of solitude or invite the world to join us.
Barbara Feldon, Living Alone and Loving It
- I would rather be alone than be with people who hurt me or don’t believe in me.
Bernardo Moya, The Question: Find Your True Purpose – Google Books Result
Believe in Yourself
- One of the defining characteristics of the single life is that the future is always open .
Jean-Claude Kaufmann, The Single Woman and the Fairytale Prince
- The single life is a journey taken by many.
April Harding, Single Dose:finding Peace, Fulfillment
- You have a purpose that exists only for you and that only you can fulfill.
Carol-Ann Hamilton, Step out of Your Sandbox!
- This solo life will be the subject of envy, not pity!
Suzanne Nugent, Brunch and Other Obligations: A Novel
I am not lonely, i am not pining for affection, and i feel more alive than ever.
Karleen Dee, 101 Reasons Why It’s Great to Be Single
- As a single woman, I have much more fun than I could ever imagine possible, and I will never let it go. This happiness is the only thing that I will keep ‘until death do us part.!’
Maryam Jorjani, What’s Wrong with Being Single?
Choose to be Happy
- Being single is a gift, and being married is a gift. Just as salvation is understood as a good gift from God, both singleness and marriage are good gifts from God.
Christopher Yuan, Holy Sexuality and the Gospel
- You don’t need a relationship to be happy.
Richelle Mead, Succubus Revealed
- You don’t need a relationship to augment your life. What you need to be doing is improving yourself and becoming the person that you want to be. When you are someone that you are proud of, you don’t seek the approval of other people.
Nikita K. Grayson, 5 Seven Magazine
There are many advantages to the single life that I enjoy. Sometimes I really feel that the single life is the best life, and sometimes I just say that to impress people.
Victoria B. Ensley-Walton, The Transformation Connection
Life and Struggles
- I wanted to know how to move forward and make the most of single life .
M. A. Thakor, The Other Side of Thirty
Keep Going Quotes
- The way you embrace being single depends on how you see yourself.
Angela Roberts Jones, Moving Forward
Self Worth Quotes
- Embrace being single. Life is all about choices, and we all make our own choices. Choose to be happy! You are the only one in control of how you feel; therefore, you must make a decision to be happy!
Josephine Tiberio, Single…Now What?!
- When our journey is enjoyable and fulfilling, being single is great.
Kevin Morgan, God of Our Single Years
- Just remember being single is great, being married is great, but they are both hard work. Single is the season where you study you. You nurture good relationships and feed the part of you that’s learning, falling, and becoming.
Kirk Franklin, The Blueprint
- Many of today’s single people have engaging jobs, homes that they own, and a network of friends. This is not the 1950s—singles can have sex without marrying, and they can raise smart, successful, and happy children.
Bella Depaulo, Singled Out
More Quotes to Inspire