29 Wine Quotes
Let these wine quotes make you laugh and remind you of the friendship and passion that wine brings. Wine has been a part of many cultures for thousands of years, from the ancient Greeks to the modern-day American, we all love a glass of wine in the evening.
- Wine is both the manifestation and the bearer of spirit to the soul.
Ralph Waldo Emerson Quotes
- You should make wine, not war.
Bing West, The Pepperdogs
- I can’t possibly pour the wine into a glass.
Clare Pooley, The Sober Diaries
- We hear of water into wine as a miracle. But this conversion is, through the goodness of God, made every day before our eyes. Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, and which incorporates itself with the grapes, to be changed into wine; a constant proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin Quotes
- Scent the new fragrance of the breathing rose, and quaff the pendent vintage, as it grows.
Thomas Gray, The poetical works of Thomas Gray (ed. by J. Moultrie). Eton ed
- Wine is God’s special drink. The purpose of good wine is to inspire us to a livelier sense of gratitude to God.
- Wine is the most precious and stimulating element of the human diet.
Quote Of The Day
- Consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you are whispering when indeed, you are not. This affliction is called the “Screaming Whispers.”
Kristia Freeman, Tastes Like Purple
- Nothing creates friends more quickly than a shared laugh over a glass of wine.
Malcolm Kushner, Vintage Humor for Wine Lovers
- I believe that love and wine have a similar potential to get better over time.
Aaron Ben-Ze’ev, The Arc of Love
- I have a drinking problem. The problem is, I waste wine.
Nicole Knepper, Moms Who Drink and Swear
Funny Quotes About Life
- Keep your friends close. Keep your wine closer. Be kind. Be helpful. Bring wine.
Clare Pooley, The Sober Diaries
- But as long as the children are in bed, the husband is home and the wine is good, I’m happy.
Helen Mcginn, The Knackered Mother’s Wine Club
- If I could write a love letter to my alcohol, wine would be adored for it’s constant shoulder and its sweet okayness.
Dana Bowman, Bottled
- I don’t see why boxed wine doesn’t have a little straw stuck to the side!
Catherine Gray, The Unexpected Joy of Being Sober
- You don’t need a suitable occasion to drink a great wine because the drinking of a great wine is in itself the occasion!
Tara Devon O’Leary, Every Wine Tells a Story
Great Quotes About Life
- A drink of fine wine cleanses the soul.
Benjamin Michael Scarlato, The Night Watch
- With eyes as intoxicating as fine wine. To drink too much of you, would mean to meet my demise
Timon H. Brown, Black~Berries
Life And Death
- Merry as good company, good wine, good welcome can make good people.
Shakespear, and imitated by Otway f. Goldsmith, Flowers of fancy
- I make and drink moonshine. It’s the countryman’s fine wine.
Jim Davis Jr., Poems About Life Big City Style
Quotes That Make You Smile
- Food and wine have enhanced people’s lives ever since our ancestors developed a taste for good food and good living.
Erica Croce, Giovanni Perri, Food and Wine Tourism
- Music is to race as fine wine is to taste.
Ronald M. Radano, Philip V. Bohlman, Houston A. Baker, Music and the Racial Imagination
- Why shouldn’t we human beings learn to live a happy easy life and just exist together in creativity and enjoy good company, good wine and good food?
Jeff Engberg, Can Salvat
- Our friendship once like new wine but now with years gone by
it has stood the test of time
I count my blessings everyday
you are the best I often say
- Laughter is wine for the soul – laughter soft, or loud and deep, tinged through with seriousness – the hilarious declaration made by man that life is worth living.
Sean O’Casey, Irish Dramatist
Irish Quotes and Sayings
- I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man’s milk and restorative cordial.
Funny Friendship quotes
- Memories, pressed between the pages of my mind. Memories, sweetened through the ages just like wine.
Elvis Presley Memory
Elvis Presley Quotes
- Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
- Good wine, however, is like good company—it leaves no unpleasant impressions.
Sporting Magazine, Volume 24; Volume 74
Motivational Quotes About Life
More Quotes to Inspire