58 Beach Quotes
May these beach quotes motivate and encourage you to spend time on the beach. Funny and cute quotes, as well as inspirational and life at the beachquotes to inspire you.
There is nothing like the calming effect the waves and water can have on you. Early morning walks can be the most inspiring part of our day, the peace and the solitude can be refreshing and uplifting.
May you find beauty in these quotes! Enjoy!
Best Escape Anyone Can Have
- There’s no place like home. Except for the beach.
Funny Quotes about Life
- Only at the beach can we go a splishin’ and a splashin’.Kate Summers
- Beach Rules:
Soak up the sun. Ride the waves. Breathe the salty air.
Feel the breeze. Build sandcastles. Rest, relax, reflect.
Collect seashells. Bare-feet required.
- Time wasted at the beach is time well spent.Author Unknown
- No computers, no phone calls, no problems at the beach, only sunshine and smiles allowed.Catherine Pulsifer
Quotes That Make You Smile
- Walking on the beach brings a smile to my face.
The beach where children play
and parents are not in the rat-race.
Everyone is happy on that day!
- Let the waves hit your feet
and the sand be your seat.
Poems about Happiness
- Beach more, worry less.
- If we were motivated by money, we would have sold the company a long time ago and ended up on a beach. Larry Page
- Sunshine and waves
are like bacon and eggs.
Theodore W. Higginsworth
- Life is better at the beach.
- My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean’s edge as I can go. Henry David Thoreau
- The beach of life can be anything and everything from tranquil, calm, sunny, peaceful, and magically wonderful to gray, overcast, turbulent, roller-coaster-y, or stormy. Barbara Legan, Trust + Love = Joy
Quote of The Day
- Catch a wave and you’ll be sittin’ on top of the world.Saying
- Studies have shown that those who take the time to smell the rosesand view nature are able to lower their blood pressure and reduce their stress. Just sitting on the beach can be a great way to relax your nerves. Salma Stockdale, Communication Skills
- In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth. Rachel Carson
- The vision of people 50+ spending their retirement years gardening, golfing, and lounging on the beach is out. Meaningful work is in. Kerry Hannon, Great Jobs for Everyone 50 +
- Once your feet have touched the warm sun drenched sand of the seashore you will never ever be the same. Patsy Gant
- … metal detecting is serious business. They’re the ones who will be out combing the beaches at the first peek of daylight, intent on finding any treasure waiting to be discovered.Thomas Nelson, Devotions for the Beach and Days You Wish You Were There
- The beach is truly home, its broad expanse of sand as welcoming as a mother’s open arms. What’s more, this landscape, which extends as far as the eye can see, always reminds me of possibility.Joan Anderson, A Walk on the Beach
- Long walks on the beach are the supposed holy grail of a romantic evening. The beach becomes a kind of utopia – the place where all our dreams come true. Roxane Gay
- What I want in a good beach read is sunshine, drama, easy-reading and transportation to another world and other people’s problems. Jane Green
Quotes about Books
- I’m a real nature lover, so whenever possible, I like to get to the beach or get to a forest or get somewhere there’s fresh air. Murray Bartlett
- Sky above our heads, sand beneath our feet, life is good!
Cute Life Quotes
- Happiness is the beach. Joy is the waves.Will Bowen, Happy This Year
Short Inspirational Quotes
- When I see old photos of me on the beach I don’t look too bad… but it’s hard trying to breathe in for such a long time when I spot the photographers! Gary Lineker
- If there is a heaven for me, I’m sure it has the beach attached to it. Jimmy Buffet
- The beach is definitely where I feel most at home. It’s my oxygen. I forget how much I need it sometimes when I’m away working. Behati Prinsloo
- Have you ever just sat and listened to the waves rolling in, it is like an orchestra, beautiful relaxing music.Catherine Pulsifer
- Worry is something you can make as big as the tallest mountain, or as small as a pebble on the beach. It is up to you to decide which you would rather have. Byron Pulsifer
- Happiness is a day at the beach with sand between my toes and sunburn on my nose
- Sometimes just being on a beach with my loved ones is all the adventure I need. Guy Laliberte
- The smell of beach always gives you the good vibes!The Grumpy Guru
- My dream is to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, look at dolphins, be quiet and breathe the air. Christina Applegate
- Beaches are God’s poetry.Steve Maraboli
- To escape and sit quietly on the beach – that’s my idea of paradise.Emilia Wickstead
- After a visit to the beach, it’s hard to believe that we live in a material world. Pam Shaw
- I look my best when I’m totally free, on holiday, walking on the beach.Rosamund Pike
- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If parents are gracious, children will bask in it like the beach on a sunny day.Michael Cannon Loehrer, Porch Talk with Gramps on Parenting
- Beaches are a treasure – cherished by most, exploited by some, enjoyed by all.Orrin H. Pilkey
- The beach is a place of solitude where I can set my spirit free and relax.M. L. Borges, By The Sea
- Take walks on a beach for exercise.Cesar Iriarte, Nature’s Wisdom
- Nothing soothes the soul like a walk on the beach.
- The sun shines everywhere, not just at the beach. Brande Roderick
Words of Encouragement
- Heaven seems a little closer at the beach
- One cannot collect all the beautiful shells on the beach. One can collect only a few, and they are more beautiful if they are few. Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- A beach is not only a sweep of sand, but shells of sea creatures, the sea glass, the seaweed, the incongruous objects washed up by the ocean. Henry Grunwald
- There is no question that the beaches that our grandchildren will play on will be different from ours. The important question is whether they will be better or worse.Orrin H. Pilkey
- The beach to me is a sacred zone between the earth and the sea, one of those in-between between places where transitions can be experienced – where endings can be mourned and beginnings birthed. A walk along the beach offers the gift of the unexpected.Joan Anderson
- I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh, and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought. Helen Keller
- The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields, and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it. Michael Josephson
- To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude. Jeanne Moreau
- You all want to know what my dream is? Very simple. To walk along the beach, holding the hand of my lover.Michelle Bachelet
Short Love Poems
- I like to run on the beach. It’s a different exercise as well when you’re in sand, a different kind of training. Charlie Bewley
- But, are you really using your time effectively or are you just letting it escape through your fingers like sand through your toes as you walk along the beach? Byron Pulsifer, Use It Or Lose It
- The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach – waiting for a gift from the sea. Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Funny Beach Quotes
Life at The Beach Quotes
Cute Beach Quotes
Short Beach Quotes
Beach Inspirational Quotes
We hope you have found a quote that suits your situation. Life at the beach is always better, we hope these quotes remind you of this. If you find you are stressed out make time for a walk, feel the sand in your toes, listen to the waves, and just relax. May your days be full of sunshine, and waves!
More Quotes to inspire and encourage