72 Light Quotes
Be inspired, be encouraged by these light quotes. Find famous and inspirational quotes about light at the end of the tunnel and let your light shine quotes to brighten your day!
We all make a choice every day – whether to let our light shine by having a positive attitude or by having a negative attitude. We influence others around us whether we realize it or not.
So let these quotes be an encourager to you to let your light shine!
For those searching for the light . . . Never stop.
A. Meredith Walters, Light in the Shadows
- Hate can never defeat love when that love is exercised in the power of the One whose nature is love. The light of God’s love will dispel the darkness.
There is, after all, no light without knowing darkness, and therefore, there is no success without first failure.
Byron Pulsifer, If All Else Fails
- Having travelled so far into darkness, it is now time to return to the light.
Rob Butler, The Light Within
- One smile can light up a room; one frown can darken a day.
Beautiful Quotes on Smile
- We will amplify your light and we will bring you love to see you through the passage of creation that you are now choosing.
Paul Selig, The Book of Love and Creation
- We all know that life can be messy, complicated, heartbreaking, and worse. But what I believe is also true is that the darkest of times provide some of the best opportunities for light, opportunities to learn, grow, and change our lives for the better.
Pam Butler, Return To Life
- A mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark.
- We may feel dark and gloomy at times, but the intensity of our inner light will determine how quickly we can find our way back.
Michelle C. Ustaszeski
- Tears represent the beauty of caring for something. They are a symbol of how light can be found in all things if you’re looking for it.
Alexander Thomas, The Light Within Tears
- If Darkness is nurtured however, given the perfect conditions to thrive and multiply (like a broken spirit and nothing to fight for), it takes hold immediately.
E. L. Little, The Light Awakens
- I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.
John 12:46 (NIV)
- Why do we look on the dark side, instead of finding the light?
Why do we complain when it’s raining and never a word when it’s bright?
Eldred Herbert, Look On The Sunny Side
- That by desiring what is perfectly good, even when we don’t quite know what it is and cannot do what we would, we are part of the divine power against evil – widening the skirts of light and making the struggle with darkness narrower.
- So, with love and light, my heart to your heart, let the journey begin….
Cynthia Hart-Button, The Light Within
- You do have a future. There is light at the end of that inky black tunnel.
Willow Cross, Getting Over It
- The light was warm and inviting and beckoned me. With every step I took, the more it reacted to me.
Stacey Marie Brown, Dwellers of Darkness
- When life seems overwhelming, are you able to engage in thinking positive that allows you to look ahead and see light at the end of the tunnel?
Catherine Pulsifer, Thinking Positive
- Embrace your dream, through the night, Tomorrow comes with a whole new light.
- No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things.
- …. God is in control…. He’s working for my good. Doesn’t mean everything’s going to be smooth, but that’s all I needed to know. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
- Every day, wherever you are, you have the opportunity to be a light and a blessing.
Brandon Buell, Brittany Buell, Don’t Blink
- The light is that by which ye come to see. For with the light man sees himself.
Rex Ambler, The Light Within
- Be the light to the world that God created you to be.
Nicole L Rivera, Finding Unauthorized Faith in Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s Stone
Quotes to Live By
- An indescribable hope, peace, and love resided in this light. It hovered over me and enveloped my entire being.
Skye Blake, Finding Light
- A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.
- Suspend judgement, listen to your heart and realise the light is within.
Liz Vincent, Finding the Light.
- Use every opportunity in this life to burn brighter and hotter, with so much light, passion and purpose that you find yourself seeking out more and more opportunity to FEEL, to LIVE, to experience life, regardless of the pain you might endure…
Cat O’Connor, 30 Days of Inspiration
- The candles on your cake remind me of the encouraging light you shine on all those around you.
Happy Birthday Sister
- And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
- Your smile lights my way through life, and keeps me warm inside. It reminds me that people are good, especially when their snide.
Julie Hebert, Your Smile
- Showing enthusiasm also motivates others around you. People naturally want to be around people who are upbeat and have energy….They have a passion; you can see their eyes light up when they discuss the topic.
Catherine Pulsifer, Having Enthusiasm
- There are two ways of spreading light – to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
- The world needs less heat and more light. It needs less of the heat of anger, revenge, retaliation, and more of the light of ideas, faith, courage, aspiration, joy, love and hope.
- The laughter of a child lights up the house.
- God is love, God is joy, God is light, God is truth.
- The light heart lives long.
- Beauty deprived of its proper foils and adjuncts ceases to be enjoyed as beauty, just as light deprived of all shadows ceases to be enjoyed as light.
- Words do two major things: They provide food for the mind and create light for understanding and awareness.
Words of Encouragement
- For each new morning with its light, for rest and shelter of the night, for health and food, for love and friends, for everything Thy goodness sends.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Knowledge is love and light and vision.
- Anger is that powerful internal force that blows out the light of reason. Know this to be the enemy: it is anger, born of desire.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Does one light a torch to see the sun?
- Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born: you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.
e e cummings
Short Love Quotes
- May you see inspiration in the world and the universe, and may all see your lights shine Bright.
J. T. Anderson, Light VS Dark
- Integrity is more than truth and honesty; integrity is an unshackled mind, a happy heart, and a light spirit.
Richelle E. Goodrich, Slaying Dragons
- Feeling happy will influence your day and let you see things in a positive light.
- The light of your enlightenment is already within you. It is this same light that will help you to realize the power of your being.
Iyanla Vanzant, Until Today!
- The purpose of desire is to create. Desire is constant because the eternal Light is constant.
Billy Dugger, How to Find Your Light of Ecstasy Within
- Just as the light of spring brings new growth, the light of consciousness brings new life to our body minds.
Kathleen Wiley, NEW LIFE
- May your heart be as light as a song. May each day bring you bright happy hours, that stay with you all year long.
- Today life gave you another slap but don’t give it up throwing your towel in the ring
for things gone wrong, for words that sting ‘cos there must be another way
you will see it in the light of another day
Z. Vujcic, Don’t Give It Up
- The creation of marriage was a brilliant idea. Our prayer is that we will be able to shed some light on just how beautiful it can be.Francis Chan, You and Me Forever
- God’s word is tailor-made for gray-slush days. It sends a beam of light through the fog. It signals safety when we fear we’ll never make it through.
Charles R. Swindoll, Great Attitudes for Graduates!
Quotes About God’s Word The Bible
- Part of the beauty of life and our inner strength is to see beyond the tragedies of life, the failings or the problems and know that there is light beyond.
Byron Pulsifer, Discouraged, Downtrodden, and Anguish
- When I am with you my world is so bright
I feel like nothing more is due, you bring sunshine and light.
Kate Summers, All I Had To Say
Short Love Poems
- If you can find humor in your own troubles, you will actually begin to see them in a different light.
Kristine Joy Escarilla, 50 Things to Know About Living in the Moment
- Great leaders have three things; inner light, inner vision and inner strength.
Amit Ray, Mindfulness Meditation for Corporate Leadership and Management
- When the pregnancy test stick turns blue, the light to fatherhood goes green.
John Pfeiffer, Dude, You’re Gonna Be a Dad!
- Make a prayer acknowledging yourself as a vehicle of light, giving thanks for the good that has come that day and an affirmation of intent to live in harmony with all your relations.
- Funny how it usually takes imminent death or tragedy to think about life in light of eternity, but that’s what got me willing to explore.
John Burke, Imagine Heaven
- From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being.
Valentines Day Quotes
- When we finally repent of our sin and forgive those who have hurt us – as God calls us to do over and over again in his Word – then the light of God shines like a bright, healing beam in our hearts and clears the vision of God before us.
Matt Brown, Awakening
- My longing for you this Christmas is that the light that shone so bright on that first Christmas Eve, will shine on you and bless you.
- One kernel is felt in a hogshead; one drop of water helps to swell the ocean; a spark of fire helps to give light to the world. None are too small, too feeble, too poor to be of service. Think of this and act.
- But the thing all volunteer vacations share? They shed light. They give us a more realistic picture of the world.
Pam Grout, The 100 Best Volunteer Vacations to Enrich Your Life
- Love is good above all others, which alone maketh every burden light.Thomas a Kempis, Love Is
Romantic Love Poems
- A persons heart is like a stained glass window; its beauty is only revealed when there is a light within.
M. K. Soni
- Dear Lord…..Give me the strength today to have peace within your light, to conquer all that seems stressful in my life, and to give my family continued love and support.
Byron Pulsifer, A Simple Prayer
- A soulmate’s purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit…break your heart open so new light can get in.
Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
- As I go through all kinds of feelings and experiences in my journey through life – delight, surprise, chagrin, dismay – I hold this question as a guiding light: “What do I really need right now to be happy?”
- Those moments when you woke up inspired or had a ‘light bulb’ come on – that is your intuition.
Michael Henson, Morning Routine
Good Morning Images with Quotes
Quotes about Darkness and Light
Light at the End of the Tunnel Quotes
Let Your Light Shine Quotes
Famous Light Quotes
Inspirational Light Quotes
We hope these light quotes have encouraged you to shine your light on others.
By doing so you are being an encourager to other people.
More Quotes for inspiration and encouragement