40 Monday Motivation Quotes
Find a collection of Monday motivation quotes to add a positive thought and some motivation to the first day of your week. Encouraging and inspiring words to start your Monday. Have a great week!
- When you believe that today is going to be a great day and that tomorrow will be even greater, you will set it up and see to it that it happens. You will make your predictions come true. Dr. Irene C. Kassorla, Go For It!
A great quote to start your Monday!
- Breaking certain connections in your life will set you free. Jerry Dorsman; Bob Davis, How to Achieve Peace of Mind
- You can download a few inspirational quotes on your phone and read them in the mornings. This will make sure that you will be in a place to keep yourself motivated throughout the day and complete all your tasks.” Jill Hesson, Self-Discipline
Wise advice to take action on this Monday, it could impact your entire week!
Motivational Quotes for Work
- No matter what you employ as a method of motivation, one thing is for sure – keep true to your desire to put inspirational thoughts at the forefront of your day, your life, and your thinking. Catherine Pulsifer
- Be true to yourself. Ven Zallow – Star War QuotesBeing Yourself
A great quote for motivation not just on Monday but for any day of the week.
- When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every day that the sun rises. Paulo Coelho
- Try something new that youï¿½ve always wanted to do. Why put it off? Make it happen today, and who knows what may happen…Julia Laflin, 100 Things to Pick You Up When You’re Feeling Down
- Stop thinking about what might make you happy and start living; you just might find that happiness is already here.Frances Trussell, You Are Not Your Thoughts
- Follow what you believe to be true and it will always lead you back to that place of happiness and light.Fearne Cotton, Happy
- What we have is because someone stood up before. What our seventh generation will have is a consequence of our actions today. Winona Laduke
- As long as you can see each day as a chance for something new to happen, something you never experienced before, you will stay young. Sadie Delany
- There are billions of people in the world, and every one of them is special. No one else in the world is like you. Muhammad Ali
- I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been. Wayne Gretzky
- More important than even the time that you start your day is the mindset with which you start your day.Hal Elrod, The Miracle Morning for Addiction Recovery
- Once you know what motivates you then you can use those things in your everyday life. Paul Brodie, Motivation 101
Motivational Quotes about Life
- Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.Author Unknown
Quote of the Day
- Motivation is also the general want or need of someone to get something done. Being motivated can help you change your life one step at a time. Brian Cagneey, Motivation: The 7 Laws Of Motivation
- Life is a grindstone, but whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on what we are made of.Allen Sypher
- No more will I skip a day,Or erase it from my mind.I’ll take each moment of each day,And be thankful and kind.Catherine Pulsifer, Always Count That Day
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.George Lorimer
- Dealing with life means taking advantage of each new challenge as an opportunity to learn and accomplish something new.Les Brown
- Your success depends on your efforts, background and motivation.Amy J. Blake, Self Discovery Journal: 100 Days Of Self Exploration
- Talent is a universal gift, but it takes a lot of courage to use it. Don’t be afraid to be the best. Paulo Coelho
Best Motivational Quotes
- Begin always expecting good things to happen. Tom Hopkins
Words of Encouragement
- You can surely motivate yourself to do something that you do not prefer to do by using positive public pressure as a form of motivation. John Rogers, Motivation Secrets Book – How to Get Motivated Today And Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
- We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve. Bill Gates
- Our values drive us every day and are the essence of self-motivation. The more we live our values on a day to day basis, the happier and more motivated we are. These values, at a sub-conscious level, drive our priorities in life. Brandon Stanberg, The Happiness Mindset
- Excellence is not a skill. It’s an attitude. Ralph Marston
- Either you run the day or the day runs you. Jim Rohn
- If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.Jim Rohn
Taking A Risk
- Savor the moment. Most people fear the future. Sometimes you see yourself worrying about what will happen. The best thing to do is to banish all your worries about the future. John Rogers, Motivation Secrets
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.David Brinkley
- “Daily exercise has a ton of benefits associated with it. You can enjoy lower stress levels, better concentration and motivation.” Mike C. Adams, Self Discipline
- “What we see depends mainly on what we look for.” John Lubbock
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. Mark Twain
- We all have choices to make each and every day and it is these choices that create a life filled with either happiness or despair. Robert Rivers, Happiness Is Possible
Monday is the day for choices, will it be a good week, you decide!
- On any given Monday I am one sale closer and one idea away from being a millionaire. Larry D. Turner
Motivational Sales Quotes
- You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It’s just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.Paulo Coelho
- Today is a most unusual day, because we have never lived it before; we will never live it again; it is the only day we have. William Arthur Ward
Quotes to Live By
- With greater confidence in yourself and your abilities, you will set bigger goals, make bigger plans and commit yourself to achieving objectives that today you only dream about. Brian Tracy
Let the words of Brian Tracy motivate you this Monday!
Monday Inspiration | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday Quotes | Sunday Quotes | New Day | Daily Inspiration | Daily Motivation |
More Quotes to Motivate and Inspire