38 Education Quotes
Learning can be tough and we all need a little extra motivation to help us when we’re getting to grips with a new subject! We all know that having the attitude to ‘always be learning’ is the right one, but sometimes we need a boost don’t we? So I hope you’ll be inspired by these Education Quotes to help you learn all that you can. Your education – whether it’s formal or from the school of life (experience!) – is of the utmost importance.
Your skills, abilities and interests make you more interesting to employers and to customers (if you’re self employed!). Being more valuable in today’s informational world – you guessed it – is via self improvement and upskilling every month! Be an expert!
You can never have too much education and one of the best benefits of being educated is that you can teach others! So enjoy these Education Quotes… I hope they help you to dive into your river of interest and learn as much as you can today!
- I strongly believe that everyone, and especially youth, should have equal access to a good education and opportunities for growth, regardless of their financial backgrounds. Only the vibrancy and enthusiasm of the young generation can bring about change and make tomorrow better than today.
Hungsoo S Kim, Next Generation Leadership
- All teachers worry about their students but usually it’s just a reading or a math problem, something educational. Something we can fix during school hours.
P J Kelly, The Good Teacher
- Education is the greatest gift of life, it should never stop.
- And we should, emphatically, remember that education isn’t just about what happens in schools and colleges.
Gary Thomas, Education
- Education is something we have to keep pursuing day after day.
Premier Brian Gallant
- Graduation is not a single point along the continuum of life. Instead, graduation is a series of continuing steps where additional education and life experiences culminate in a life driven by a self-sacrificing desire to contribute to the well-being of those people who are around you.
- We are all learning all the time and should remain hungry students.
Mark Homer, Uncommon Sense
- Sometimes we see other people as a genius as we feel they are smarter than we are. They have more education, they can talk a good talk, but many times education and real world experience – what some would call “street smarts” – can make all the difference.
- Without innovation, organizations—including educational facilities—cease to exist.
George Couros, The Innovators Mindset
- To understand obedience training one must first re-learn how to think about obedience training. Much like any kind of education, it requires patience and reassurance for a job well done.
Michael Kensington, Dog Training
- Hall’s suggestion to parents and educators: Adolescents shouldn’t be coddled but rather should be corralled, then indoctrinated with the ideals of public service, discipline, altruism, patriotism, and respect for authority.
Dr Francis E. Jensen, The Teenage Brain
- Relativity beautifully illustrates organizational life; we exist in the same world as others but view it differently.
Andy Lancaster, Driving Performance Through Learning
- It is education that is needed, in our schools and society, on how to manage and master money, not redistribution and handouts that de-incentivize work and contribution.
Rob Moore, Money
- Education comes from within; you get it by struggle and effort and thought.
- Your education and experience is designed to build you to a place where you can start making decisions for yourself and trust your intuition.
Molly Carroll, Trust within
- A good captain can communicate, educate and influence his crew members when he needs to, but he has to get to know them first. He needs to speak their language and nurture their trust.
Hazel Gale, Fight
- The first condition of education is being able to put someone to wholesome and meaningful work.
- I hope to begin a dialogue that is led by a loud declaration: a quiet education will lead us to a greater understanding of our students, ourselves, our capacity for leadership and, vitally, how young people learn best.
Jamie Thom, A Quiet Education
- Armed only with a dream of putting the education world to rights, brand new elbow patches and a burning ambition to be the most popular teacher in school, he tackled the world head on.
Rob Plevin, Take Control of the Noisy Class
- The fact of the matter is this: to believe that old educational qualifications will take you to the end of your career is the same as thinking that the same clothes will be worn for the rest of your life.
Byron Pulsifer, Continual Learning
- There is no template you can simply adopt to solve the problems you face. Regrettably, life – and especially education – is rarely that simple.
David Didau, What if everything you knew about education was wrong?
- What do you now do with all of this education? I’m here to tell you today, don’t worry. Don’t worry about it. Relax. Take a breath.
Oprah Winfrey, Howard University Commencement Ceremony 2007
- Education is an organized program of learning. School is a community of learners.
Ken Robinson, You, Your Child, and School
- From an educational perspective, any information that our students can use to think closer to the learning intention is a desirable. Everything else is a distraction.
Peps Mccrea, Memorable Teaching
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- How do we factor in one’s vision and originality in the equation? Or genetic, environment or education? How about including emotional intelligence in the equation?
COOPER Dark, Rewire Yuor Brain
- Many times education isn’t about learning something new, but rather refocusing on what we already know but have lost sight of.
Derek C. Doepker, Why Authors Fail
- Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.
Martin Luther King Jr.
- Although the dispositions of dogs are as various as their forms—although education, connections, the society they keep, have all their influence—to the credit of their name be it said, a dog never sullies his mouth with an untruth.
Alfred Elwes, The Adventures of a Dog, and a Good Dog Too
- A broadly educated mind, drawing from all sources, will help you better understand how the world around us works and why things happen the way they do.
Gary Hoover, The Lifetime Learner’s Guide to Reading and Learning
- Every individual should have the right to compete on an equal footing, with equal education and the basic resources required for the market.
George P. Fletcher, Our Secret Constitution
- So, as you reflect on what you have learned, smart learners select those episodes from which they are likely to extract most meaning and concentrate on them.
Bill Lucas, Discover Your Hidden Talents
- There is so much goodness in so many vegetables that they really can help our bodies to work better and stay healthier.
Gino D’Acampo, Ginos Veg Italia!
- Education is an art the practice of which must be brought to perfection in the course of many generations.
Immanuel Kant, Educational theory of Immanuel Kant
- Education is a weapon, whose effects depend on who holds it in his hand and at whom it is aimed.
David Phillips, Michele Schweisfurth, Comparative and International Education
- We live in exciting times and the sphere of education is not exempt from this excitement.
Susan La Marca, Designing the Learning Environment
- Thus the same man who is full of humanity towards his fellow-creatures when they are at the same time his equals, becomes insensible to their afflictions as soon as that equality ceases. His mildness should therefore be attributed to the equality of conditions, rather than to civilization and education.
Ernest Van den Haag, John Phillips Conrad, The Death Penalty
- The quality of education received in childhood is very important. This is not just the formal education received in schools, but the quality of the learning environment children experience – both within their families and in wider social and cultural networks, such as sports clubs and places of worship.
Carolyn Meggitt, Level 3 Child Care and Education
More Quotes to Inspire