35 Karma Quotes
Take a look through these powerful karma quotes and be Inspired to be your best self.
In Buddism and Hinduism it is believed that Karma is the result of the good or bad energy that a person puts out into the world and what they will revieve in return is their Karma.
Karma is like a boomerang that will sooner or later come back to you, whether in this life or when you have been reincarnated.
A good action creates good Karma as does good intent. Bad actions and bad intent create bad Karma which will both inevitably affect your life. So if you are kind, honest and altruistic, you will likely reap the good rewards Karma has to offer. Whereas if you chose a life of greed, selfishness and egoism you are likely to be trapped in the Web of Karma which may not release until you have balanced the energy. In simple terms you reap what you sow.
Karma you cannot escape. You cannot hear it, you cannot see it and it doesn’t warn you when it’s about to take hold. There is only one thing that you CAN control and that is the Karma you receive. Take charge of your destiny, there is no better time than they here and now.
Karma is justice. It does not reward or punish. It shows no favoritism because we have to earn all that we receive.
Mary T. Brown, The Power of Karma
- Everything you think, say and do creates or erases karma.
Dick Sutphen, Wisdom Erases Karma
Life Changing Quotes
The Wheel of Sharp Weapons made it clear to me that karma is like a boomerang.
Thubten Chodron, Good Karma
- One cannot overestimate the power of desire as the deepest force initiating karma.
Stephen Arroyo, Astrology, Karma & Transformation
Since karma is elusive, it is something we will never have the capacity to demonstrate or refute.
Bisma Basma, Universal Law Of Karma
- It involves no moral judgment, such as “good” or “bad” Karma, but is the sum of health tendencies stemming from our inherited energy.
Letha Hadady, Karma Herbs
Therefore, in Buddhism, we believe that the concepts of karma and rebirth offer a kind of view that may explain all manner of suffering for humans and other living beings.
Traleg Kyabgon, Karma
- Always stay in the constructive direction, and you will constantly build good karma. One day, it will all be worthwhile, even if only never having to regret being worse to anyone or at anytime in your whole life.
Doe Zantamata, Karma
Karma is an entirety of all that an individual has done, is at present doing, and will do.
Bisma Basma, Universal Law of Karma
- An old Buddhist principle tells us that you will become what you think. Therefore your karma is basically defined as the result of what you think, speak and what you do.
Yukio Matsudo, Change your Brainwaves, Change your Karma
All beings own their deeds, inherit their deeds, originate from their deeds, are tied to their deeds; their deeds are their refuge.
- Whatever is destined not to happen will not happen, try as you may. Whatever is destined to happen will happen, no matter what you do to prevent it. This is certain and the best course is to remain silent.
Crisis is the call for the best of you to step forward. Karma will help you do so successfully.
Cathy Johnson, President, Asia Professional Speakers,
- Karma though works all of the time, if you really understand how to use it. Gaining that understanding takes some real effort.
Karma in Action is founded on the golden rule of doing for others what you’d like done for you.
Joanne Flinn, Karma
- Plant a seed and a crop will grow. Whatever seed you plant is what you will harvest.
David Yearicks II, THE LAW OF CREATION
- Live life to the fullest. Enjoy the fruits of your ‘karma’ but avoid becoming a slave to superficial enjoyment or to anything else that traps you in wanting endlessly more.
Smita Joshi, Karma & Diamonds – Diamond Revealed
We are each responsible for our situation, whether we care to admit it or not. We are all active participants in the creation of our karma.
Yamini Kharat, Silence Sensation Serenity
- George Bernard Shaw once said, “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself” and that is exactly what the universal laws of karma are about.
Jonathan Reid, Karma & Happiness
Everything we do will come back to us. If we sow good deeds, kindness, friendship and help to others, then these acts will come back to us and we will receive friendship, kindness, help and goodness.
Else Byskov, Fate and Karma in a Nutshell
- Karma is a complex dynamic involving the molding of past, present and future. We should never reduce it to a simplistic concept of reward and punishment.
Diane Stein, Women’s Psychic Lives
- No matter how long it may take, karma will always find those whom it seeks. An ill-intentioned person will never care to understand the damage they did to someone until the same is done to them.
Stacey Ritz, The Obsession
- Karma will always come back to you, good or bad.
- Whatever you do is karma. Eating food, breathing, taking rest, drinking water, walking, thinking, seeing, hearing, everything is karma. And every karma you do will have an effect.
Venkataramana Modi, GITA ABHYAS Bhagavad Gita In Practice
Source energy trumps all karma. Said differently, love and wholeness heal all pieces or patterns.
Carrie Arlah, The Great Book Of Karma
- Karma, death, and reincarnation are fascinating subjects for many of us. The more we understand them, the richer and more meaningful life becomes for us.
Paramhansa Yogananda, Karma and Reincarnation
How we work with karma defines our character.
Joan Duncan Oliver, Good Karma
- If we are not concerned with such matters, if they are of little importance to us, if we do not believe in karma, then why should we bother to strive to be moral and treat each other well?
Traleg Kyabgon, Karma. What It Is, What It Isn’t, Why It Matters
Making A Difference
Now I understand that the law of karma is always fair, just, and does not discriminate.
Benjawam Poomsan, The Law Of Karma
- According to legend, the Mansions of Karma was the reflection of the human condition, a mirror of the spiritual journey of mankind as a whole.
Ruth White, Lily Of The Valley
Working with ourselves, our energy, is the key to creating good karma.
Irini Rock well, The Five Wisdom Energys
- Нoning graciousness оn the рlanet today іs frequently looked upon аs а ѕhortcoming, аnd this brain ѕet іs the thing that сauses numerous to еxperience terrible karma. Тhe need now іs to ѕupplant іt with great karma done through numerous, numerous magnanimous аcts.
Jack Robertson, The Power Of Karma
The art of creating flow, good karma and synchronicity in your life is simple, minimalistic and absolutely possible.
Kanoe Amber, The Modern Girls Guide
- Focus on the good in each and every day, no matter what happens there is good to be found.
The past may be determined by our previous actions, but the next moment—the future—is always uncharted territory. In fact, the future is open.
Chögyam Trungpa, The Future Is Open
More Quotes to Inspire