54 Destiny Quotes
Destiny is the events of our future. Do we determine it or is it pre-determined. Read these destiny quotes for answers.
- In the realm of personal growth, there is also the continuous learning that occurs in your own control of your own destiny. Byron Pulsifer, Continual Learning
- People who never dream, or never set goals, let life go by day by day letting others determine their destiny. Without advancing your dream through the process of setting plans to reach your goal, you are forced to accept what you have today. Catherine Pulsifer, Living The Dream
Inspirational Quotes |
- Your life isn’t an accident. You have a destiny, one that only you can complete. Rick Warren
Words of Encouragement |
- We determine our destiny by the actions we take today. Catherine Pulsifer
Quote of the Day |
- Your destiny and the work God gave to you to work here on earth, is bigger than you and that’s why we need to always be in tune with Him. Bolanie Saliu, Encouragement Today
Inspirational Poems |
- The quality of our thoughts determine our actions and our actions develop our habit. Our habit create our character and our character forges our destiny. Stephen Covey
- If you believe in destiny, then you know that you have a purpose. You know things happen for a reason, and that you should find out how to live up to that essence of what you’re supposed to do and which direction you are determined to take. V. Noot, Don’t Ever Give Up
- It’s one thing to talk about your destiny. It’s one thing to dream about your destiny. It’s one thing to look at your destiny. But it’s another thing – it is another thing – to make the decisions. To wake up when you know you supposed to wake up! Eric Thomas
- But from the point of view of daily life, without going deeper, we exist for our fellow-men-in the first place for those on whose smiles and welfare all our happiness depends, and next for all those unknown to us personally with whose destinies we are bound up by the tie of sympathy. Albert Einstein, The World As I See It
- God wants us to blossom and flourish in life, fulfilling our destiny and being fruitful. Rob Rufus, Living in the Grace of God
- Some people play with predictions for fun, but for most, the hunger to know the future is a craving for some kind of security, some kind of control over one’s own destiny. There is an ever increasing fervor to know what tomorrow will bring. David Brickner, Future Hope
- If you are serious about your destiny and arriving at success then you must stick to your plan and follow the road map. It’s not good enough to have the plan in your head! The plan must be written down. Tony A. Gaskins Jr., The Road to Destiny
- I believe you are destined to do great things. God created you for a purpose. He has opportunities He wants to give you and assignments with which He wants to entrust you. Joyce Meyer, Never Give Up!
- Destiny is the push of our instincts to the pull of our purpose. T. D. Jakes, Destiny: Step into Your Purpose
- We all need encouragement as we travel this journey, fulfilling our God-given destinies. Bolanie Saliu, Encouragement Today
Positive Quotes |
- We are not at the end of our progress but at the beginning. We have but reached the shores of a great unexplored continent. We cannot turn back . . . It is man’s destiny to ponder on the riddle of existence and, as a by-product of his wonderment, to create a new life on this earth. Charles Kettering
New Beginnings |
- Though destined for a career of breathtaking consequence, Dwight gave bare indication of such potential in his early years. Jim Newton, Eisenhower: The White House Years
Dwight Eisenhower Quotes |
- Somewhere along the line she learned the difference between what happens to us and what we do with it. She learned that it’s not the bad things that happen to us that determines our destiny; itï¿½s how we respond to them. Dr. Henry Cloud; Dr. John Townsend, It’s Not My Fault
- You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. Steve Jobs
- The way you SEE your life SHAPES your life. How you define life determines your destiny. Your perspective will influence how you invest your time, spend your money, use your talents, and value your relationships. Rick Warren
Quotes about Life |
- Actions are the seed of fate deeds grow into destiny. Harry S Truman
- Nobody gets to write your destiny but you. Your future is in your hands. Barack Obama
- Destiny is a destination. It’s one’s place of purpose. The path to your destiny is uniquely yours. Deirdre A.McClarin, Optional Optimism
- Don’t leave your destiny up to someone else. Some people are not aware it’s their choice to create their own destiny while others set personal goals and take responsibility for the direction of their lives. You can surrender your destiny to the desires of others, or you can control your own destiny by establishing your goals and working steadily to attain them. Catherine Pulsifer, Your Destiny
- Sow a character and you reap a destiny. Charles Reade
- It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time. Winston Churchill
- Experiences are some of the sign posts which point to your destiny. William Johnson, Destiny: Who Am I? Why Am I Here, Now What Do I Do?
- Our destiny exercises its influence over us even when, as yet, we have not learned its nature: it is our future that lays down the law of our today. Friedrich Nietzsche
- There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul. Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- The willing, Destiny guides them. The unwilling, Destiny drags them.
- Each of us must learn to give birth to our own potential, purpose, and destiny in some of the most challenging circumstances. Cindy Trimm, PUSH: Persevere Until Success Happens Through Prayer
- More than anything else, I believe it’s our decisions, not the conditions of our lives, that determine our destiny. Anthony Robbins
- Don’t focus on where you are today, keep positive vision and see yourself accomplishing your goals and fulfilling your destiny. Joel Osteen
- I don’t know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve. Albert Schweitzer
- Control your own destiny or someone else will.
Believe In Yourself
- Don’t forget your history nor your destiny. Bob Marley
- In fact, attempting to chart your course along anyone else’s path – no matter how much you admire them – only leads you away from your destiny.Will Craig, Living the Hero’s Journey
Being Yourself |
- Life is a journey of either Fate or Destiny. Fate is the result of giving in to one’s wounds and heartaches. Your Destiny unfolds when you rise above the challenges of your life and use them as Divine opportunities to move forward to unlock your higher potential. Caroline Myss
- Fate and self-help share equally in shaping our destiny.
Motivational Poems |
- We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams.
- Your destiny is not for someone else to manage – it is your destiny.
Positive Attitude |
- They were seeking out the treasure of their destiny, without actually wanting to live out their destiny.Paulo Coelho
Funny Quotes about Life |
- There’s a belief that most people embark on a quest to find their destiny. But more often than not, through adversity and challenges, our destiny finds us.Jon Gordon, The Shark and the Goldfish
- Success must begin in your mind, but you’re also charged with taking action because you are the sole architect of your destiny. Daniel Milstein, Rule #1, Don’t Be #2: You Get What You Work For, Not What You Wish For
- Over time, I discovered that as overwhelming as emotions may seem, we have the power to manage them, just as we have the potential to create our own destiny. Peggy McColl, Your Destiny Switch
- People who never dream, or never set goals, let life go by day by day letting others determine their destiny.
- There is a destiny that makes us brothers: None goes his way alone: All that we send into the lives of others Comes back into our own.
- I need not wait for I have the power to choose my own destiny. Og Mandino
- When you try to think about your destiny and your fate you have to realize that destiny is your frame of space, and the fate is what you make out of that space. You will need to work on yourself from the inside out to determine what your fate is, but you should have a good idea of who you are, before you decide who it is that you would like to be. Hamid Hacker, Understanding The Law Of Attraction Part 2
- God-given dreams of destiny and success will empower us to conquer our mistakes and nightmares of the past. Barbie Breathitt, Dream Encounters
Quotes about Overcoming |
- Each of us has a specific journey from God that, when embraced, takes us into seasons that redefine our lives and equip us for the very purpose we were designed. It’s not always easy and we are sometimes pulled into what can feel like a raging battle, but ultimately the end result is our destiny. Paul Barratt, DESTINY: When Life Makes No Sense
Words of Faith |
- Your destiny is the story of your life, and you get to tell the story your way. Of course, life is full of many variables beyond our control, but at the end of the day, you determine the actions that influence your path.Scott Allan, Drive Your Destiny
Poems about Life |
- Birth, upbringing, emotional self-sufficiency from an early age, social grace, imposing appearance, and elite status combined to encourage in Mandela an unusual assurance about his destiny as a leader, a ‘sense of his power’ to shape his own life that seems to have been shared by those around him. Tom Lodge, Mandela: A Critical Life
Nelson Mandela Quotes |
- Suddenly I realized that your destiny is in your own hands, that you can learn any skill you need to learn. This motivated me then, and it motivates me now.Brian Tracy, The Science of Motivation
Personal Development Quotes |
More Destiny Quotes to inspire and encourage: