28 Spring Quotes
There is something deeply meaningful about the seasons isn’t there? Each has a character all of it’s own and each leads – inexorably – onto the next; year in and year out. For thousands and thousands of years. Spring is a season for renewal, new growth and freshness. Spring cleaning of our homes (and lives!?) makes sure that things are clean and cleared away ready for Summer. We hope that you enjoy these Spring Quotes and Sayings and that you’re able to embrace the wonderful newness of a beautiful spring day.
- We rejoice when the nights grow shorter and the days longer; when the trees again put forth their leaves, and the birds begin to sing; when warmth and life return, and death and cold depart.
J.J.S BIRD, The Preacher’s Analyst, Volume 7
- Hello spring! Here’s my seed. What will it bring?
Charles Ghigna, Little Seeds
New Beginning Quotes
- The signs of spring are all around us. Acknowledge winter. Shine a light. Feel the warmth. Foster growth.
Luke Boyes, Signs of Spring
- Today I live in the knowledge that spring is eternal
Author Unknown, Stepping Stones
- Can we not plant some new flowers in the gardens of our minds?
Mary Anne Hearne, Marianne Farningham, Life sketches, and echoes from the valley
- New flowers are born, they grow, they stretch in the warm sun and they dance in the rain.
Helen Ramaglia, From Foster to Fabulous
- The spring goes on coming. Don’t think you are very much different from a cherry tree.
Quotes That Make You Smile
- The spring will come with all its freshness; the blossom of summer with all its plenty; the beauty of autumn will come with all its richness and the winter will come with all its gloom and cloud.
Joseph Beaumont, Choice and Select Sermons
- As you drink the bitter wine of the winter day, forget not that the songs of spring sleep on the lips of tomorrow.
Hajjar Gibran, The Return of the Prophet
Keep Going Quotes
- We desire also that Spring may return to our hearts, bringing fresh warmth and new life; that a beam from the Sun of Righteousness may descend from heaven, to melt the icy coldness of our hearts, and chase away the darkness of unbelief!
Charles Bullock, The Day of days
New Start Quotes
- So, in the winter of life, the light of spring bathes the evening sky of years with the earnest of eternal summer.
Author Uknown, The Spirit Messenger
- When the flowers start to bloom, they will radiate with love They then touch our souls, like the spirit of God from above.
D. H. REID, Baby Steps To Glory
- Wisdom is the living water that quenches thirst, and wisdom’s spring wells up to eternal life.
Wisdom, Glory and the Name
- Just as the light of spring brings new growth, the light of consciousness brings new life to our body-minds.
Kathleen Wiley, NEW LIFE
- Spring is the season of new life and a time of beginning.
David Nichols, Just for Men
- This season is a perfect time to let go of what we no longer need, while simultaneously cleaning those belongings we choose to keep.
Pamela Cummins, Personal Growth Affirmations
- Today I feel the stirring of new life within me.
Rokelle Lerner, Affirmations for the Inner Child
- The first day of spring is a divine symbol and promise of new life.
John McConnell, Earth Day
- We ought to feel happy that it is not in our power to regulate the course of nature.
S. Babcock, The Four Seasons, Or, Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter
- It is tempting and lovely and winsome and charming to see spring in this guise.
Gary Schmidt, Susan M. Felc, Spring
- When the first migrating crow passes overhead, it signals an almost imperceptible tilt into spring.
Kenn Kaufman, A Season on the Wind
Life is Beautiful
- Everything looked so beautiful—like a spring morning of pastel colors.
Teresa Tuten, Faded Memories
- We should not seek a man-made well but a God-given spring.
Cameron C. Taylor, The Way of Aloha
- The Spring is our reminder of the renewal of good.
Paul Louis Marx, Meggan of Greenwood: Her Adventures in Sherwood Forest
- The storms of winter may darken our horizon, and beneath its icy touch nature may droop and die; but the breath of spring will come, and all will be beauty, life, and gladness again.
James COCHRANE , The World to Come
- Spring, so gentle, so subtle, creeps up on winter, and awakens from its deep sleep, ever so gracefully, like a newborn child, innocent and new.
Jonathan P. Lamas, Out on My Own
- Just as we are getting used to the silent rhythm of winter, spring seems to tap us on the shoulder and urge us to wake up.
Sandra Sabatini, Silvia Mori, Autumn Winter Spring Summer
- Your fruits of love are like eternal Spring In happy climes; where fome are in the Bud, Some green, and rip’ning fome, while others fall.
Edward Bysshe, The Art of English Poetry
More Quotes to Inspire