Les Brown Quotes 102 to 138
- “Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.”
- “Goals help you channel your energy into action.”
- “There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win.”
Words of Encouragement
- “We each have the talent to take us past the circumstances and challenges life brings to propel us into our greatness. Instead of giving into the challenges and difficulties in life and asking yourself, why me?, embrace the enormous possibilities and proclaim, Why not me?”
Les Brown, Up Thoughts For Down Times
- “I learned from my mother that there is a greatness in all of us, and that all of us are delivered to this world with a mission.”
Les Brown, Live Your Dreams: Say “YES” To Life
- When you feel a complaint coming on, step forward to take positive, productive actions instead. Use your time and energy to accomplish great things instead of worrying, placing blame or spreading criticism.
- “Some people would rather get even instead of get ahead.”
- “Your ability to communicate is an important tool in your pursuit of your goals, whether it is with your family, your co-workers or your clients and customers.”
- “I believe that life is a journey, often difficult and sometimes incredibly cruel, but we are well equipped for it if only we tap into our talents and gifts and allow them to blossom.”
- “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.”
- “We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams.”
- “When you face your fear, most of the time you will discover that it was not really such a big threat after all. We all need some form of deeply rooted, powerful motivation – it empowers us to overcome obstacles so we can live our dreams.”
- “The things you want are always possible; it is just that the way to get them is not always apparent. The only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life is you, and that can be a considerable obstacle because you carry the baggage of insecurities and past experience.”
- If you have no vision of yourself in the future, then you have nothing to live for.
Quotes about the Future
- Don’t waste time bathing in the negative experience. Spin your energy and focus your attention on moving on. Take the lesson from the hardship, and use it in the future.
- Years ago there was belief that the world was flat. People were born into that belief and they took it on faith that if they went too far from the shoreline in a boat they would fall off the earth. Columbus sailed on.
Funny Inspirational Quotes
- Life is more meaningful when you are always looking to grow and working toward a goal.
- Remember that what you are feeling does not reflect your reality! We cannot always control the thoughts that come into our minds, but we can control the thoughts that we dwell on.
- “The people who are doing what you want to do – the ones at the top of your field, the ones you look up to – all started right where you are now. They all had their own trials and obstacles. The only difference between them and you is their persistence and their drive.”
Les Brown, Laws Of Success
- “True honesty is hard. Throughout my career, I’ve faced moments where I’ve needed to take an honest look at myself and face some very uncomfortable realities.”
- “Live out of your imagination instead of out of your memory.”
- The most successful people in life get that way by putting passion and commitment into their work.
- When you make a mistake, you are presented with an opportunity to gain wisdom. And the only way to experience true wisdom is through your mistakes.
- The fact is, discipline is only punishment when imposed on you by someone else. When you discipline yourself, it’s not punishment but empowerment.
- “I advise you to say your dream is possible and then overcome all inconveniences, ignore all the hassles and take a running leap through the hoop, even if it is in flames.”
- “It takes someone with a vision of the possibilities to attain new levels of experience. Someone with the courage to live his dreams.”
- “Your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life.”
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
- Too many of us never realize our full potential because our fears block us.
- When you’re strong enough and confident enough to speak the truth, you gain respect and influence. Being honest and straightforward will also open doors for you.
- Every day of your life, you have the opportunity to mold your destiny by virtue of the actions you choose to take.
- “Character may be manifested in the great moments, but it is made in the small ones.”
- “You must see your goals clearly and specifically before you can set out for them. Hold them in your mind until they become second nature.”
- “Change is difficult but often essential to survival.”
- “You need to make a commitment, and once you make it, then life will give you some answers.”
- “The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.”
- “The graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry our their dream.”
Les Brown Quotes 1 to 58 | Les Brown Quotes 59 to 101 | More Famous Quotes