81 Saturday Quotes
Let these Saturday quotes start your day on a positive note. Saturday is a day when most people get to do what they want to do. For most of us it is a day off work. And most of us sense enthusiasm and excitement to see this day.
At the beginning of the weekend where we can choose to do nothing, or choose to spend time with family or friends or choose to work on a project or hobby. Saturday allows us the choice to do what we want to do!
Some consider Saturday a mini vacation. Let these quotes and sayings remind you to enjoy the day. It is a funny thing about Saturday – through the week the alarm goes off and we don’t want to get up. But on Saturday there is no alarm clock yet we wake up and get up.
Published by: Catherine Pulsifer and Ben Gillison
- Loving ourselves allows us to show up in the world so we can love others, uplift others, and make the world a more loving place.Troy L Love, A Year of Self Love
- A thing of worth is what it can do for you, not what you choose to pay for it. John Ruskin
As you do your shopping this Saturday, John Ruskin’s quote is a good one to keep in mind!
- We all can ‘act’ a certain way for a brief period of time, for instance, on Thanksgiving, who of us hasn’t had to ‘act’ like we just loved everyone at the table? This brief show of good behavior is not true character. Our character is who we are when no one is looking. Becky Van Volkinburg, God’s Word, Your Voice
Every wonder what your character says about you? This Saturday observe how you act when no one is watching and you will find the answer to the question!
- Persistent smile brings out hollow dimples,
and persistent frowns brings out hollow wrinkles.
Michael Bassey Johnson
May you have lots of smiles this Saturday!
- How would your week have been different if you did everything with love and kindness?Tina Nies, 40 Day LoveFest for You
A great quote to reflect on this Saturday – as one week ends and another is about to begin.
- Embrace your fear as a flaw and work with these steps of changing that flaw into determination. Procrastination won’t stand a chance against you!” Mark Thomas, Procrastination Cure
- You can overcome anything if you don’t bellyache. Bernard M. Baruch
Funny Quotes about Life
- Sometimes, it is not only a matter of having the right knowledge, skills or attitudes or the right amount of resources and network but also the right persistence to become successful. Thelma Barnes, Practice Persistence
Persistence a quality you need not only on Saturday but every day of the week!
- Doing our best to make a difference is how we instill our lives with meaning.
Ernie J Zelinski, Life’s Secret Handbook
Best Motivational Quotes
A good Saturday quote to reflect on – what are you doing to make a difference?
- The truth is, no one can control uncertainty. We must take action anyway.
Dave O’Brian, 7 Life Changing Lessons
Don’t let uncertainy stop you this Saturday. If you have a goal take the action steps needed to move you forward.
- None of us can, the whole concept of the self-made man, or woman, is a myth. I would have never made it in my life without the help.
Famous Quotes about Life
- Every relationship offers one of two things: a lesson or a blessing. In many instances, the lesson is the ultimate blessing.
Anquanette Gaspard, Blink &You Will Miss It
- What seems to us bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
Count Your Blessings
Are you facing hardships this Saturday? Don’t be discouraged it could be a blessing. Think back to a year ago, what hardships were you facing? Do you see any blessings as a result of that hardship?
- Think of a special friend or person you admire. Think of the love and appreciation you have for them. Think of the qualities that make them stand out for you.
Jenny Clift, The Music Inside
Happy Friendship Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages
You don’t have to wait until Friendship Day (July 30th) to appreciate your friends. Saturday is a good day to let your friends know how much you appreciate them!
- One never knows how far a word of kindness goes;
one never sees how far a smile of friendship flees.
Down, through the years, the deed forgotten reappears.
Edgar A Guest
Spread a little kindness this Saturday, it will come back to you!
- Forgiveness and letting go are part of our road to happiness. Tian Dayton Ph.D., Daily Affirmations for Forgiving and Moving On
- Wisdom can be attained by the old AND the young by just paying attention yet paying attention to detail. James E. Wright Sr., Fatherless Child
Are you paying attention to detail this Saturday?
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed. Gandhi
A Saturday quote to reflect on.
- Engage in tasks and hobbies that bring you joy, like reading a book or going for a run. Jeff Gunn
Great advice for your Saturday, “do what brings you joy!”
- The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities. Eric Thomas
- How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal, and you have to be willing to work for it.Jim Valvano, Basketball Coach
A good day to think about your goals is Saturday. A day when the routine of the week stops. So this Saturday think about your goals, develop your plan, and start working toward achieving them
- Everyone shines, given the right lighting. Susan Cain
- There is no beauty in receiving without giving. True compassion lies in what you can do for someone else. Olivia Benjamin
- Those who intensely fear failing end up falling short of their potential. We either learn to fail or we fail to learn. Tal Ben-Shahar, Being Happy
- Adversity restores your humility. It hones your objectivity, and it makes you more resilient. Simon Wright
- You be you. Don’t be your parents or grandparents. You can admire them, appreciate them, and learn from them. But you cannot be them. You aren’t them. Max Lucado
- The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or evenheard, but must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
- If you can imagine what kind of cake you want for your birthday, then you already have the power (no matter what your age) to visualize, design and cook a delicious life for yourself.Evelyn Roberts Brooks, You Were Born to Triumph
- …anger if not controlled it can become a very destructive tool which can cause a lot of problems with interpersonal relationships and even at work. Lee Davis, Anger Management
Don’t let anger ruin your Saturday!
- Gratitude has a contagion factor. When one person is grateful, other people pick up on the attitude and see life differently.Kellie Sullivan, Positive Thinking
- No lives are dispensable; of none can it be said that their lives or work do not matter. Each person brings beauty, creativity and significance to the table. Gordon T. Smith. Courage and Calling
- The cure for moving too fast is just to slow down. William E. Coles, Jr.
One Line Quotes on Life
- Words have even more power when you believe in them. What you say has the potential to change your attitude and your whole way of thinking. Jason Scotts
- We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead. Roy T. Bennett
A great quote to think about on this Saturday!
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. George Bernard Shaw
- May the clouds in your life be only a background for a lovely sunset.Irish Saying
Irish Quotes and Sayings
- The measure of life, after all, is not its duration, but its donation.Peter Marshall
Poems about Life
- When strangers start acting like neighbors…communities are reinvigorated.Ralph Nader
- We trust people we can count on. We count on people who do what they say they will do when they say they will do it. Tim Wright
- The word “saturday” has the word “sat” in it. Make sure your take the time this day to sit and relax.Catherine Pulsifer
- Sports are the reason I am out of shape. I watch them all on TV. Thomas Sowell Gordon Graham
- Saturday – a day to sleep in past my normal waking hour. A day to relish, enjoy and celebrate the goodness that I have been blessed with. Byron Pulsifer
Quote of the Day
- I’ve learned that dreams can be challenging, can sometimes feel intimidating, and are always worth the SUCCESS they can bring. Darren Hardy
- Sometimes it’s important to work for that pot of gold. But other times it’s essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow. Douglas Pagels
- There are two kinds of discontent in this world; the discontent that works, and the discontent that wrings its hands. The first gets what it wants, and the second loses what it has.Gordon Graham
- I can never remember a time when I thought that I’d rather wish it wasn’t Saturday. Byron Pulsifer
- My Saturday morning attitude is a reflection of the rest of the week gone by. That’s why I always aim to end my week on a high note of accomplishment, a goal reached, or, a person encouraged. Byron Pulsifer
- Who is the person you are inspired by most? Is it a family member? A teacher? A public figure? Your child? Why do they inspire you? Are they brave? Motivated? Serene? Today, think about people who inspire you and what it is about them you find inspiring. Kate Anderson
Quotes about Inspiring Others
- A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains. Dutch Proverb
- . . . when we practice gratitude and thankfulness, we activate the wisdom located in our hearts and the abundance can be ours more easily. Gianni Ferrario
- The key to success is consistency. And right now, the only way for you to actually take action is to believe in yourself. Zak Frazer
Believe In Yourself
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. Winston Churchill
- Saturday is a time to enjoy the small blessings of life. (when you stop and think about it, you have many blessings!) Byron Pulsifer
- Feel the beauty of the world and then you would be able to surface the true side of wealth and money.A. S. Freeman
- Every time you have the courage to face your fears, you become a stronger person. Barbara White
- I will never stop helping and loving people. Michael Jackson
- Laughter brings people together, and it is a great stress-buster. Suresh Basandra
- The best way for us to perhaps influence others is to instead focus on ourselves by doing our best – then others will be influenced from our leadership by example. Lisa Kardos
- No matter whatever kind of business you plan to pursue, nothing can be a substitute to hard work and good time management. Edward Eddington
- You can show that appreciation in big and little ways. It’s often the little things that really count and will add up to a stable, loving, and mutually beneficial relationship. W. C. Dukenfeld
- Procrastination is what has been keeping you from achieving better things. Nobody likes wasting their time, but not too many people understand or appreciate the true value of time. David A. Hunter
- Procrastination is as much alive on a Saturday as any other day of the week. Get up, get going, and get those chores done. You can visit with your pillow later. Byron Pulsifer
- Trust your instincts when they tell you to ‘pause’ and think it over.Susan G. Owen
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. Maya Angelou
- Start and sustain a habit of writing down 5 good things that occurred in your life every day. You will notice a change in your attitude when you find aspects of your life for which you can be grateful. Be grateful! It is the first step to finding positivity. Kathryn Prentice
- Invest in things that will inspire you to be more confident. Make an investment in things that you love to do and you will enjoy doing those things even more. Ashley Rosebloom
Wise advice for this Saturday! Are you investing in the things you love to do?
- If we focus on the things that are positive about our jobs, then we can tackle those activities we don’t enjoy with a better attitude and, in some cases, actually learn to enjoy them. Stephen Shaner
- Respect comes in many forms, such as willingness to listen to others’ opinions, openness to new ideas, or appreciating the hard work of other people. Mick McPherson
- Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself. Being true to anyone else or anything else is not only impossible, but the mark of a false messiah. Richard Bach
- Parents, especially parents of babies, are constantly worried about whether they’re doing enough to prepare their children for success. Britney Watkins
- Improve the ability to concentrate, memory will automatically increase. John Hughes
Words of Encouragement
- Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience. Precepts and instruction are useful so far as they go, but, without the discipline of real life, they remain of the nature of theory only. Samuel Smiles
- Take a few minutes in the quiet of a Saturday afternoon to think about how you can make your work environment more amenable to conduct your tasks or projects more effectively. Byron Pulsifer
- Condition yourself to success. Only a success-seeking mind will attain success. So become mentally fit by mastering positive thinking, developing success habits and routines. Lavanya Jayakumar
- Only when we accept the fact that we are where we are because of choices we’ve made in the past can we live every day of the rest of our lives in the certain knowledge that we can do anything we want to do if we simply make the right choices. Jim Stovall
- Focus on your potential instead of your limitations. Alan Loy McGinnis
- Technology need not hamstring or prevent you from enjoying your Saturday. The best and easiest solution to those emails or texts that speak of work issues is to turn it off until Monday morning. Byron Pulsifer
Quotes to Live By
- Failure is a part of life. From time to time you will fail at something. That does not mean that you should give up and never be happy. Clement Getate
- A little impatience will spoil great plans. Chinese Proverb
- Take wishing and hoping right out of your thoughts – commit to yourself and your dreams, and take action. Honoree Corder
- Don’t argue for other people’s weaknesses. Don’t argue for your own. When you make a mistake, admit it, correct it, and learn from it- immediately. Stephen Covey
We hope you found these Saturday quotes encouraging, inspiring and may some of them bring a smile to your face! And a note for those who have to work on Saturday, consider your day off through the week as your Saturday to relax and just do what you want.
Happy Saturday to You!
More Quotes to Inspire and Encourage