Inspirational Thoughts Page 3
Ponderings, opinions, views, and expressions with
inspiring and motivating content through out them.
Many of the thoughts may get you thinking, they may give you
questions to reflect on, and you may find ideas and suggestions to
positively influence your life.
As Marcus Aurelius said, "The universe is change; our life
is what our thoughts make it."
We hope these give you food for thought. As J. G. Holland once said,
"The mind grows by what it feeds on."
We hope these challenge your thinking.
And, most importantly, leaves you with a positive thought to start your day!
An interesting thought by Edward de Bono, "Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven."
And lastly we leave you with wisdom from Leon Joseph, Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true."
How very true these words are. If you don't put action plans around your dreams then that is just what they will be - dreams!
Define Interpersonal Skills
- How do you define interpersonal skills? The answer to this question is a must know for both those wanting to enter into an organization or for those seeking a promotion into a leadership role.
Make A Wish Come True
- For literally millions of people around the world how to make a wish come true keeps nagging at their daily thoughts. The idea of making a wish come true is not always easy but it is doable.
- Communication Apprehension was a term coined in the early 1970s by James C. McCroskey. Communication apprehension (CA) has been defined as an "individual level of fear or anxiety associated with either real or anticipated communication with another person or persons" (McCroskey, 1977).
The I Learn Practice -On learning and the practice of continuous learning
"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think.
When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."
- Smart objectives may not turn out to be smart after all. The process, however, of setting smart objectives is to know the strength of being prepared through the development of a proper plan or strategy.
- How to stop worrying is a never ending quest for millions of people. The aspect of worrying throughout the day also haunts thousands upon thousands. How do you stop or control these negative thought?
There Are Different Meanings of Action- different meanings of the word action
- The prospect of achieving goals means that that there is something that you seriously want to accomplish in your life. If the achievement of this goal consumes your desires for the future than how do you go about doing so?
The Purpose Of Life
- It may be that you never given any real thought to determine your purpose of life. It may also be that you believe that anything you dedicate yourself to is your purpose. Or, it may be that you think that the . . .
- So, what are happy things in your life? Or, maybe the question and answer should give you things to be happy about?
- The achievement of a balanced life is a theme for many thousands of people. Why is the issue of a balanced life so important now?
Positive Mental Attitude
- There is much written about positive mental attitude. However, very little is said about one's own development of nurturing a self-designed positive attitude. Let's explore how you might design your own without having to attend any motivational training sessions.
"The more man meditates upon good thoughts,
the better will be his world and the world at large."
Personal Development Goals
- There is much that has been stated about personal development goals and a lot of these wise words have been ignored by thousands upon thousands. However, if you ignore your personal development you are wasting the power within.
Discouraged, Downtrodden, and Anguish
- To be discouraged, downtrodden or in anguish is not an uncommon emotional state. Nonetheless, each of these previous terms does not have to be the reality or, at least, not an on-going state of life. How does a person move beyond or through any or all of these negative and debilitating emotions of spirit?
Can You Define Your Passion- Are you doing what you love, what you have a passion for. If not read this.
It Is Only For One Day - We have all heard the expression, live one day at a time. But, do we do that?
Do You Know A Worrying Woman- Share this with the women in your life that worry too much
"Our best thoughts come from others."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tune Out -There are times when we become overwhelmed with the information that is coming at us. While technology is great it can also take away our time.
Reach Out For What You Want- A reminder that finding your passion will help determine your destiny.
Less Than Favorite- No matter who you are there are tasks in your work that you would prefer not to do.
If Only Made Me Do It- a time when I thought, if only, but I went further than just saying and thinking it.
"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think.
Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
Anger Is A Wasted Emotion - Find ways to look at anger in a different light
Patience Tested- There are many times when our patience is tested. Be encouraged to use this attribute more.
A Simple Gesture - Yes this one simple gesture can have a positive impact not only on your day but also on others
Words That Encourage - Are there certain words or phrases that encourage and motivate you
Recognize This- Unfortunately there are many people who recognize this
The Staying Young Adventure-Is there a secret formula for staying young.
End Of Achievement- What would life be with no achievements.
Grrrrh Life's Mountains - Reflections of my daughter are found here
The Humorous Foot - Is there a right and wrong time to use humor.
"Your life is what your thoughts make it."
A Pearl Of An Idea
- How many good ideas are turned into a reality because of one's passion
Being Someone Else
- How do you deal with difficult people.
Possible To Give Gifts
- It is possible to give some of the best gifts without spending a cent.
The Art Of Bricklaying
- Just as there is an art to bricklaying, there is an art to laying a foundation.
Is It Time To Quit That Day Job
- Suggestions and ideas to consider before you quit your job.
Key Instructions For Life
- Points to consider to help you achieve the success you desire in your life.
Are You Really Who You Are
- About how sometimes people try and be something that they are not
"More gold has been mined from the thoughts of men
than has been taken from the earth."
The Tonic Of Life
- Here find tonics that you can prescribe for yourself to live a happier life
Reflection Of Life
- about face difficult times in dealing with the loss of a love one
Responsibility And Luck - Is there a relationship between luck and responsibility.
The Greatness of a Tree - Read the wisdom for words for reflection
Dynamite or Dynamic- How we see be dynamic as being a person with wisdom.
Success And Value
- Is there a connection between success and value.
To Be Young
- Is there happiness in staying young
Not About Time Again
-At times we seem to be bombarded with how to use our time.
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
Norman Vincent Peale
How And Why To Build
- How we grow and learn takes many different forms.
This Is A Challenge
- Ask yourself if you have a challenge with this.
- use the internet as a communication tool.
-About yesterday and today.
Only Valentine's Day Love
- Is love only recognized on Valentines Day?
Do You Dare
- About living your dreams
To Do It Is Common Sense
- contribute to your success.
Do You Fold - There is nothing like a little hot water to start changing things in one's life.