48 Baby Quotes
Let these baby quotes be ones that you share with loving family and friends, or to help inspire you on your journey ahead with your little bundle of joy.
Babies are beautiful and they do not discriminate with their love. They hold the keys to our hearts and are truly the most special gift that life can bring.
Babies can be testing at the best of times, and sometimes we just need a little push in the right direction or just to recognize that we are not alone in thinking. So Let these inspiring baby quotes guide you along your journey of love.
Last Edited 03/04/2021
- I understood once I held a baby in my arms, why some peopleï¿½ keep having them. Spalding Gray
Every time you pick your baby up – even if you do it a little awkwardly at first – and change her, bathe her, feed her, smile at her, she’s getting the feeling that she belongs to you and that you belong to her.Benjamin Spock , Dr. Spock’s Baby and Child Care
I remember this feeling well, picking up that little bundle of love for the first time was an experience that i will never forget!
- Among all the events in anyoneï¿½s life ï¿½ nothing can beat the joy of childbirth. You will feel happy that you are bringing a new person to this world and have endured nine monthsï¿½ long struggle to ensure that the baby is healthy.Mommy’s Angels, Pregnancy Guide for First Time Moms.
Give your infant every possible opportunity to be perfect, and perfection will flower.Dale Hrabi, The Perfect Baby Handbook
With plenty of love your little one will flourish into a bright and beautiful little person!
- Loving a baby or child is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give, the more you get, and the more you get, the more you feel like giving.Penelope Leach, Your Baby and Child
My baby has made me a better person.Lucy Atkins,First-time Parent
- When a mother or father sees their new baby they see a tiny bundle of joy, they see perfection, and they feel love like they have never experienced before.Kate Summers
Let’s face it, no parent is perfect, and no baby does exactly what you expect.Marc Weissbluth, Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
Not Perfect Quotes
- When you first lay eyes on your baby, or when you hold him or her for the first time, your heart will probably do one of those Lebron James-type slam dunk moves where it gets airborne for a moment.Scott Chaney, Congratulations! You’re a dad
Quote of The Day
Whilst challenging, you will find caring for your baby one of the best experiences of your life.Gina Ford, The New Contented Little Baby Book
Words of Encouragement
- Witnessing your child come into the world is an emotional roller coaster in itself, what more when reality begins to make itself known by actually getting to hold that baby in your arms and beginning your journey towards entrusting the life of another in your capabilities as a parent.Amanda Hollingsworth, Newborn Baby
Whenever you hold your baby for the first time, it will be one of the most special moments of your lives.Hetty Van De Rijt, The Wonder Weeks
- Do you sometimes feel excited but also a little nervous about taking care of your new baby? Then you are like most parents.Marcos Schneider Congratulations on Your New Baby!
Picking up your little one for the first time will be terrifying at best but once that bundle of love is in your arms your worries will all subside, the bond of love shared between a baby and parents is a beautiful thing!
Words of Encouragement
This is your baby, and there exists a unique bond between you as mother and child.Midwife Cath, The First 6 Weeks
Family Bonding Quotes
- Babies don’t need fathers, but mothers do. Someone who is taking care of a baby needs to be taken care of. Amy Heckerling
When we walked out of the hospital we felt that we were going to get stopped at any time and asked to take our baby back, as we didnï¿½t feel that we were qualified!Rob Kemp, The New Dad’s Survival Guide
- Don’t forget that compared to a grownup person every baby is a genius. Think of the capacity to learn! The freshness, the temperament, the will of a baby a few months old!May Sarton
Having a baby is one of the biggest joys in life. This joy is most times beyond words and it cannot be matched with anything else.Ann R. Sutton, 100+ Ways to Get a Baby to Sleep: Expert Moms
Love and Life Quotes
- There is no baby that is not beautiful in the eyes of their parents and grandparents. Catherine Pulsifer
The love that you feel for your babies is unlike any feeling. It’s love in it’s true form.
My daughter, my baby where did the years go
Seems like yesterday I was watching you grow.Catherine Pulsifer, The Years Fly By
- Ma-ma does everything for the baby, who responds by saying Da-da first. Mignon McLaughlin
The smell of a loved one is incredibly comforting to a newborn. Aubrey Hargis
- A miracle is really the only way to describe motherhood and giving birth. It’s unbelievable how God has made us women and babies to endure and be able to do so much. A miracle indeed. Such an incredible blessing.Jennie Finch
The beginning of my life was simple and much like every other little life. I came, I saw, I conquered, as the first baby in the family always does. Helen Keller
- Having a baby is the best thing that can happen to a person, the hard part is to benefit from this opportunity, to handle all the work and on top doing a good job as a father.Ricardo Oliveira, Fatherhood
As a baby, everything is brand new to you. Some things will excite you whilst others will scare you. Zak Khan, Break Out
- Enjoying each day of being a new mother looking after your new baby rather than wishing your child would be older, walking and toilet trained Byron Pulsifer, The Waste You Regret
“Of course, it feels good to be appreciated, but the sheer enjoyment of the sun on your face, the smell of the sea, and the giggle of a baby gives true meaning to the word. Greg Henry Quinn
- The birth of a baby is the personification of hope.Richard Daly, Godï¿½s Little Book of Hope
The love that will grow when your son/daughter first enters the world will inspire you and propel you forwards.
If your baby is “beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time,” you’re the grandma. Teresa Bloomingdale
- If you are the type of parent who is completely devoted to taking care of her baby, then you will have an almost unending supply of patience and perseverance which are needed in raising your toddler. Mary Appleton, Parenting
There is no finer investment for any community than putting milk into babies. Winston Churchill
- Having a new baby is an experience much like sky divingï¿½ You may go through a bunch of training and listen to instructors tell you all about what to expect, but the reality is that one second you are safe inside an airplane and the next you are free-falling from thousands of feet in the air. Todd Anderson, 21 Must Know Tips For New Dads
Babies and toddlers respond well to the positive emotions of those around them, and being praised for even the simplest things is just the sort of positive reinforcement they need to go about exploring the world. Chelsea Faber, Parenting Tips
- Parents, especially parents of babies, are constantly worried about whether they’re doing enough to prepare their children for success. Britney Watkins, The Ultimate Guide To Parenting
It is natural for all parents to feel this way, but don’t worry just give your baby love and comfort and it will flourish into a beautiful little champion.
A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother. Mark Twain
Funny Quotes about Life
- Babies will stay up late at night or get up in the middle of the night when we had never taken any sleep, but we need to always remind ourselves that no matter how hard the time is, it’s just a season and it will pass. Melony Buenger, Take the Time
A baby boy, a son who will look up to you
You are now an example, as he will watch all you do. Catherine Pulsifer
- When used properly, the baby will provide years of love, devotion, and joy. But understanding how to use the baby takes practice, so it is important to be patient. Louis Borgenicht M.D.; Joe Borgenicht, The Baby Owner’s Manual
… you and your partner are the most important people in your baby’s life.Margaret J. Madison, Expecting
Parents are a team, working together to provide love and happiness to prepare him for anything life throws at him.
- But it’s important to point out babies change so rapidly during the early months that guidance needs to adapt quickly too.Caroline Fertleman, Your Baby Week By Week
To be truly respectful, we must accept our babies as they are, rather than compare them to a norm.Tracy Hogg, Secrets Of The Baby Whisperer
Sure, except you know that your baby is the cutest little love and no other baby compares.
- Each baby is unique. Theyï¿½re like little snowflakes. Babies are born with individual traits that affect the amount of physical activity, the duration of sleep, and the length of periods of crying they will sustain.MARC WEISSBLUTHHappy Sleep Habits Happy Baby
Babies need us to show them the ropesï¿½and to keep it up.Tracy HoggThe Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems
- The common, almost obsessive kind of love that mothers often have for their babies has similar features not only to falling in love, but also to obsessiveï¿½compulsive symptoms.Graham Music,Nurturing Natures
There never was a child so lovely but his mother was glad to see him asleep.Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Babies are not judgemental aliens who land in your house and canï¿½t wait for you to put a foot wrong. Quite the opposite. Your baby is programmed to love you, and uses prewired biological cues (signals) such as crying, sucking and smiling to prompt you to care for him.Natalie FlynnSmart Mothering
I Love You
Babies bring joy, they teach life. What a wonderful gift!Sheila Ellison and Susan Ferdinandi365 Games Smart Babies Play
- Little babies don’t understand the words their parents are saying, but being talked to certainly makes sense to them!Benjamin Spock , Dr. Spock’s Baby and Child Care
More Quotes to inspire and encourage