50 Work on Yourself Quotes to Inspire You To Build A Better You!
Be inspired by our collection of work on yourself quotes. Finding the time to work on yourself is challenging in the modern-day world, but did you know that spending an hour each day focusing on yourself will pay off tenfold? It feels alien and, at worst, even selfish to spend time focusing on just you, but learning to love yourself will do wonders for your happiness and everyone else around you. Believe me when I say that everyone around you will benefit if you are at your best. I have learned to look at it like this – Working on yourself is working on others. Never feel guilty for investing time in securing your future!
I read something that resonated with me while searching for these quotes. “People are quick to share your successes, but when you fail, that failure is for you alone to deal with.” That is so true. In the end, if you focus on others, and don’t find time to focus on yourself, then in the future, you will feel cheated when things finally fall apart. You are no good to anyone if you only work at 20% of your capacity. Working on yourself is never selfish; it is entirely the opposite!
We hope our collection of quotes helps you find what you are looking for. And always remember, Spending time on yourself is an investment towards your future.
Published by: Ben Gillison
- Shape yourself before the world shapes you.
Short Inspirational Quotes
- Nobody can carry you along your path; you have to walk it yourself.
Rae Chandran, Liberate Yourself from Karma
- Never stop learning and working on yourself. You are worth the effort. I’m not there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday.
Steven Komp, The War on Health
- Fall in love with working on yourself, your own growth, and the value it brings into your life.
Jim Britt, Do This. Get Rich!
- Working on yourself is about appreciating yourself and understanding yourself, and looking at what is important to you.
Zack Stojkovic, The Wars in Your Relationships
- Better yourself every day. Strive for the life that you want. Before you know it, you will find yourself far down the road to success. Success is a journey.
Justin M Bryant, A Better YOU:
- Real success in life has to be between you and your God.
Emeka Anyanwu, The Big R of a Successful Business
- Live your life with zest. Raise the bar each day.
Sherry Ramrattan Smith, 100 Loving Thoughts to My Children
- Remind yourself of your greatest potential every day. This is what you are capable of. Do not let anyone convince you otherwise. Do not succumb to peer pressure that pulls you down. You were born to be the greatest version of yourself.
Amanda Ford, Be True To Yourself
- Working on yourself is about more than just your personal well-being. It’s about your professional and business well-being, too. It’s about having your business, and your life, your way. It is why you will succeed.
Michael Port, Beyond Booked Solid
- One may conquer a thousand-thousand men in battle, but he who conquers himself, alone, is the greatest victor.
Ella Wheeler Wilcox, Rev. Lux Newman and, Ed Quimby Society, New Thought Common Sense and What Life Means to Me
Believe in Yourself
- Working on yourself is like brushing your teeth. It needs to be cultivated, albeit grudgingly at first, until it becomes so ingrained that it’d feel wrong not to do it.
Pedro de Alcantara, Indirect Procedures
- The belief in the possibility of self-improvement gives us purpose and hope for a better future.
Anna Katharina Schaffner, The Art of Self-Improvement
- By investing in yourself, you’re telling your conscious and unconscious mind that YOU are important. You deserve that time working on yourself.
Rita Oboh, Interview With A Wealth Mindset Consultant
Put Yourself First
- The more you improve yourself, the more you’ll like, respect, and believe in yourself.
Staples, Walter Doyle, Think Like a Winner!
- Your current rewards are the result of the price you’ve paid in the past
Healthy Wealthy Wise, A Life on Fire: Living Your Life with Passion.
- We have learned that self-improvement and change takes place in steps and stages. We tend to resist and put up roadblocks to change. Change does not just happen – it takes knowledge and skills and putting those skills to work.
Kenneth W. Wanberg, Harvey B. Milkman, Criminal Conduct and Substance Abuse Treatment
- You know that you are your business, and preparing and improving yourself is essential to building a successful business. The rest is up to you.
Don Burnham, Making the Big Bucks
- You’ll never become who you want to be by remaining who you are.
Donna Partow, Becoming the Woman I Want to Be
Motivational Quotes For Work
- Begin ‘working on yourself’ by opening your heart and finding more and more little and larger pleasures inside it
Barbel Mohr, Instant Cosmic Ordering
Follow Your Heart
- You also have what it takes to become who you want to be or shift into who you always wanted to be. It’s never too late. You can do it now.
Sophia A. Nelson, Be the One You Need
Know Your Worth
- Taking on other peoples’ causes, or solving their problems, is another way of making sure that your needs are met last, if at all.
Sidra Jafri, Work On You
- Spend your valuable time working on yourself. Get out of your comfort zone and learn something new!
- Now is the time to work on yourself, intellectually, mentally, and most importantly spiritually. Then and only then can you be truly happy.
Michael Truman, The Fastest Way to Become a Billionaire
Choose To Be Happy
- Your degree of happiness is something you have the power to change. It takes a conscious effort, but you will see tangible results if you do the work.
Cynthia M. Ruiz, Finding Sane Relationships in a Crazy World
Happy Life Quotes
- Life is the movement of now. Past has gone, future is uncertain. To get better, you have only one thing in your hand, and that is your present movement. It’s not too late. Take control of your habits.
Jadhav Yuvraj Hanumant, Stolen Goods
- If today you are facing challenges in communication, in your job, or in building relationships with people it means you never learned it in your past. If you don’t learn it today you will perpetuate the same experience tomorrow.
Jairaj Bhansali, How To Be An Insatiable Sage
- Change always starts on the inside. Don’t try to build something great out in the world until you’ve tried to build something great inside.
James M. Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner, Christian Reflections on The Leadership Challenge
Pick Yourself Up
- To improve yourself from where you are now and reach where you want to be, you need to be open to working on yourself.
Giti Caravan, 12 Key Steps to Build High Confidence
- If you learn to recognize the signs, you can press the pause button to give yourself a moment to choose an alternative to your customary knee-jerk reaction.
Robert E. Kaplan, Robert B. Kaiser, Fear Your Strengths
- Working on yourself means removing inner barriers in order to allow more of the real you to emerge.
- Working on yourself requires taking yourself seriously, maybe for the very first time, and applying the same diligence and long-term dedication to yourself as you would to any other project
Karsten Drath, The Rules of Success
Great Quotes About Life
- Working on yourself takes discipline, determination, and doing something different. For lasting change, the kind of change that makes a difference, you must change your behavior.
Today’s Black Woman – Volume 7, Issues 6-9
- Striving for perfection always begins with working on yourself as a role model for continuous improvement and respect for people.
Torbjorn H. Netland, Daryl J. Powell, The Routledge Companion to Lean Management
- It does not matter how you got to be what you are today you can change it and become who you want to be by adopting the “I can” attitude. Whatever you want to do or what you are looking for there is always a way
B. P. Eccles, Know How To Get What You Want in Life and Actually Get It
- Remember a positive mental attitude is not automatic; you must strive each day to develop and maintain it. A positive attitude is easily lost and hard to recover.
Recruiter journal – page 5
- Working on yourself is a full-time job. You have to be consistent because changing one’s mind is not easy.
Serame Molusi, Our Greatest Ambition
- Know what you do best. Build on strengths. Never stop working on yourself.
Brett N. Steenbarger, The Daily Trading Coach
Strength and Courage
- Working on yourself is something that should be pursued with all effort, because it will bear the desired fruits sooner or later.
Funda Mpanza, Turn Your Life into a Masterpiece
- Never stop working on yourself; keep searching for ways to improve your relationships and personal growth.
Michael R. Wiles, Wiles, Strategic Planning for the Chiropractic Practice
- Dismantle the unconscious programming & manifest universe’s love for yourself
Ruchi Chandan, Temperance
- You must work on yourself in order to identify and acknowledging your self-limiting beliefs.
Gaurav Singh, Dare 2 Be Yourself
- Your work is to be selfless and to do selflessly, because to work selflessly is to discover the Self.
Doug Boyd, Swami
- Know what you do best. Build on strengths. Never stop working on yourself. Never stop improving.
Brett N. Steenbarger, The Daily Trading Coach
- Never be satisfied with yourself. As you invest the effort and time on yourself, know that it’s the greatest ability that human beings have over animals. A dog can’t be anything but a dog.
Les Brown, Les Brown Ultimate Guide to Success
- Everybody has talent, but ability takes hard work
- From now on you’ll be traveling the road between who you think you are and who you can be. The key is to allow yourself to make that journey
The Father, The Princess Diaries
Famous Quotes About Life
- Never stop working on yourself. You can’t change other people but you definitely can change yourself.
Davina McCall, Lessons I’ve Learned
- Don’t compare yourself with anyone else in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.
- I realized that I couldn’t be working on several things at once and doing any of them particularly well. I found that the law of concentration is very powerful, so I cut back and increased my focus.
Brian Tracy, Doing more is less
Brian Tracy Quotes
Inspirational Quotes For Working on Yourself
Some of the most inspiring quotes about working on yourself that I could find. Push to better yourself every day. Put in the work like it’s a full-time job, and you will soon start to reap those rewards. Love who you are, but always strive for more!
Self-Improvement Is Always An Investment
Putting in that hour a day to focus on yourself will pay off big time. Self-improvement is an investment in your future and everyone else around you. Selfish is a dirty word and has no place in your journey to better yourself, so don’t you dare let that feeling invade your mind!
It’s Time To Work On Yourself!
It’s high time we stop focusing entirely on others and start putting in the work needed to improve ourselves. Remember, time spent on you is time spent on others!
How to Work on Yourself Quotes
Everyone asks this big question when starting out on a self-improvement journey. The answer to this question is unique to each and every one of us, but hopefully these quotes will give you a head start at figuring it out.
Never Stop Working On Yourself
Life is a game of constant improvement. You can always be better than you were yesterday. The game is never over! The minute you stop, you die.
Famous Quotes About Working On Yourself
Our collection of the best quotes across the internet from people we all know and love! These people have been there, done that, and got the T-shirt!
More Quotes to Inspire