76 Sunrise Quotes for Appreciation of the Morning Sun
Sunrises are glorious occasions. When we make the effort to get out of bed early in the morning and head somewhere to watch the sunrise on a clear day, our mood will be boosted and we will gain a sense of clarity.As the famous saying goes ‘the early bird catches the worm’, when we embrace the morning sunrise our endorphins increase as do our productivity levels.
For some, when life is getting us down and the storms of life are passing through, waiting for that early morning sunrise could be the remedy we need. The sunrise can give us a fresh perspective on life and renew our hope. Quite simply every sunrise is the start of a new day, a day to start again; to forgive, move forward, be grateful and discover something new. It’s up to each and every one of us to make the most of this magnificent event because just remember, the best things in life are free!
We have collected some of the best sunrise quotes for your enjoyment from a variety of wise authors, we hope you enjoy reading and sharing them.
Click the links below to skip to:
Published by: Ben Gillison
- Your actions revolve around you as surely as the earth revolves around the sun.
Oprah Winfrey, What I Know for Sure
- To me, each sunrise brings a message that I am given the gift of the day: “TODAY.”
Teresa R Laurente MBA, A Glimpse of Eden
- Every sunrise is a gift from the universe.
Dr. Joe G. Vethanayagam, Soul Lovers and Soul Makers: The Life of Abundance
- Each sunrise brings us the opportunity to trust God more and improve our health.
Trudy Pieper, Prevention Is the Cure for Cancer
- Each sunset brings closure, and each sunrise brings new possibilities and both have beauty.
Karin Schwan, Walking the Tar Pit
- Each sunrise brings with it hope for the future and a new beginning.
Sonja Dechian, Dark Dreams
- Each sunrise is an opportunity to make a discovery.
Mother India: Monthly Review of Culture
- May each new sunrise give you the gift of awakening.
Kim Weiss A fresh day is about to dawn. , Sunrise, Sunset: 52 Weeks of Awe and Gratitude
- I love the sunrise—I love the sunsets—and everything in between.
Leslie Langtry, Ukulele Murder: Aloha Lagoon Mysteries
- May every sunrise hold more promise, every moonrise hold more peace.
Bonnie Carroll, Healing Your Grieving Heart After a Military Death:
- Sunrises are like new beginnings. They are new chapters that are yet to unfold.
Stacy Fulton, A Dance in the Dark
New Beginning Quotes
- Love is a sunrise after a long stormy night that somehow tells you everything is all right.
Lois E. Stewart, Look for the Rainbow
- To follow the sunrise and rainbows is a joyous way to live.
Di Morrissey, The Last Rose of Summer
- On muddy water, the silent sunrise shines through thin petals of the lotus flower.
Taro Aizu, Lovely Earth
- Sunrises are like that. They smile at you in the dark and promise that something good can still happen.
Sean Easley, The Hotel Between
- Out of the sunrise: gives me a fresh perspective on life…every time.
Himanshu Ranjan, 36 Love Stories
- After darkest hour, there’s always a sunrise Consider all mistakes, just “Blessing in Disguise”.
Ishani Agarwal, Road from worst to best
- I read somewhere that there’s always a sunrise and always a sunset and it’s up to you to choose to be there for them.
Claire S. Lewis, She’s Mine
- Every sunrise is a reminder of a fresh and glorious restart.
Phillip C. Reinke, Today’s Prayer and Meditation
- Indeed every sunrise brings new ideas, new discoveries new opportunities.
Lascelles J. Poyser, Black Inspiration (with Humour)
- Each day, the sunrise puts on its show regardless of audience.
Scott P. Seagren, The Warrior’s Compass: Bravely Navigating Life’s Journey
Quote of The Day
- Enlightenment is your destiny— more certain than sunrise.
Jed McKenna, Spiritual Enlightenment:: The Damnedest Thing
- This sunrise was their own—for their eyes and their hearts.
Michael Jr. Jr. Landon, Tracie Peterson, One More Sunrise
- Every sunrise. Every sunset. Every moonlight star. Is your love for me.
Martha Kurtz, Vows of Love
- A sunset will color your dreams. And a sunrise will color your smile.
Anthony T. Hincks: An author of life.
- At sunrise and sunset, God paints the sky with color, light, and creativity.
Vicki Kuyper, God Is With You Wherever You Go: Travel Devotional
- A sunrise is a promise of a fresh start; a real-time, unfolding opportunity to live what you desire.
Jolene Hart, Ignite Your Light
- I believe the sunrise to be a symbol of a new day, a good sign.
Mel E. Furnish, The Deity Jewels: Part One, The Prophecy
- The beautiful sunrise on a perfect day where all looks so grand.
Robert Nacke, Window to My Heart
- Morning smiles upon us, I awaken in her arms.
Jr. James W. McLauchlan, Seasons of the Heart
Beautiful Quotes on Smiles
- Do not ever forget that persistence is the key in trying to make your way through. Appreciate gazing at the stars in their splendor, and smelling the sweet perfume of a flower, and admire an awesome sunrise.
Sonia Lara, The Compass Within
- Sure, these days life is still testing me, and it takes some of those qualities to get up and get on with it, but I am grateful for the opportunity to embrace each sunrise.
Cheryl Koenig OAM, In My Blood: A memoir
- Not every sunrise is spectacular, but each sunrise brings a new day, meaning someone today will begin their walk with Jesus, perhaps because of something you said to them yesterday.
James M, Views From the Porch
- Each sunrise brings a new opportunity and challenge to balance, to harmonize, to appreciate, to find clarity, to meet the unique day by adapting known resources and discovering new ones.
Joyce Hawkes, Ph.D., Resonance
- Sometimes we get so consumed clinging to ‘what if’ and ‘if only’, that we forget that each sunrise brings with it new opportunities, more lucid horizons, engaging adventures and thrilling challenges.
Velly Abraham, A Butterfly Born
- At sunrise particularly, there is a tremendous increase in energy. Plants and animals spring to life, refreshed and rejuvenated.
Harish Johari, Dhanwantari: A Complete Guide to the Ayurvedic Life
- I understand that each day we see another sunrise is a gift. I am forever thankful for our ability to know, the power to love, the beauty of nature, and for the miracle of life.
Ken Ferrara, The Goodness Campaign
- When you watch the sunrise, it’s very powerful. When our energy rises within us, we have power beyond our imagination.
Dr. Clare Allen, Sacred Heart
- At sunrise the world springs to life. This new day is not to be wasted. At sunset, one feels rewarded for the day’s hard work like a mountain stream waters a garden.
Tsitsi Gladys Madzongwe, un-baked Love
- As dawn approaches, the world in excited anticipation begins to awaken. Colors grow stronger and differentiate from the absolute polarities of black and white. At sunrise the world breaks forth in splendor.
Frank Don, Color Your World
- -When you watch the sunrise, you’ll find me… And as the sun sets, you’ll find me… As you look at the sea, you’ll find me… And in the desert sands, you’ll find me… With the beauty of flowers, you’ll find me.
Randah Ribhi Hamadeh, Summer Rays
- God put nature there, he gave us that gift, that art and it’s repeated every day in every sunrise and sunset.
Annie O’Sullivan, Can You Hear Me Now?
- It has never been lived before. It is new like a blank page waiting to be written upon. Find a place to view the sunrise. As you watch the sun coming up in the sky, contemplate the day ahead.
Caroline Bindon, 5 Senses to Prayer Book 1
- Have you ever noticed the silence the surrounds you when you see that sunrise? It’s because the other four senses you have need to stop and give all the focus and energy on your eyesight.
c.j. morgan, There Is Sunshine
- Each sunrise brings a beautiful freshness. Wet with dew or dry with dust, there is something special about greeting a new day. Yesterday’s despair is erased by today’s hope.
In the Right Place
- This is the time when Imm at my most creative, often gushing with lists of ideas over my daily cup of English breakfast tea as I love the quiet optimism and sense of a fresh start each sunrise brings.
Leela Cyd, Food with Friends
- Call it instinctive or intuitive, the human soul registers a lift at sunrise because we experience again the deep truth that in every morning we are given another chance.
Christopher Levan, Give Us This Day
- May you find joy in every sunrise and peace in every circumstance, and may the fullness of His love and mercy sustain you through every heartache.
Shirlee McCoy, Dana Mentink, Jessica R. Patch, Harlequin Love Inspired Suspense March 2018
- Sunrise brings a chance to begin again, to smooth ruffled feathers, quiet doubt, and once more consider the possibility of joy.
Kim Weiss, Sunrise, Sunset: 52 Weeks of Awe and Gratitude
- May the brightness Of the sunrise Brighten your outlook On the unpredictable journey of life. Let every sunrise Inspire you To reach for your dreams.
Thabo Maluleka, When the Sun Rises Again
- We are blessed when the sunrise starts our day, And when we arrive home, we are blessed from the dangers that may have passed our way.
Poetry of Inspiration Love & Expression
- I stand just before the sunrise in the darkness awaiting with anticipation of the light.
Esther Alice Kelley, Tender Reflections
- With each sunrise, life begins a new. Each new dawn offers fresh beginnings, renewed resilience, and untold possibilities.
Fran I. Hamilton, Goodness to Go
- Even in the busiest of cities, sunrise brings beauty and the opportunity to be still and welcome the day from a place of peace.
Editors of Rock Point, Sunrise Gratitudepeace
- Yet, sunrises are like snowflakes, no two are ever alike. But the most amazing thing is that every moment, of every day, somewhere in this World the sun is rising.
Receive Your Miracle
- Each daily sunrise is different, as different as we are. Each special in a way that can almost not be described.
M J King, Teachers
- Your love is like the sunrise on a clear blue sky…the full, deep orange moon on a dark night. Your voice echoes in my veins. I close my eyes and I can see you with my heart.
Quay Young, Hypothetically Speaking
- The beautiful sunrise is a reminder that Jesus has brought us out of the dark and fills us with His wonderful light and we should share it.
Tini Siders, Bridging the Gap One Prayer at a Time
- I believe the sunrise and sunset may be a glimpse of what a wondrous home in heaven awaits us, as His children.
Kathy Fleiger, Heart-To-Heart Talks with God
- A man could drive himself crazy wondering about things he had no control over. It was best to trust in God and let the sunrise bring forth a new day and with each new day was a new beginning with more paths to follow.
Dave Smeltzer, Sunrise at Pemaquid Point
- The sunrise sheds light on the darkness of the night. Daybreak brings renewed hope of another day of healing.
Reggie Anderson, The One Year Book of Healing
- Sweetheart, let us embrace the sunrise together. Let us inhale the breathtaking colors and enjoy the beauty, The loveliness and freshness of a new day. A glorious day, with you at my side.
Iva Jean Smith, To Have And To Hold
- He who binds himself a joy Does the winged life destroy: But he who kisses the joy as it flies Lives in eternity’s sunrise.
Lynne Segal, Radical Happiness: Moments of Collective Joy
- Each sunrise is a fresh experience, and the stars at night are always new and bright.
D.E. Hardesty, Finding Your Power to Be Happy
- Only a new Sun Rise at a grassroots level can shed light on the answers that are as old as time.
Sun Rise: Your Complete Guide to Sustainable Living
- Spirituality can be found in simple things: a sunrise or sunset; the unexpected kindness of a stranger; the rustle of the wind in the trees.
Alan D. Wolfelt, Healing Your Grieving Soul: 100 Spiritual Practices for Mourners
- Each morning when you awake, make it your mission to allow life to inspire you. Let the beauty of the sunrise astound you; drink in every color until you can’t take in any more.
Steven E., Lee Beard
- Sorrow is part of life but it will not be permanent; there will be a sunrise after the storm.
Mike Chung, The Last King of Israel: Lessons From Jesus’s Final Ten Days
- The key for that is to explore and learn about yourself. Surround yourself with positive people. Travel more. Be grateful. Appreciate the nature around. Read more & Feed your soul. Sunrise on her mind. Sunset in her heart.
Fatma Al Hammadi, Why Me: A Journey of Getting up in a World That’s Screwed Up
- Simply go and walk in a park – nature is the best source of inspiration. Watch the sunset or sunrise, practice yoga or watch the children playing. Anything and everything can inspire us to do something.
Engage Lyfe, Daily Affirmations to Inspire Your Day
- With every sunrise comes an invigorating opportunity—each day is a new chance to start again and give it your personal best.
The Good Morning Journal
- The best sunsets are the ones before the storm, the best sunrises are the ones after it. As if everything was a circle of beginnings and ends that overlap, intertwined and that cannot be detached.
Maddalena Vettori, Blaze & wind
- To me, each new day, each bird singing, each newborn, and each sunrise is a miracle.
Gary Kurz · 2011, Wagging Tails in Heaven:
- As I look into the sky and see the beautiful sunrise, the magnificent colors I can feel the warmth of God.
Janel D. Jordan, Praise the Lord Everybody! god
- It’s a sunrise of passion that only one knows which way to go. Follow your heart then you will know.
Larry B, Poetry, In the Light of Truth
Follow Your Heart
- Be thankful for every sunrise, every smile, every thought, every challenge, every kiss, and every minute you have in this life.
Sandra Graves, Claim your greatness
Best Sunrise Quotes
More Sunrise Quotes
If you loved our sunrise quotes you are sure to love our sunset quotes too: Sunset Quotes
More Quotes to Inspire