28 Pregnancy Quotes
Be Comforted by our collection of pregnancy quotes.
Are you pregnant? If so, then words of wisdom wishes to congratulate you on this huge life milestone whether it’s inspiration for yourself a family member or a friend.
Being pregnant is not all smiles and glowing skin, It can be an incredibly stressful time for both you and your partner, don’t worry we are here to support you both every step of the way with our collection of quotes to take your mind off the morning sickness and ridiculous food cravings.
Whether your a teenager, young adult or experienced adult having a planned or unplanned baby, this pregnancy will be an emotional rollercoaster that you must sit back and try to enjoy. At times you will wonder what on earth you are doing and may feel like you are losing control, we are here to try and help you stay well in control. The silver lining is you only have 9 months of this endurance test until you meet your bundle of joy and that past 9 months will fizzle away! Trust us when we say having a beautiful baby is worth all the hard times.
Whether you are about to announce the pregnancy or just wanted some inspiration, we have you covered.
So get ready for your bump in life’s journey and give our collection of pregnancy quotes a read.
- The tie that links mother and child is of such pure and immaculate strength as to be never violated.
- Pregnancy, birth, and parenting are a sacred dance bringing us into the heart of where we need to be to heal and thrive. Never forget, you are both the dancer and the dance.
Anna Cariad-Barrett, Shamanic Wisdom for Pregnancy and Parenthood: Practices to Embrace the …
- When two hearts beat together, the quality of your whole being changes and becomes divine.
Pejman Aghasi, Love: the Most Precious Gift of Life
- Being pregnant is the easy part, but raising a child is a never-ending journey of growth and learning.
Mandi Hart, Parenting with Courage (eBook): Shaping Lives, Leaving a Legacy
- Being pregnant is the one time you can eat without feeling guilty.
Leslie Meier, Mistletoe Murder
- When the bump goes away and you realize that none of your clothes fit anymore and your stomach is just a blob of extra skin, you’ll miss that little basketball.
Emily Doherty, Funny Little Pregnant Things: The good, the bad, and the just plain gross …
- You’re developing into a lioness.
Victoria Clayton, Fearless Pregnancy
- You have a precious life growing inside you, and you must take care of her or him.
Kate Randle, Pursuit of Paradise
- Great lessons are learned when we go from a breakdown into a breakthrough.
Amy Ford, A Bump in Life: True Stories of Hope & Courage During an Unplanned Pregnancy
- Embrace your pregnant self!
Heidi Murkoff, Sharon Mazel, What to Expect When You’re Expecting 4th Edition
- Each trimester brings with it new challenges and new triumphs.
Surviving the Joy of Pregnancy
- Deciding to have a baby is one of the most momentous decisions you can ever make.
Christoph Lees, Grainne McCartan, Pregnancy Questions & Answers
- Pregnancy presents us with an opportunity to “come home” to our body in a way many of us haven’t experienced since we were uninhibited toddlers.
Tracy Donegan, Mindful Pregnancy: Meditation, Yoga, Hypnobirthing, Natural Remedies, and…
- Have an ‘open door’ policy to all of your feelings during pregnancy.
- I found pregnancy to be the best and biggest detox I’ve ever been on!
Clemmie Hooper, How to Grow a Baby and Push It Out: Your no-nonsense guide to pregnancy and …
- Your pregnancy will be as unique as your baby.
- A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, homes happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and future worth living for.
Akankssha Arora, Genius in Making
- At the moment a baby is born, so is a new parent.
Laura E. Levine, Joyce Munsch, Child Development
- You will be a great parent and you probably won’t be able to capture every funny or tender moment. There are simply too many!
Harvest House Publishers, Bundle of Joy: In-the-Moment Memories with Your Baby
- Finally, the pregnant body is itself a kind of community. From the initial flutters to well-defined kicks and jabs, the pregnant woman becomes increasingly aware of herself as a collectivity.
Sheila Lintott, Maureen Sander-Staudt, Philosophical Inquiries into Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Mothering: Maternal …
- The second I held you, my heart was yours.
Myleene Klass, My Bump and Me
- Having a baby puts life into perspective.
Peter Corrigan, The Sociology of Consumption: An Introduction
- You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make her remember it.
Jenna Von Oy, Situation Comedy: A First-Time Mom’s Guide To Laughing Your Way Through …
- Pregnancy is a recognition of our dreams for the future being in transit.
Riga Forbes, Mindful Pregnancy & Birth: Nurturing Love and Awareness
- My baby love! Like a miracle, you are a tiny part of me. I feel you, and you can feel me.
Nitika Sobti, Womb Conversation: Sharing the World Together
- The moment you hold your baby in your arms for the first time, you wonder how could such a tiny bundle of thing create so much emotion within you.
Torran/Michelle Bagamary/Iglesias, Oh Baby, I’m Having a Baby!
- Your body does know how to be pregnant. Listen to the cues your body is sending you and respond accordingly.
Robin Elise Weiss, The Everything Getting Pregnant Book: Professional, Reassuring Advice to …
- You will never again be the person you once were. You will become a mother and a creator—the center of someone’s universe.
Shivani Gupta, The Conscious Pregnancy: A Spiritual and Practical Approach to Creating a Zen Baby
More Quotes to Inspire