55 Fathers Day Quotes
A collection of Fathers Day quotes for Dad. Plus find specific Fathers Day quotes from wife and from daughter. Also funny fathers day quotes and inspirational ones.
Fathers Day is the one day of the year where we stop and recognize Dad. A day for expressing appreciation and love to your Father. A day to make him special.
May these quotes express your feelings for your Father!
- I hope and pray that I will be as good as a Dad as you have been. Theodore W. Higginsworth
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.George Herbert
- A father is like none other. We celebrate fathers and reflect back on how wonderful they have been a part of our lives. Diane Winbush, Reflections of A Father
- I have a special place in my heart for you, for showing my father such great love and friendship. Pierce Forde, The Call: A Family’s Farewell to their Father
I love you, Dad! Thanks for every little thoughtful thing you do. I’m so lucky to have a dad like you! May this Father’s Day fill your spirit with the summer fun!Madeleine Mayfair, Birthday Wishes
- Here’s to my father. If I can become but half the man he is, I will have achieved greatness.Dale Irvin, Everything Toasts Book
- Happy Fathers’ Day to all the fathers out there and to all the mothers who have to be fathers.Albert R. Cumberbatch Ph. D., Face
- Here’s to the man who is wisest and best,
Here’s to the man who with judgment is blessed.
Here’s to the man who’s as smart as can be,
I mean the man who is “Dad” to me!
Thanks for everything, Dad, I love you. I would also like to thank my mom. Primarily for keeping ole Dad in check.Jay McGraw, Closing the Gap
- One night a father overheard his son pray:
Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is.
Later that night, the Father prayed,
Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.
- Dads are amazing people. They can turn problems into opportunities and ordinary days into memories that stay with us a lifetime. Catherine Pulsifer
- We all have stories to tell about a father and some of these stories are funny, some are of love, some are of encouragement and some filled with sorrow. It’s a funny thing about remembering incidents that happened years ago and some of these incidents taught us a great lesson. Byron Pulsifer, Going To Sleep Did Not Help
- The one person who believes in me
The one person whose words of wisdom stay with me
The one person who always loves me just the way I am
The one person who is an example of a positive man
That man is my Dad!
Fathers Day Quotes from Wife
Share these fathers day quotes with your husband to thank him for being a wonderful Dad.
- I dreamed of a wonderful husband like I found in you, but I never imagined how great a father you would be. You are the best.Catherine Pulsifer
- We have shared many memories, and a few tears,
But the happiness you bring to our family makes you our dear.
So on this special day we celebrate you
We want to say you’re the best and we love you too!
- The best thing having you as my Husband is our children having you as their DADDY!Author Unknown
- Happy fathers day, to the best man in my life.Hemant Bansal, Reserve Bank
- How many times have I seen your caring and loving ways.
Not only with our children but with many who pass you in the day.
You’re a good man and a great Dad
I’m happy I married you, you make me so glad!
- Your encouragement, your support and your love for our children make me love you all the more.Catherine Pulsifer
- From the bottom of my heart I appreciate you for being a wonderful Dad to our kids.Kate Summers
- With our kids you are loving and supportive too
No wonder I am in love with youCatherine Pulsifer
- One day a year is a special day that we recognize Fathers. But for you my husband I recognize that every day of the year what a great Father you are.Catherine Pulsifer
Fathers Day Quotes from Daughters
Daughters look up to their Fathers and these quotes reflect this. Use them to express your thoughts this Fathers Day.
- When I was young I thought you were too strict, but as I grew older I realized and understood your strict was actually your love and protection.Catherine Pulsifer
- Dad you set the example of what hard work looks like, of what honesty and respect is, and you define the meaning of love in the way you live your life. Thanks for being the example for my life.Catherine Pulsifer
- So today on Father’s Day, I just want to thank you for being my dad and for having kind and patient love toward me from the time I was a child until now. Misty Shaeffer, To My Dear
Happy Fathers Day! To the greatest Dad in the world. Thanks for being you. I’m proud to be your daughter.New York – Volume 8
- Father I don’t tell you enough that I appreciate all that you do and I love you for all that you are. Byron Pulsifer
- As an adult I see you as a person in your own right as well as my Father and my love for you have become much deeper. I can’t imagine my life without you, thank you Dad for all you have done for me. Catherine Pulsifer
- I look at other Dads and I thank my lucky stars
Cause you are better than them by far!Catherine Pulsifer
- Until I became a mother and a wife, I truly didn’t appreciate what a being a Father meant. Now as a Mom I understand and thank you for being the Dad you were and still are!Catherine Pulsifer
Funny Fathers Day Quotes
Use these quotes to bring a smile to your Dad’s face this Fathers Day.
- I never appreciated the term “sleeping in” until I became a father and realized how little sleep I get. Byron Pulsifer
- Dad you are handy when you have to be,
And pretty good at putting up with me.Author Unknown
- Dad you sure have perseverance and determination. You have proven that by never giving up on me!Catherine Pulsifer
- When I was young and screamed, “There’s a monster under my bed”, you always came to my rescue and reassured me with your monster hugs.Kate Summers
- Being a great father is like shaving. No matter how good you shaved today, you have to do it again tomorrow. Reed Markham
- There are many words to describe you: loving, kind, thoughtful, awesome, my hero, my encourager, amazing, enthusiastic, the absolute No 1 Dad. These are words to remember when you are having a stressful day or when I am driving you crazy!Catherine Pulsifer
- Mothers and fathers are the strategic planners, the general managers, the CFOs, the PR and marketing departments, the chauffeurs, and, should something go awry, the troubleshooters. David McCullough Jr., You Are Not Special: And Other Encouragements
“I don’t have to lie at all because my father is the coolest man ever. There’s not a bronc he can’t ride.ï¿½ Okay, probably there was, but still.Jules Bennett, To Tame a Cowboy
- I have a Dad that is really wiseOne who is cooler than most other guys!Catherine Pulsifer
- Having a new baby is an experience much like sky divingï¿½ You may go through a bunch of training and listen to instructors tell you all about what to expect, but the reality is that one second you are safe inside an airplane and the next you are free-falling from thousands of feet in the air.Todd Anderson, 21 Must Know Tips For New Dads
- The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.Tim Russert
- You deserve a medal, you deserve congratulations, you deserve only the best of what life offers because look how amazing I turned out to be.Kate Summers
- A man knows he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- I love how we all know I am your favorite child Dad!Author Unknown
- Even though I’m proud my dad invented the rear-view mirror, we’re not as close as we appear.Stewart Francis
Fathers Day Inspirational Quotes
Fathers inspire us to be our best. Send your Father an inspirational quote this Fathers Day.
- A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. Billy Graham
Dad you are a hero. You made it through tough times. And always made the best of every situation.Derek Huntington, From Within
- Some people have super heroes but I have a super DAD!Catherine Pulsifer
- A Father could be defined as the 3 P’s – the protector, the provider, and the problem solver. Theodore W. Higginsworth
- A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way. Author Unknown
- A Father is ï¿½..
someone you can always turn to,
someone who makes you smile when you are blue.
Someone who has taught life values that will last a lifetime
And someone who always will lends me that dime.
- The best kind of success is the man that is loved more than he realizes. And you Dad are loved MORE!A Lynch
- They say a house survives anything if it has a solid foundation. Father you provided a solid foundation for us and we can survive anything that life throws at us thanks to your wisdom and guidance over the years.Catherine Pulsifer
- While I had no say in the matter, I couldn’t have picked a better Father.Byron Pulsifer
- Father, I’m so proud to be your kid, but prouder that you’re my Dad!Kate Summers
Family Quotes | Parents Quotes | Quotes about Children | Friendship | Opportunity | Memory | Prayer | Positive | Happiness | Appreciation | Example | Perseverance | Determination | Wise | Success | Growing Up |