50 Happy Birthday Sister
Let these words say Happy Birthday Sister! You will find birthday wishes, quotes, and messages of and encouragement and well wishes for that special woman in your life – your Sister.
A sister is one who no matter what your age has seen you through good times and bad. Her birthday is that one time of year to let her know how much you appreciate and love her.
Sisters have a special bond with us and we sometimes take her for granted. Tell her you care by sending her a birthday message on this the day she was born!
- My sister, on your birthday I wish for you
That all your wishes may this day do come true.
- The best year ever is wished for you, and may the years continue to tick by with happiness.
- If I could wish one thing for you, my sister, it is that life is good and you are happy and content.
- No one can compare to you my Sister. Thank you for being always there, my best friend, my sister Happy Birthday wishes are sent to you.
- Hey Sis you may not realize it but you are a true role model to me. Wishing you only the best.
- Sis your kindness and your love have always been appreciated. Thanks for being you. Many more birthdays are wished for you.
- My life would not be complete without you in it, my Sister. No matter what is going on you are always there, and always willing to help. Thank you! Many more Happy Birthdays are wished for you.
- Wishing you the happiest of birthday that any Sister could ever have!
- You my sister, have grown up to be my best friend, thank for always being there. And, I wish nothing but the best for this your special day.
- There is no friend like you my sister! In fact, you are more than a friend you are my sister. Wishing you happiness and contentment in the coming year!
- On this special day, my wish for you my sister is a lifetime of wisdom, with little worries and daily sprinklings of happiness with loads of smiles.
- A sister is one who no matter what is always there.You, my sister, have lived that each and every year of your life. You encouraged and supported me when challenges overcame me. So on this birthday I just want to say thank you. I appreciate and love you and wish you much happiness.
- Wishing you happiness and joy today, and may the coming year bring the happiness of new and exciting dreams. I love you my dear sister and all that you do!
- Wishes are sent to you my Sister with love and happiness filling this card. Have a Happy 21st Birthday!
- Life is good with a sister like you to journey through it. Many happy birthdays to come are wished for you.
- You are a good sister, a wonderful friend, and confidante. Thank you for the times I needed a shoulder to cry on and the times we laughed so hard it hurt. Wishing you more laughter than tears, more sunshine than clouds, and more happiness than all the happiest days of your life. The happiest of days are wished for you, my Sister!
- My sister, my friend, what would I do If you were not in my life I would be so blue. My message is for happiness and contentment for you I love you my Sis remember that too.”
- I am proud you are my Sister, your accomplishments you should be proud. This message brings wishes for all your dreams to come true!
- It seems like only yesterday we were young. In our minds I guess we always will be. Happy Birthday Sis.
- Sister friends we have been, friends we will be. A message for you for happiness and glee.
- Sister you are one of the special people in my life that shines. You always show love, encouragement and inspire others. You are a wonderful person and I hope this birthday shines on you!
- You make me proud to be your Sister. Your thoughtfulness and caring is felt by all those you are around. Happy Birthday Sister
- Seems like yesterday we played together and made mud pies. The time has passed by so quickly and another birthday is has come. So my sister here is to mud pies and smiles of life, happy memories and more to come. Have a great day.
- Sister, remember nature renews each spring. You are not getting older, you are going through a renewal process!
- On this birthday, I just want to say, I hope you realize how much you mean to me. Love ya Sis!
- Birthdays are a time to stop and reflect. A time to look ahead. Looking back and looking ahead I am thankful for you my sister. May the coming year bring you happiness and success.
- Hoping your day is wonderfully full of what you have given to all of us. May the day be filled with love and happiness to remind you how much you are love.
- Your listening ear, your caring presence, your understanding, and your love are the gifts you give us each and every day. We can only hope we return the same gifts to you. Happy Birthday.
- We shared childhood experiences, and now we share life experiences. I can’t imagine living life without you, my Sister. You are the one who is always there. The one who loves me no matter what I say or do, you’re the one who always cares. Have more than a Happy Birthday, have the Best and Most Marvelous day!!
- You are my favorite sister, yes, I know you are my only sister, but if I had more than one sister you still would be my favorite. Happy Birthday Favorite Sister!
- Growing up with you we had a special friendship. And now the years have passed, and our friendship just keeps growing. Happy Birthday to my Sister, and Best Friend!
- Oh, my Sister, I can’t believe how old you are this day. Good thing I am still younger, at least in my mind anyway! Where did the time go?
- Not just on your birthday, but every day of the year ï¿½ YOU are the greatest Sister ever!
- I should say this more often, I love you my Sister. Happy Birthday!
- Remember the song, “you look like a monkey and belong in a zoo”, I would rephrase it now and say, you look like a Sister and I am thankful for you!
- I send this message just to say
Love you Sis, hope you have a happy birthday!
- It is wonderful to have a friend like you, sister. Appreciate you, love you, and can’t thank God enough for you. Happy Birthday.
- A sister is one of the best gifts we could ever receive. And I am happy I got you. As another birthday rolls around remember we when used to act like clowns. Memories, tears, and laughter too are all special because they were shared with you.
- Happy day, happy month, happy year, happy life! Oh yes, and Happy Birthday!
- Our favorite saying, I love you to the moon and back, still applies today. May all your dreams come true and fill the space to the moon and back. Dream big on this birthday Sis!
- My sister, there were times growing up that you were the thorn on my rose, but now as we are older I see you only as the rose.
- Every sister is a special gift from God. But He surely blessed me with a sister like you. Kate Summers
- “OH the changes we have seen Sister, and life’s up and downs we have shared, but one thing that has not changed is our love for each other.” Catherine Pulsifer
- “I feel so privileged that you are my sister! You are a very special gift that Mother Nature provided me with! You have always been there for me and accompanied me and guided me in every way you could!” Babe Arish
- “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world, simply by being there for each other.” Carol Saline
- “Always my Sister, Forever my Friend.” Author Unknown
- “A sister’s love is forever, and on your birthday I wish you nothing but the best.” Danielle Duckery, Happy Birthday Greetings For Card Making
- “The only thing better than having you as my sister is my children having you as their aunt. And we all wish you a very Happy Birthday.” Author Unknown
- “God made us sisters, life made us friends.” Author Unknown
- “We share many memories of our childhood. And may we have many more to come as we raise our children. I am blessed to have you as a Sister.” Byron Rivers
Birthday Wishes for Sister
Birthday Messages for Sister
Birthday Quotes for Sister
We hope our collection of wishes, messages and quotes for sister has been one that has helped you express a Happy Birthday to your sister.
You can also drop the Happy Birthday and send these anytime of the year just to let your Sister know how much you appreciate and love her!
More Quotes to share, inspire and encourage!