45 Resilience Quotes
Let these resilience quotes remind you to be determined and not let lifes difficulties get you down – you may fall but get back up! May these wise words encourage and inspire you.
Last Edited 08/02/2021
- Failure is an important part of your growth and developing resilience. Michelle Obama
- You need to develop the resilience and determination to tackle the hard work of leadership. You need personal resolve and tenacity to rise above the daily pressures and lead your organization into the future. Vince Molinaro, The Leadership Contract
- Truth be told, you will never really know just how strong and adamant you are unless adversity strikes. Then you learn courage, you build resilience, you learn to persevere, you build character. T. Whitmore, Fearless
- It’s about helping people achieve clarity and develop resilience in the face of adversity. I want to make a difference by guiding people towards a more fulfilling life. Noel Rosos, From Garbage to Gold
- Your resilience will soon bring rewards.
Michel Orlando Forlini, Celestial Sailors, Chasing Sunsets
Keep Going Quotes
- Everyone needs resilience, because one thing is certain, life includes adversities.Karen Reivich, The Resilience Factor
Short Inspirational Quotes
- Like tiny seeds with potent power to push through tough ground and become mighty trees, we hold innate reserves of unimaginable strength. We are resilient. Catherine DeVrye, The Gift of Nature
- True resilience fosters well-being, an underlying sense of happiness, love, and peace.Rick Hanson, Resilient
- … youngsters seem to own some sort of secret to resilience, inspiration, and happiness that most adults lack.Garret Kramer, The Path of No Resistance
- To fight for change tomorrow we need to build resilience today. Sheryl Sandberg, Option B
- Become more resilient by learning to focus on solutions rather than problems. Byron Pulsifer, Personal Development Goals
- Creating and supporting a co-active way of working together delivers on the imperative and creates a culture of resilience and resourcefulness.Henry Kimsey-House, Co-Active Coaching
- Life can knock us down flat. It’s our measure of resilience that determines whether or not we’ll keep dreaming and reaching for our dreams. Sharon Cook & Graciela Sholander, Dream It Do It
Quotes about Life
- Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water! Eleanor Roosevelt
- Loving ourselves means that we have developed resiliency to the shadows of shame that whisper to us, ‘You are not enough’.Troy L Love, A Year of Self Love
Love Yourself Quotes
- Although we cannot control the struggles we unexpectedly face, we do possess a quality – resilience – that helps us overcome the pain and maintain hope. Resilience brings us back to our dreams when the storm is over. Sharon Cook & Graciela Sholander, Dream It Do It
- A good coach encourages … resilience in the people they work with. They encourage them to take risks. If the risk results in failure, they help all people to learn from the mistake and then go on to try another way. Catherine Pulsifer, Leadership vs Management
- To make it in your choosen career, moving towards retirement, means that you have resilience in working smarter not harder.Theodore W. Higginsworth
- Think about your capabilities, your strength, your perseverance, and your resilience. Give yourself a pat on the back. Kate Anderson, 100 Positive Morning Thoughts
Quote of the Day
- Gratitude breeds optimism, enthusiasm, resilience, happiness, and overall satisfaction which can decrease anxiety and depression. Beth Bunchman, Cultivating Gratitude: a guided journal for a positive mindset
- Finding things for which one can be grateful helps make the memory of a difficult experience less intrusive. Other research has found a connection between the kind of positive emotions created by gratitude and resilience. Grateful people are better able to weather life’s storms. Deborah Norville, Chicken Soup for the Soul
Words of Encouragement
- No one escapes pain, fear, and suffering. Yet from pain can come wisdom, from fear can come courage, from suffering can come strength – if we have the virtue of resilience. Eric Greitens, Resilience
- I came up with seven strategies that had always served me well: self-worth, focus, resilience, empathy, loyalty, forgiveness, and most important, optimism. Leeza Gibbons, Fierce Optimism
- Your ability to nurture and truly appreciate yourself for who you are goes a long way toward boosting your resilience and helping you bounce back more quickly in times of stress, hurt, and loss. Lisa Broesch-Weeks, Practical Bliss
- And to improve our resilience we may need to do battle with perfectionism – the urge to get things right all the time and thus usually feeling dissatisfied with our less-than-perfect results – and change our attitude towards mistakes. Paul Z. Jackson, Your Lifepass To Creativity and Confidence
- Resilience is necessary for our physical survival, for our mental and physical well-being, for our ability to realise our potential, and for the successful achievment of our life goals.Sam Owen, Resilient Me
- Successful people demonstrate their resilience through their dedication to making progress every day, even if that progress is marginal. Jonathan Mills, How to Be Successful in Business and in Life
- In the wake of the most crushing blows, people can find greater strength and deeper meaning. I also believe that it is possible to experience pre-traumatic growth, that you don’t have to experience tragedy to build your resilience for whatever lies ahead. Sheryl Sandberg, Option B
- We all have battles to fight. And it’s often in those battles that we are most alive: it’s on the frontlines of our lives that we earn wisdom, create joy, forge friendships, discover happiness, find love, and do purposeful work. Eric Greitens, Resilience
Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” Og Mandino
- Struggles are hard but once we overcome them, we gain something – maturity, wisdom, confidence, balance, tranquility, and of course, resilience. Sharon Cook & Graciela Sholander, Dream It Do It
- I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance Lee Ann Womack, I Hope You Dance
- God has apparently designed us to grow from the unexpected struggles that inevitably show up. But like the butterfly struggling to get out of the cocoon, our struggles are part of what makes us fully alive. And like the butterfly, those struggles are not intended to limit or cripple us, but to allow us to develop our resilience, fortitude, compassion, and personal excellence. Aaron Walker, View From the Top
Quotes about God
- Willingness to get going, concentrated effort, persistence and resilience in the face of obstacles – all are crucial to success in achieving life goals. George Harris, Don’t Wait For Your Life To Start
- Friends – always there no matter what the situation.
There to share in the joy or to share in the sorrow.
They are always willing to lend a hand no matter what needs to be done.
A trusted person in my life!
Catherine Pulsifer, Words of Friendship
- This kind of compulsive concern with ‘I, me, and mine’ isn’t the same as loving ourselves . . . Loving ourselves points us to capacities of resilience, compassion, and understanding within that are simply part of being alive. Sharon Salzberg, The Force of Kindness
- Coaching is a foundational skill for every manager and leader. When people make coaching an everyday way of working, they create more focus, more courage and more resilience. Michael Bungay Stanier, The Coaching Habit
- If you are preparing for a career transition or wanting to transform your current one, use low-risk situations to practice building your inner resilience to change. Karen Kelloway, NAIL IT!
- Think of your birthday – Growing stronger and able to face adversity of the winds and storms with the experience that each year brings. Much happiness and love comes your way on this very special day.
- Calm is the magic elixir that brings you to a place of balance, harmony, and peace. Donald Altman, 101 Mindful Way To Build Resilience
- Going through his papers [Winston Churchill] one is struck by his resilience, his pounding energy, his volatility, his dogged determination, and his utter lack of humility. William Manchester, The Last Lion
Winston Churchill Quotes
- If we make resilient choices, we become resilient.Eric Greitens, Resilience
- Resilience is created through will and determination to keep getting up when things knock you down, coupled with a determination to learn from the experience.Stephen Murgatroyd, Sarajane Aris
- People who are resilient are also able to pursue opportunities in the face of challenges.Lee Coit, Listening Still/655
- As you set out in pursuit of your dreams, you will inevitably face challenges, trials, and stumbling blocks along the way. A key to your success will be developing a critical skill that every truly successful woman possesses in abundance: resilience. Valorie Burton, Successful Women Think Differently: 9 Habits to Make You Happier, Healthier, and More Resilient
More Quotes to Inspire and Encourage