89 Life Quotes
Be encouraged and inspired by these inspirational life quotes; encourage others with these quotes.
Life is full of ups and downs make sure to take the time to appreciate the ups as and when they come!
They are a great reminder of the good and the bad we all have in life, but to live life to the fullest!
We hope these Life Quotes will help you appreciate the good that life brings!
Published by: Catherine Pulsifer and Ben Gillison
- If you want to change your life, you’re going to have to start taking 100 percent responsibility for it, and complaining is the hobbyhorse of a victim mentality.
Sam Bennett, Start Right Where You Are
- If there is at least one person you’ve helped in life, then your life has been worthwhile.
L. Sydney Abel
Make A Difference Quotes
- Life gives back what you ask from it.
Israelmore Ayivor, Believe and Achieve
Famous Quotes about Life
Life is not just about what you achieve, it’s about who you are and how you live. Maggie Huffman, Whoops! I Forgot to Achieve My Potential
- If you want something out of life you have to go out there and get it, because it is not just going to be given to you.
Kelvin Waites, Hit’em Before They Hit You
Kelvin’s words are ones that we all know. We are the ones who have to take action if we want our dreams to become a reality!
- “Gratitude is. . . the emotional expression of appreciation for what is present in your life.”
Janeen Latini, Love to Lead, Lead to Love
It is intuitive that people who smile and cut out negativity from their life will live longer, healthier lives.
Deena B. Chopra; KC Harry, Happiness 365
- “When it comes to teaching a child about all he needs to know in life, there is no better person than the child’s parent.”
Aidin Safavi, Homeschooling: for Beginners
- I believe that contentment in life begins with having a thankful heart.
Daniella Whyte, 365 Days of Thanking God
- May peace and plenty bless your world with joy that long endures. May all life’s passing seasons bring the best to you and yours.
- “You are in charge of yourself and your life, and nobody else has the right to take advantage of you or your hard work!”
Sarah Goldberg, Manipulative People
Words of Encouragement
- How can you change your life? It all starts with belief. Belief is an intangible emotion that determines the course of everyone’s life.
Rahul Badami, Self Help
Quotes about Change
- Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT.
There are always winners and losers. But losing is all in your attitude. How do you see the loss, do you give up or do you start again. We all have a choice.
- Practicing inclusive awareness is essential to living a productive life through consciousness.Richard L. Haight, The Unbound Soul
Motivational Quotes About Life
- In life’s ring let’s be clowns; Laugh and sing at ups and downs!
Wilhelmina Stitch, Clowns
- “Every aspect of life has rules, and money is no exception. Come to grips with those rules and you can become very, very rich.”
Andrea Plos, Sources of Wealth
- “. . . communication skills are so important. These skills not only affect your home life but also your ability to make friends.”
Gregory Davidson, Communication
- Life doesn’t exist to meet our expectations.
Jerry Dorsman and Bob Davis, How to Achieve Peace of Mind
- “You should note that the ability to think positively plays a very central role in our state of well-being as well as our quality of life.”
Angel Greene, Self Help
Positive Thinking Quotes
- Making a profound difference in one specific child’s life is more powerful than describing the plight of a million anonymous people.
Dale Losch, A Better Way
We all make a difference in not only the lives of children but also in other people’s lives. A kind word, words of encouragement can make more difference than we can imagine.
- The ego is the I-thought and the true I is the Self. If a person has a deep urge to expand, if he, or she, knows that there is much more to life, then the ego must be integrated.
Dimitar Petrov, Man of No Ego
- Your life is a crafted narrative written by a good God, who is working toward your supreme good.
Some people say how can God be good with all the issues in the world. However, it is not God who created our issues, we did! We make choices everyday and then live with the results of those choices. God does work to bring good into our lives even when we make the wrong choices.
God Is Good
- The parts of your life which you’re not happy or satisfied with are often the parts where you’re probably not being true to yourself.
Billy Anderson, Your Comfort Zone Is Killing You
- “The feelings we live through in love and in loneliness are simply, for us, what high tide and low tide are to the sea.”
- Living a more positive life comes down to attitude and action.
Catherine Pulsifer, Living A More Positive Life
- Your life should be a walking book of righteous living, whereas with no Bible in hand people who see you know what you stand for.
Edward A. Bradley. Fatherhood
Great Quotes about Life
- Life does not occur in compartments. Whatever impacts you personally will leak into your professional life, and vice versa.
Marlene Chism, Stop Workplace Drama
Quote of The Day
- The way out is to build the life you want, despite anxiety or depressionï¿½s best efforts to convince you otherwise.
John Crawford, Anxiety Relief
- “Turning 50 is an important event in a person’s life. It is at time that should be commemorated and celebrated.”
Mark Myers, The Ultimate Guide to 50th Birthday Party Ideas
- “Whether it is in our personal or our communal life, we must always begin by asking what we can do, not what others should do.”
John B. Izzo, Stepping Up
Quotes To Live By
- “Seek who you are and what you can do to better yourself and to better all that come into your life.”
- Music frames our entire lifespan. It shapes humans from a very early age.
Oliver Sacks, Musicophilia
- Other animals have their own perspectives on life, and being able to see things through their eyes makes us see the world differently.Eva Meijer, Animal Languages
- It is all about understanding ourselves and this mysterious gift of life that has been entrusted to us.
- “Life is a learning process, and you have the opportunity to make a change right here and now.
Lori Hill, 5 Gifts to Give Yourself
Never stop learning, no matter what your age!
- Letting go isn’t simple or straightforward. It’s a dynamic, lifelong process.
Heidi Priebe, This Is Me Letting You Go
- Life is a long lesson in humility.
James M. Barrie
Our entire lives we are learning. How we choose to apply the lessons learned is up to each one of us.
- Our life is a road trip with a starting point that is supposed to lead to a final destination. It’s up to us and how we deal with the road we must travel on whether or not we make it to our final destination.
Rebecca Johnson, Reflection
- Life is full of surprises, and some remain in your heart for eternity.
Kemy Loree Derlango, Life
- You only have one life so you might as well live it to its absolute fullest capacityï¿½ right now.
David Deslauriers, Kyle Deslauriers The Stigma of Mental Illness
- Life is defined more by its risks than by its samenesses.
Mary Anne Radmacher
- Imagine the people you can truly help by living your best life.
Fran Curcio, Simple Life Lessons from a Soul Sister now Grown
- Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.
Our culture says you can have it all. However, our lives are more meaningful when we help others. It is not all about you!
- Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.
While this quote may seem funny there is much wisdom in it. Do you get back up when you fail and try again?
- If you think it and it is kind, then say it; if you say it and it is kind, then live it; if you live it, it will live.
John R. Seader
- Asking questions – big ones and granular ones – is a practice you would do well to hard-wire into your daily life.
Joanna Barsh, Grow Wherever You Work
- Life being very short, and the quiet hours of it few, we ought to waste none of them in reading valueless books.
These words go without saying! Don’t waste your days, none of us know what tomorrow brings.
Quotes about Books
- Your happiness and the quality of your life depend on you.
Jean Renee Porter, A New Day
- “If the truth be told, small amounts of stress are actually helpful in our everyday life.”
Robert Gallagher, Stress Management
- You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen. But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your own soulï¿½s doing.
Marie Carmichael Stopes
- The words of the Bible have life! God works through these words. The Bible is to God what a surgical glove is to the surgeon.
Quotes About God’s Word The Bible
- Joy is a choice – a deliberate, conscious choice. That choice is available to us each day.
Melody Beattie, Journey to the Heart
The minute we get out of bed, our attitude will determine the type of day we will have. And we are the ones who choose!
- Now the key to experiencing an extraordinary life every day is to grow in your relationship with God.
Joel Osteen, Fresh Start
- I see new beauty everywhere; thank God for a world so fair!
Catherine Pulsifer, Start and End Your Day with Optimism
- Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch.
E. B. White
- What we do in life is determined by how we communicate to ourselves.
Tony Robbins, Unlimited Power
- “Life is meant to be a vibrant, deeply felt, growing mosaic of long, meaningful moments.”
Brendon Burchard, The Motivation Manifesto
- Love, I will argue, is the rapture we feel for people and things that inspire in us the hope of an indestructible grounding for our life.
Simon May, Love: A History
Quotes about Love and Life
- Pessimistic views kill inspiration and create excuses for the lives those people live.
David Stone; Sheila Stone, Live Beyond Your Potential
- You live in a family, and your family is your training ground for learning to get along with other people in life.
James J. Crist Ph.D., Siblings
- If you really know what you want out of life, it’s amazing how opportunities will come to enable you to carry them out.
- Players and coaches need to develop lifetime habits of learning, because life is about learning.
Don Meyer, Basketball Skills & Drills
While this quote may have been said in relation to basketball it applies to each and every one of our lives!
- Putting off traveling can be a risky decision. Many negative things can happen in life that can make traveling more difficult.
Chris A. Baird, Travel: 98 Best Travel Tips
- Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.
- A person’s quality of life isn’t only determined by the words they say but also the thoughts they think.
Sunday Adelaja, False and True Understanding of Love
- Everything you learn to do, is a tool within the toolbox that you draw upon to get you through life.
Nick Maley, The Do or Do Not Outlook
- How you live your life is totally up to you. It’s not dependent on your circumstances. It’s dependent on your choices.
Joel Osteen, Every Day a Friday
- We may have achieved a certain level of success, but there are always new challenges, other mountains to climb.
Joel Osteen, Daily Readings from Become a Better You
Joel’s words remind me of the saying, “Never rest on your laurels.” We all have more potential to learn, to become the best we can be!
- Learning from life is much more beneficial than learning from a book.
Quotes on Life Lessons
- Don’t judge people harshly as they try to sort out their lives. If you’re easy on others, chances are you’ll be easy on yourself.
Thomas Moore, Soul Mates
How easy it is to judge others, to forget our own failures. Rather than judging others try to understand! You also are not perfect!
- It often dawns too late that we have only one life, only one path, and the choices we make become the story line of our lives.
Jedidiah Jenkins, To Shake the Sleeping Self
Thought For The Day
- No matter where we are in life, God has more in store. He never wants us to quit growing.
Joel Osteen, Daily Readings from Become a Better You
- Deliberately take the responsibility to change your life because you can; yes you can!
Okorote Emmanuel, Don’t Take Care; Take The Chance!
- In every dream journey there comes a moment when you have to quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death.
Mark Batterson, Chase the Lion
- Like no other time in life, pregnancy is a rare moment when parents have the chance to directly affect the health and future of their child.
Jillian Michaels, Yeah Baby!
- Time can’t be bought in a store, and it’s one of the most sought-after commodities of modern life.
Rachel Jonat, The Joy of Doing Nothing
How true these words are. Time is something we all have the same amount given to us each day, but the difference is how we use it.
- How a leader deals with the circumstances of life tells you many things about his character.
John C. Maxwell, The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader
- By understanding that life is created from the inside out, we are empowered to create a beautiful life.
Joseph Bailey, The Speed Trap
Life Is Beautiful
- To change your life, to improve your business, you must think, feel and behave differently.
Ross Wilson, The Happy Agent
- …. having a purpose in life is so important in Japanese culture that our idea of retirement simply doesn’t exist there.
Hector Garcï¿½a; Francesc Miralles, Ikigai
A purpose – the reason you get up every day. Days are meaningless with no purpose. No matter what your age there has to be a reason – find your passion, help others, make a difference in someone’s day. You are here for a reason!
- God will bless us with peace and comfort when we learn to accept the troubles that come into our lives.
Julia Audrina Carrington, Comfort for Today
- It can make life much easier to be able to learn from people who have already mastered what you want to learn.
Rachel Rofe, Take Control Of Your Life
- What you do in life does make a difference to you and those people who look up to you.
Joseph Woodley, No Generals In the House
- Life is about sharing the best, what we got. Life excels through uniqueness of everything in anything. Treat every failure as the valuable experience, and the stepping stone for success. The only sure way to avoid making mistakes is to have no new ideas.
Albert Einstein, Art of Living
- Life gives meaning to death; but it could also be said that death gives meaning to life, just as the silences in music give meaning to the line of sound.
The American Ecclesiastical Review,
- The foundation for lasting happiness and fulfilment is finding and living your life’s purpose.
Rod Stryker, The Four Desires: Creating a Life of Purpose, Happiness, prosperity and freedom
- We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.
John F. Kennedy
- Your mind controls and determines your life achievements. Success – both in personal and professional life – depends on the quality of your mind.
Benny Zhang, Manifestation Success Secrets
Aspirational items are the props for a pretend version of our lives; we need to clear out this clutter, so that we have the time, energy, and space to realize our true selves and our full potential. Francine Jay, The joy of less
Motivational Quotes About Life
We hope you have found quotes that encourage and inspire you. Living each day in appreciation and gratitude for what you have changes your outlook and allows you a happy life. Share these quotes with others who could use a positive quote to brighten their day!
More Quotes To Inspire and Encourage