38 Lost Quotes
Be inspired by our collection of lost quotes. Finding your way in life can sometimes be challenging. Especially as there are so many paths shrouded in an impenetrable mist, sometimes we don’t even know we are lost until we can’t see the way back. Life is tough, and everyone gets lost from time to time. The important thing is knowing your roots and understanding that you can always get back even when you get lost, no matter how arduous or long the journey will be. Sometimes It takes serious work to rid yourself of unnecessary baggage, and you may not know even where to start, but I think deep down, you know the way back. It is just deciding which path to take to get you there.
Speaking of shrouded paths, Love is a tricky one; sometimes, you can venture too far down the rabbit hole and end up on the other side of the world with no visible way of getting back to familiar ground. With a marriage behind you and 2 kids, it’s not so easy to get unlost; Sometimes, you have to forge your own path out of the chaos and sail into calmer waters.
Published by: Ben Gillison
- In our busy lives we are often on autopilot. We get lost in the doing at the expense of being.
Jess Stuart, A Rough Guide to a Smooth Life
- Don’t get lost in what’s happening right now—looking ahead will prepare you for what’s next!
Adrian Griffin, Buzz to Brilliance
- You can’t get lost on purpose, but you must get purposefully lost.
Victoria Price, The Way of Being Lost: A Road Trip to My Truest Self
- Being lost is a confusing place to be, but you cannot make it better if you allow yourself to be hindered by the wall that it creates.
Nathan Wilkus, The Reflecting Pool
- Just because you feel lost doesn’t mean you can’t be found again.
Tanya Dalton, The Joy of Missing Out: Live More by Doing Less
- That little zing of fear, of suddenly feeling lost is actually a moment of awareness.
Marilyn Bhadrena Restione, My Oyster
- If I only knew that being lost was a clue to finding within me the courage and greatness to keep moving forward, I would never have lived small.
Priya Kumar, The Perfect World – A Journey To Infinite Possibilities.
- All my life, I have been lost. For as long as I recall, I have been searching for the purpose and meaning of my life.
Jitesh Agrawal, A Lost Soul: A backpacker’s journey to self discovery
- For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, but loses his own soul.
Wesley J. Malcolm, Elois Wilform-Malcolm, Meditations on Life and Living…Born out of Love for God
- Getting lost in the garden is the way to let your true self be found.
Fiann O’Nuallain, Seeds of Mindfulness
- To have any kind of perspective on things, I must take time to breathe, just breathe, lost in speechless thought.
Karyn D. Kedar, The Dance of the Dolphin
- If someone says we are good, we don’t get lost in it; if they say we are no good, we don’t get lost in it; if they say we are no good, we don’t forget ourselves. This way we can be free.
Hellmuth Hecker, Klas Sandell, Susan Elbaum Jootla, Collected Wheel Publications Volume
- Sometimes being lost will be our most glorious adventure. We will leave behind the baggage we no longer wish to carry and then find that we need less and less anyway.
Victoria Price, The Way of Being Lost: A Road Trip to My Truest Self
- You can get lost in your loss; you also have the power to rise above it.
Allen Klein, Embracing Life After Loss
- Sometimes being lost in the stormy life will lead you to a path of silence after all.
Noorah Mohd. Omar, The Frozen Whispers: From a Diary of the Poetess
- Sometimes being lost is itself a catalyst for spiritual renewal and redemption.
Niles Elliot Goldstein, Craving the Divine: A Spiritual Guide for Today’s Perplexed
- Feeling lost is more Than a feeling, It’s a state of being.
Poet Laureate Jean Elizabeth Ward, Love and Loss: Divorce Poetry
- Feeling lost is common among people who do what they feel they are supposed to do or behave according to the expectations of others.
Milkyway Media, Summary of Martha Beck’s The Way of Integrity
- Feeling lost is the necessary first step to finding yourself. If you’re lost, at least you’re on your way—even if it doesn’t really feel like it.
Richard J. Leider, Repacking Your Bags
- It felt like I was lost in the ocean, and my suffering came in tidal waves that I had to tackle one after another.
Joelle Kantor, My Wake up Fall
- Just because you feel lost doesn’t mean your compass is broken.
David C. Cooper, Timeless Truths in Changing Times: 366 Daily Devotions
- You are also beginning the process of reconstructing your own life. Nothing will return you to the way you were before you lost your loved one. But everything you do to help his legacy to flourish and grow will help you grow, too.
David Kessler, finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief
- People go through a lot of things, feeling lost, lonely, upset, and angry. But we learn to breathe. That’s how we get through it. When you start to breathe and live life, you start getting blessed. It feels like mist, falling on your face.
Dean Dedman Jr, Embrace The Darkness
- If you can embrace with openness the self who feels lost, that pain identity will start to dissipate and healing will begin.
Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, Spontaneous Creativity
- I affirm my strengths and my good qualities, and when I’m lost, I allow myself to feel lost for a while so that when I do finally find my way again, I’ll live with more love and more conviction than I did before.
Melinda Walker, Rainbows and Lollipops
Strength and Courage
- If you’re feeling lost in life, turn to the one who knows you, loves you, and will find you wherever you are.
Peter B. Panagore, Two Minutes for God
- When you lose a loved one, you do not lose the love! The love you shared is eternal.
Lynda R. Baio, Cancer: Second Hand: Being the Last One Standing
- Each person experiences grief in a unique way. However, there are responses that are common to many people grieving the loss of a loved one.
Tracy A. Phillips, Losing Someone You Love: Dealing With Death and Dying
- I’ve heard people say that the worst part of learning to live again after losing a loved one is that every day survived from that moment, is a day that takes the bereaved further away from that person.
Jenny Smedley, SUPERnaturally True: A Collection of Positive Spiritual
- Losing a loved one is like a physical amputation. It takes a long time to recover, and we are never the same, always aware of our loss.
Rose Gardunio, A Place for Every
- The grieving mind finds no hope after loss. But when people are ready to hope again, they will be able to find it.
David Kessler, Finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief
- To love and win is the best thing; to love and lose is the next best.
Henrietta Szold, Baila Round Shargel, Lost Love: The Untold Story of Henrietta Szold
- When love is lost, all else becomes absurd. We only see this when it is too late.
David W. Letts, Mind Leap: Intimate Changes and Communication Between World
- When love is lost life itself is lost.
Verinder Grover, Vinoba Bhave
Love and Life
- True love never dies, true love is never lost, true love always puts a smile on your face and jumpstarts your heart, so why put it in the lost department?
Oswald Cole, Hope & Enlightenmentbooks
Quotes That Make You Smile
- Love is never lost. It is people who are the ones that lose because they don’t know how to love the way you should be loved.
Kelvin (Dr. Love) Pickett, Love Is Pain
Fall of Love
- True love is never lost, and cannot be taken away because it’s never given nor destroyed. True Love just is as eternal as the Universe always there, always persevering and protecting even though it appears to be changing.
Laura LM, Love Notes: One Year of Love
- Love is never lost; it is just the faces that reveal love to us that change.
Douglas E. Holzmeier, You Are God’S Best Idea!
Lost Loved One
More Quotes to Inspire