Share these yearbook quotes with your friends. Use them to make a statement, to wish others well, and just to let others know how much you appreciate them. The ending of a year, and the moving on is a time when we reflect on the impact others have had on us. Funny memories, sad times, times of fun and laughter all can be recorded in a yearbook. And you will find yourself looking back years from now with fond memories and recollections of days gone by!
- Good luck in the future, may all your dreams and wishes come true.
- May the good times never be forgotten, and may good times continue to roll.
- We have our memories, now let’s go make the future.
- As Walt Disney once said, “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” We are now on our way to the impossible!
- You are the author of your future.
- No matter what you do, no matter where you go, be happy and do your best for the coming years are our best quest.
- Goodbye to the mistakes we’ve made, remember the laughs we’ve shared! Never forget these years!
- Someday we will say, these were the best years of our life!
- A season of change is in store for us, may it be full of sunshine and happiness.
- Never let your sparkle dim, keep on smilin and sharin in the coming years.
- When you’re famous and rich, I’ll say I know that person!
- Sing with the showers and dance with the flowers.
- Dare to dream, dare to take action, and success will be yours!
- Imagine the future, now go do it!
- Know without a doubt that you were made for great things.
- Life is too short to be ordinary, go be extraordinary!
- This is your time to shine, go show the world what you’ve got!
- May the years to come be as good as the years that we just finished.
- Dream big, don’t dream little dreams. Go for it.
- We just finished our wonder years, now is the time for our achievement years.
- No matter what you do, give it your best.
- You did your best, now is no time for a rest.
Keep going and you will find success.
- Go turn the world upside down!
- Invest in yourself. Become the best you you can possible be.
- Dwell in possibility.
- Once you grow up, you can’t come back!
- It is difficult to steer a parked car, so get moving.
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you will get.
- Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can.
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
- You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.
- Practice looking forward to possibilities.
Shadonna Richards, RN
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone elseï¿½s life.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.
- Great things are accomplished by talented people who believe they will accomplish them.
Warren G. Bennis
- Seek to understand before you seek to be understood.
- Your destiny is the story of your life, and you get to tell the story your way.
- Never think you have reached success for when you do then you start the slide down.
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
- Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep.
- You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing.
- We all have ability, the difference is how we use it.
- If you reach for a star, you might not get one. But you won’t come up with a hand full of mud either.
- Who learns and learns, nor acts on what he knows,
Is one who ploughs and ploughs, but never takes the time to sow.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
- Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.
Minor Myers Jr.
- Don’t let anyone steal your dream. Itï¿½s your dream, not theirs.
- May your life be like toilet paper. Long and useful.
- You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.
- If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.
- What I do today is important as I am exchanging a day of my life for it!
- May the happiness you feel today
Be a feeling you keep as you go on your way.
Catherine Pulsifer, Graduation Day
- Wisdom doesn’t come from knowledge, it comes from experiences.
Michael T Wilkinson
- Friendship like ours doesn’t solve life challenges but because of our friendship I know the challenges are not mine alone.
- Look at education as a continuous life long journey.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Don’t wish for it. Work for it.
- Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrowï¿½s reality.
- Biology gives you a brain. Life turns it into a mind.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
- Showing up is 80 percent of life.
- Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
- The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.
- It only takes one extra something! To get you to where you trying to get to!
- Well done, is better than well said.
- No matter what’s happening, choose to be happy.
- Life is either a great adventure or nothing.
- Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
- Nothing in this world is impossible to a willing heart.
- The future depends on what you do today.
- It always seems impossible until its done.
- Don’t compare yourself with anyone else in the world. If you do so you are insulting yourself.
- Focus more on your desire than on your doubt, and the dream will take care of itself.
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
- Do or do not. There is no try.
- The fellow who never makes a mistake takes his orders from one who does.
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- It’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you use, that makes a difference in how your life turns out.
- If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
- Even the greatest was once a beginner. Don’t be afraid to take that first step.
- A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.
- No matter how tall the mountain is, it cannot block the sun.
- Life is an adventure, dare it.
- When fate hands us a lemon, let’s try to make lemonade.”
- Embrace who you are. Literally. Hug yourself. Accept who you are.
- Start today follow your heart. Map out your own journey. Have the adventure of a lifetime.
Words of Wisdom for Your Yearbook:
Graduation Quotes | High School Graduation Quotes | College Graduation Quotes | Graduation Congratulations Quotes | Graduation Poems | Quotes to Live By | Destiny Quotes | Meaningful Quotes | Opportunity Quotes |
Famous Quotes for Your Yearbook:
More Quotes to inspire and encourage