41 Family and Friends Quotes
Let these family and friends quotes remind you of the importance of these people in your life.
The people who encourage us and support us in good times and in bad. We should always appreciate them in our lives.
You are truly blessed when family members are your friends and when friends feel like your family.
- Take care of your closest friends and family. Mauricio Gonzï¿½lez Vidal, Lead yourself to Real Success in just 15 Minutes
- The books, along with family and friends, and sometimes even against family and friends, molded their characters. Vick S, You Become What You Read
- I am thankful for my family,
My friends I feel the same. Julie Hebert, Thankful For Many Things
- It is not easy letting people down, but sometimes you have to. For example, anytime you get a call that is from a friend or family when you are in the middle of a task, do not take it. Wait for the time you had arranged to take your breather and call them back then. Seth Ryan, How To Prioritize And Organize Your Tasks
- What you need to understand when you choose specific friends and family members to help you with your depression is that they have lives too. Joanna Jackson, Self Help
- Often we think of love in terms of people, whether they are friends, family, or romantic partners. Janet Springer, Unbreakable Willpower
- The most important things in life are your friends, family, health, good humor and a positive attitude towards life. If you have these then you have everything! Author Unknown
- The real success of our personal lives and careers can best be measured by the relationships we have with the people most dear to us – our family, friends, and co-workers. Mary Kay
- May you have:
Friends and family their love impart,
And Irish blessings in your heart.
- Dear brother, you may be part of my family, but I will always consider you a friend.
- Some of us are so self-reliant that we won’t ask for help from our family members or close friends. You can’t do it all, all the time, by yourself. Yasmeen Abdur-Rahman
- Never be afraid to ask for help, especially when you have good friends or family who are likely more than willing to help out. Michelle Stewart, De-Stress Your Life
- Thanksgiving – Is a holiday filled with family, friends, and great food. It’s a celebration of abundance and appreciation. Rodney Miles, Thanksgiving Around the World and in Your Home
- ‘No man (or woman) is an island’ and I was terrified of upsetting my family, my friends and my colleagues by making changes in my life which could affect their lives too, directly or indirectly. Jenny Clift, The Music Inside
Quotes about Change
- Families are the crucibles that transform infants into mature human beings. No matter how hard things are in your family right now, it is possible to create a home where differences are resolved amicably, and to raise children who are friends for life. Laura Markham, Peaceful Parent, Happy Siblings
- In case you feel quite low, try your best to not sit alone. Rather, go to a family member or a friend who you can trust. Everyone has that person in the life, who understands him/ her. Ryan Michaelson, Self Esteem
- Family, friends and the typical attitudes of society will, at different stages, try to tell you what you ‘should’ be doing with your life. Philip West, Top 100 Qualities That Make A Great Leader
- Let your friends and family officially know what your new venture is. Don’t miss this step. So often people start a business and think all their friends and family might know, but really they don’t. Amy Dix, Brand New You
- When I think of any of my successes, I am thankful to God from whom all blessings flow, and to my family and friends who enrich my life. Author Unknown
- Friends, family, all the bellowed ones, can become unintentional productivity destroyers because sometimes they aren’t aware of everything we have to get done in a very limited time. Lorena Katz, Productivity: How To Be Productive
- Your friends, family, and coworkers have a great impact on your self-confidence. Keep a steady stock of people who encourage, enable, and support you to be confident. Kathleen Rao, Self-Confidence
- Family and close friends who are supportive of you should be integrated into your schedule regularly, to nourish and nurture your overall wellbeing. Ace McCloud, Leadership
- Our attitude determines so much. It affects not only us, but it affects those around us, our family, our friends, and our co-workers. Catherine Pulsifer
- Celebrate with your family, when it is called for. Celebrate with your team at work, after accomplishing something great. Celebrate with your friends, just because you can. It doesn’t have to be expensive or lengthy, but make the time to enjoy the milestones. They are awesome. Corey Morong, Awesome: How To Be One Of A Kind
- Telling your colleagues, family members, and friends about your plans to break bad habits will make you more likely to succeed. Jordan Koma, Bad Habits
- Let me always, count my blessings. To be thankful for my family and friends. Catherine Pulsifer, Let Me Always
- The morale of the story is to allow your friends and relatives to help you when you need it. That’s what family and community is all about after all. Linda Kastiel Kozlowski, Motherhood, Inc
Words of Encouragement
- You need to take care of your own health first before you take care of your family, friends, or job obligations. Samantha Westwood, Rise and Shine!
- I choose simplicity as a main rule to live by because it gives me more time for the things I love most: family and friends, health and fun. Louise Reed, 5 Ways to a Simpler Life
- Give your love with no expectation of a return. Love your family and friends and be their emotional crash webbing. Be there when times are tough, and congratulate them when times are good. Evan Tarver, The New Meaning of Rich
Quote of The Day
- Sometimes, we refrain from taking help from your friends and family because we fear they might not fully appreciate our problem. But, in reality, your friends and family members are perhaps the only ones who will truly understand your goals in life and help you achieve them. Kristina Dawn, Confidence: Confidence And Self-Esteem
- You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you. Frederick Buechner
- Why not try to relax your troubled mind by taking a walk in the park, or going on a weekend hiking trip with family or friends and enjoy the view? It can surely do wonders for a tired mind and soul. E.L. Herndon, Self Help
- Material items only provide short-term happiness, where as experiences and the memory of them last a lifetime. Stay close to friends and family. Paul Bailey, Your Little Steps to Self Confidence for Life
- And most importantly, stay close to your friends and family, for they have helped make you the person that you are today. Author Unknown
Quotes to Live By
- Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches. Wanda Hope Carter
- May your kitchen be filled with laughter, great memories and life lessons with both family and friends.
- As you prepare Christmas food for your family and friends, prepare food gifts for those without family or friends. Miriam Kinai, Boxed Set 1 Quotations
- As you grew, we reinforced the value of family and friends. As you leave, always make time for family and friends. Catherine and Byron Pulsifer, As You Grew
- Cherish your friends and family. They have helped you get where you are today. Catherine Pulsifer
- There’s nothing wrong with entertaining friends or family members, but remember that they come to visit to see you: not your stuff. Beth Jones, Simple: 30 Ways to Declutter Your Life
Happy Friendship Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages
We hope these family and friends quotes inspire you to appreciate your family and your friends. Express your appreciation for them by sending them a quote to let them know how much you think of them. As they say, cherish your family and your friends, they are treasures of life!
More Quotes to inspire and encourage