25 Beer Quotes
Find below some seriously funny beer quotes. If you needed reminding how good beer is, then here are some quotes from the people that love it! Whether its a college party or a night down at the bar, we have got you covered. Take a seat, Crack open a cold one and read through these hilarious quotes
- Beer won’t get upset when we come home with beer on our breath;
Beer doesn’t complain about insensitivity;
Beer always listens, never argues;
Beer doesn’t get jelous when we reach for another beer;
Stuart Kantor, Mark King, Beer, Boxers, Batteries, And Bodily Noises
Quotes That Make You Smile
- Your aroma fills up my senses and makes my mouth water. And you’re delicious with a pitcher of cold beer and a side of fries. I love you.
Rex Hamilton, I Love You More Than Beer
- This beer is good for you. This is draft beer. Stick with the beer. Let’s go and beat this guy up and come back and drink some more beer.
- I love to cook. I love beer. So of course I love to cook with beer.
Ashley Routson, The Beer Wench’s Guide to Beer
I don’t even know what hops is but I love beer, beer for president –– yeah!!!
Vance, Poems – Songs and Letters
- I love beer. No, not like your buddy who polishes off a 24-pack every weekend. That’s a love of drinking. I mean I love beer. Real beer. And not just the beer itself… I’m passionate about the idea of beer.
Daniel Bellon, Cool Beer Labels
- I don’t have a particular style that I love brewing more than another. I just love beer.
Dan Rabin, Colorado Breweries
- Yes, I like beer. No, I love beer. Problem? Not yet. Could it be in the future? I don’t know and don’t care at the moment.
David Jacobs, Just Watch Me
- Onions, peppers, something always frying in grease, cigarette smoke, and most important – BEER!
Lee Eschler, Linda Eschler, Mississippi Gulf Coast Restaurants
Quotes to Live By
After all, I love beer. Adore it. If most peoples bodies are made up of seventy percent water, mine would have to be seventy percent cold ones.
Evan Rail, Triplebock
- I love beer well enough to quench my thirst. But afterwards I must have wine to wash it down.
Claude ARNOUX, New and Familiar Phrases and Dialogues in French and English
- He learned to love the buzz, love the way beer worked steadily into him like oxygen or emotion, loved how it made him follow desire rather than thought.
Richard Yaxley, The Musician and the Murderer
- My mom always said she didn’t divorce my father, she divorced the beer can.
W. Malave, To Love One Another
- That first drink of ice cold beer was like being in heaven.
Don C. Hall, Annette R. Hall, I Served
Bad beer, when offered free of charge, can magically become good beer.
Duane Swierczynski, The Big Book O’ Beer
- There were sandwiches of all kinds, and a wonderful assortment of ice cold beer, ice cold beer, ice cold beer and more ice cold beer.
Arizona Historical Review
- Man’s got a right to have a drink.
William W. Johnstone, Journey Of The Mountain Manwords of encouragment for men
Words Of Encouragement For Men
- You are a funny man, beer is women’s work.
Sandor Ellix Katz, The Art of Fermentation
Funny Work Quotes
- Man drinks beer, man likes beer, man makes beer, man’s friends tell him he should open a brewery.
Gerard Walen, Florida Breweries
Funny Friendship Quotes
It would be a reward beer, and there was nothing better than a reward beer.
Stephen King, Dreamcatcher
- There’s nothing better than a frosty pint of ale on a summer afternoon in a quiet outdoor retreat.
Sam Weller, Secret Chicago
- Every waking hour, I was reading about beer, drinking beer. It was just beer, beer, beer all of the time.
Ashleigh Bennett & Kristie Martin, Rhode Island Beer
- I had been homebrewing – nothing fancy, just good beer, well i say good beer, no one has an ugly child right?
Donavan Hall, A Year in Beer
- In heaven, there is no beer. That’s why we drink it here. And when we’re gone from here, all our friends will be drinkin’ all the beer.
Indiana Beverage Journal – Volume 57friend quotes
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
More Quotes to Inspire