50 Dream Quotes
Find inspiration in these dream quotes to reach your goals.
Do you have a compelling dream or an aspiration for your future? Daring to dream keeps our minds young and helps us actively move forward. Quotes about hopes and dreams can help us understand how important it is to keep our dreams and goals alive. When we were young – it was easy to dream about being something or doing something BIG! (and not check ourselves as to what was possible or realistic). But dreams should be just that – dreams! So Dream Big! Think BIG about what you want out of your life and what you can give. What are your REAL dreams? Where do you see yourself living in 5 years from now? 10 years from now?
I hope you’re encouraged by these Dream Quotes to start to live the life of your dreams! Believe you can achieve and keep dreaming!
Last Edited 03/02/2021
- A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown.Denis Waitley
- Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth. Michael Jackson
- “No matter how meticulously you plan the path to your dream, life will get in the way. There will be delays, setbacks and detours aplenty. They are all part of the experience, learn from them.” Tony Clark
Don’t get discouraged when faced with setbacks and detours. We can experience and learn from these making us stronger and wiser as we move towards making our dream a reality!
- Money is certainly one of the ways we can turn the dreams we have into the reality we live.Tony Robbins, MONEY Master the Game
- “Part of the Disney success is our ability to create a believable world of dreams that appeals to all age groups.” Walt Disney
- “The famous psychiatrist and author of Man and His Symbols, Carl Jung, once said, ‘The dream is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanctum of the soulï¿½'” Sean Lysaght, Personal Success
- “Mary Kay Ash established her dream company’s principles and priorities for relationships first, and then she discovered the products they would offer to the market place.” Robert Busha, Family Matters
- “Martin Luther King, Jr., had a dream – a dream that all people could live together in peace and be treated equally. And though he died over forty years ago, his dream lives on.” Bonnie Bader, Who Was Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “His (Dwight Eisenhower) life was an amazing saga of the American dream come true. He came from humble, undistinguished midwestern roots, yet rose to a position undreamed of during the most destructive war in the history of mankind.” Carlo D’Este, Eisenhower: A Soldier’s Life
- A great way to keep our minds off the worry track is to focus our thoughts on things that are good, beautiful, and positive. Allow yourself to dream, wish, and imagine the best that could happen.Rohen Phoenix, How to Build Self-Esteem and Crush Anxiety
- “Intrinsic motivation comes from within you and is powered by your own dreams, aspirations, wants and wishes.” Joanna Jast, Laser-Sharp Focus
- Your dream of prosperity will grow and mature as you grow in spiritual maturity.Mary Manin Morrissey, Building Your Field of Dreams
- The travel dream we all have is for something elemental to materialize when weï¿½re away from home, something that connects us indelibly to the life around us. Dina Bennett, A Travel Junkie’s Diary
- “Not being able to recognize our lifelong dreams is like not being able to recognize that we are alive.” David A. Hunter, How To Find Your Passion
Quote of the Day
- “The loss of a life is not nearly as devastating as the loss of what could have been, of the dreams left unfulfilled and lingeringpassions undiscovered.”Seth David Chernoff, Manual For Living
- For many people, the adverse circumstances along the roadway of life have them so beat down and discouraged, they’ve forgotten how to dream.Their dreams were left in the dust years ago, and now it just hurts too much to get back up and try again.Omar Johnson, Winning Habits
- The heart is the epicenter of everything as it is where dreams, hopes and ambitions are born. Cess Gichuhi, Letters and Poems for the Soul
- You need to start feeling gratitude as you set your intentions. Intentions are the starting point for fulfilling your dreams.Brenda Nathan, Gratitude Journal
- Another common reason people with huge, servants’ hearts don’t create the vision of their dream life is that they think they are supposed to help everybody, and that they are required to put all their energy into helping.Cassie Parks, Marketing to Serve
- “When you experience a large shock, you may reassess your life or your dreams, and realize that you aren’t living the life you imagined or wanted.” Sullins Stuart, Experience the Now
- The ability to dream is one of humans’ most valuable assets. It’s what allows us to progress, to be creative, to invent, and to solve the world’s most critical issues. Paul David Brand, Living Well, Learning Life Lessons
- Once you know yourself, what you like, what you love, what you dislike, what your dreams are, and honest about your faults, you can accept yourself for who you are. B.W. Robertson, 13 Hard Lessons of Life
- “What I know for a fact is that we all have dreams; we all want to believe deep down in our souls that we have a special gift, that we can make a difference, that we can somehow touch other people in a special way and that we can make the world a better place.” Zac Dixon, Self Esteem
Make A Difference
- People will often talk about one day they will land their dream job, but more often than not, a person’s idea of a dream job is purely fantasy and not a realistic look at what they can do all day and get paid for – and doing something that they genuinely love to do. Jack Warren, How to Find Your Dream Job
- “Life is about positive and negative choices that you have to make. A dream is just a dream but it’s up to you to make it a reality.” Mr. Desire, Love and Poems
- Dreams are another reality that offer insight and clarity and demonstrate an alternate view for us to explore.Stephanie Banks, A Soulful Awakening – Page 72
- To live our lives on purpose, we must live fiercely. This is where we put action behind our dream.Dr. Sherrie Campbell, Success Equations
- The enlightened have awakened from the dream and no longer mistake it for reality.Jed McKenna, Spiritual Enlightenment
- “Because when you decide to live the life of your dreams, dark moments are inevitable. You will not grow without them. You will not succeed without them.” Jennifer Mayers, Dear Courageous Heart
- Each of our kids, in their own way, has taught us to be brave, kind, fun, and willing to dream. More than just changing our marriage, they have changed usï¿½for the better.Ruth Schwenk, For Better or for Kids
- We should see dreaming as one of our responsibilities, rather than an alternative to one. Mary Engelbreit
- “The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn; the bird sleeps in the egg; and in the highest vision of the soul, a wakingangel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. . . .” James Allen
- Only I have the power to make my dreams be transformed into reality.Larry G. Patten, Living As a Champion
- My dreams and desires come true. I radiate self-esteem, inner peace, love, well-being, and happiness. My choices and opportunities are expanding every day.Ian McTavish, A Prisoner’s Wisdom
- “Always remember that you mustn’t let others know about your dreams until you achieve them. After that you can share your success story with others to inspire them as well.” Sampath Bandara, Positive Thinking
- Let your dreams explore your soul, just like love explores your heart. ARANYAA PATTNAIK , Guilds Of Your Dreams
- Dreaming is stretching the real beyond the limits of the present. Dreaming is not being bound by the merely possible. ANN WILSON SCHAEF, Follow Your Dreams
- Dream until your heart is content, but when you dream, dream of the future and not of the past. Listen – Volume 49
- “I can now state my dream without five hundred internal voices jumping in with comments, putdowns and questions.” Jenny Clift, The Music Inside
We all have doubts, and we all have times when our self confidence may not be as strong as it should. But, staying focused and keeping the vision of achieving your dream in your thoughts will help you overcome any doubts you may have. And once you achieve that dream you will be able to use Jenny Clift’s words as you work towards your next dream.
- “Despite the many versions, one thing is common; success is the fulfillment of a dream, an achieved desire, or a victory over a life battle.” Rowena Cauba, Happiness
- It’s a thrill to fulfill your own childhood dreams, but as you get older, you may find that enabling the dreams of others is even more fun. Randy Pausch
Quotes about Helping Others
Helping others achieve their dreams can be a rewarding experience!
- Our connected world makes it possible for people to actualise dreams, ideas and initiatives in ways our forebears could not even dream of. Shaa Wasmund, Stop Talking, Start DoingWork from Home
- “A leader is a person with a clear vision for the future who wants to enlist others to help him turn a dream into reality.” Ace McCloud, Coaching
- “Do I have enough? Will I go broke?” And the one place in our lives where those questions really crystallize is when we start thinking about retirement. Talk about a landscape where peopleï¿½s biggest dreams collide with the harshest realities!Wes Moss, You Can Retire Sooner Than You Think
- We achieve our dreams only when we have a successful mindset; the ones focused on positive mental attitudes, victory, empowerment, and good habits. Faith P. Blake, Mindset For Personal Self Help
- “It is almost impossible for you to reach for your dreams, to be truly yourself, if you have a low self-confidence.” Charles Lamont, Power of Self Confidence
- When you come up with a new goal, dream, or any extraordinary result you want to create for your life, add it to your affirmations.Hal Elrod And Others,The Morning Miracle For Teachers
- Yes there are some weird dreams that are merely passing or fleeting thoughts, but generally speaking, what you are dreaming in the present day in which we live has significance for your life. Michael L. Mathews, And God Chose Dreams
- Just as a building without foundations will not be habitable you cannot turn your life around and start manifesting your dreams with the click of your fingers. Craig Beck, How to Attract Money
- “Sometimes a smile on someone’s face, a little thank you from someone you helped or seeing someone achieve their dreams is a source of immense satisfaction.” Naomi Hill, How to Have a Good Day
Famous Quotes about Dreams
Live Your Dream Quotes
Quotes about Achieving Dreams
Dream Big Quotes
In summary, we encourage you to make choices that see your dreams come true. To achieve happiness in life we need to be doing what we love to do. So rather than dreaming about it, take action and move in the direction of your dreams.