82 Thursday Quotes
Be inspired, be motivated and encouraged by these Thursday quotes. Find wisdom in these quotes to help you have a Happy Thursday!
Thursday the day after Wednesday and the day before Friday can be one of the most productive days of the week or it can be the slowest day of the week. Let these quotes add a positive thought to your day!
- You are not here by accident. You are here to learn lessons and accomplish great things. Shelley F. Knight, Positive Changes
Truly inspiring words to start your Thursday on a positive note!
- I believe that when you bring forth the best there is within you, you lift yourself to greater and greater heights. Les Brown
Give your best this Thursday!
- But the other thing that I have found, particularly in this job, that it’s – people won’t remember what other people say about you, but they will remember what you do. Michelle Obama
Actions Speak Louder Than Words Quotes
A great Thursday quotes to remind us that our actions say more than our words!
- You are here to bring hope and enrichment for others so that they too are inspired to greater heights with your vision of a better world. Ernie J Zelinski, Life’s Secret Handbook
Share your vision with others this Thursday – inspire others!
- Overcoming fear isn’t just about doing what scares you, but having the courage to say no to the things you no longer want. Scott Allan, Drive Your Destiny
- You can be broke but rich… rich with dreams and visions nobody sees but yourself. Prince Ngomane, Success is a Demanding Fellow
This Thursday’s quote reminds us to keep our dreams alive and take action and set goals to achieve them.
- Life is like a moving river, and you can be at the mercy of the river if you don’t take action to steer yourself in a predetermined direction. Mahesh Jethmalani, The Ladder of Success
What direction is your life moving in this Thursday? Are you directing it or is it just flowing in no direction.
- The secret of motivated people is their abilty to do something about it and make things happen. Bassel Hamdan, Motivation is the Key of your Success
Are you motivated this Thursday – are you making things happen?
- Motivation is the energy to act. Susan Fowler, Master Your Motivation
Best Motivational Quotes
Have a Motivated Thursday!
- The average person confuses success with luck. But luck has nothing to do with it. Dean Graziosi
- Self-confident people …. discuss their lives with joy and engagement while asking positive-oriented questions of their conversation partner. Justin Albert, Confidence: Build Unbreakable, Unstoppable, Powerful Confidence
- … negative thoughts can swirl and fester and shake our confidence in ourselves. Once we give in to self-pity and the ensuing idleness and apathy, it can be hard to pull our way out it.” Maulin Hendriks, How to Control Your Thoughts
- Life is a roller coaster. Sometimes you hit the lows and sometimes you hit the highs. Calvin K. Lee, Words of Wisdom, Encouragement, and Inspiration
Funny Quotes about Life
This quote reminds us of the saying, “You have to have down times to appreciate the up times.” Thursday is a good day, no matter what is happening in your life, to appreciate the day and where you are!
- Criticism of you isn’t the truth – it’s just someone’s opinion. Cindy Francis
If you are faced with criticism this Thursday remember this quote!
- Taking positive action means having the courage to act when others might not. Jordan Ring, Now What?
- There are people in one’s life who act as our guides and impact the fortunes of our lives. David Rosell, Failure is NOT an Option
One Line Quotes on Life
On this Thursday reflect on the people in your life who have influenced and helped you get to where you are.
- In taking responsibility for ourselves, we accept that our lives are in our own hands. Only then can we make the changes that will change our lives. Nicky Kassapian, Be Yourself
This quote applies not only to your Thursday but to every day of the week.
- The good news is that no matter how the communication methods have changed, the importance of our friends – the people who get us up, get us going, and get us through – will never change. Lian Dolan, You’re the Best
- “Be conscious of your attitude. Work extra hard at keeping your attitude positive in all kinds of weather, through all the challenges of life.” Catherine Pulsifer
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan, Basketball Player
While this quote may have been said in relation to basketball it is a great quote to think about regarding failure. So, on this Thursday any failures you encounter just remember to keep going, don’t give up, and believe you can succeed!
- …. you can learn more from people who share their successes but also their lessons learned from failure.
Biljana Cvetkovska, Fall Forward
- Ideas don’t happen in isolation. You must embrace opportunities to broadcast and then refine your ideas through the energy of those around you.
Scott Belsky, Making Ideas Happen
What ideas do you have this Thursday? Share them, bring them to life!
- “The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of tiny pushes of each honest worker.”
- The highest reward for a man’s toil is not what he gets for it but what he becomes by it.
- “On this Thursday take nothing for granted. Look around and show gratitude for your work, your family, and your friends. Theodore W. Higginsworth
- No matter how difficult and distracting life is, our job is to focus, to work through it, to keep our eyes and our efforts where they belong.
Rick Pitino, The One-Day Contract
Positive Life Quotes
- “Think about it; how do you feel when you are planning a vacation? You feel excited and happy. Your stress level is diminished, and this also affects your work in a positive way.” John Morgan
- Successful performance in sport is largely about being able to perform well in tough situations; the same can be said of business. Martin Turner, Jamie Barker, What Business Can Learn From Sport Psychology
This Thursday if you are facing a tough situation remember this quote and be like an athlete in training – focused, determined, and persevere!
- Live life to the fullest is not just a saying, it is a lifestyle so be joyful, live every day as if it were your last, and have a larger than life personality. Jean Renee Porter, A New Day
A great quote for your Thursday and for every day. Don’t waste this day!
- By taking the time to actually look at why you failed, you can find it much easier to find solutions. Many of us know that we failed – but why? Michael Chapman, Positive Thinking
- “If you are reading this quote, it means that you have been blessed with another day; another day to give thanks; and another opportunity, through your actions and behaviors, to show love, appreciation and compassion to all those around you.” Byron Pulsifer
- Don’t cross a bridge until you come to it.
- There are only two kinds of people:
those who say to God, “Thy will be done,” and
those to whom God says, “All right, then, have it your way. on’t cross a bridge until you come to it.
C. S. Lewis
- “Thursday is one day closer to my expectation that everything I have done through the week culminates in progress.” Byron Pulsifer
- Negatively charged people sit on their “buts.” Monitor your language. Listen to the way you respond to questions and situations. Les Brown
- We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do. Mother Teresa
- Anyone who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined. Andrew Hendrixson
- Each day brings new opportunities, allowing you to constantly live with love – be there for others – bring a little light into someone’s day. Be grateful and live each day to the fullest. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- “How many things in your life do you do without realizing that they are a waste of time? Use Thursday to take the time to eliminate time-wasters.” Byron Pulsifer
Poems about Life
- You can only grow and learn the great valuable lessons through total commitment. Coach Don James, The Thursday Speeches
- “Any morning the good Lord lets you open your eyes that’s a day He has something for you to do.”
A good quote to remember on this Thursday! Author Unknown
Quote of The Day
- “Surrounding yourself with the right, positive energy is the key to success. Strive to spend time with people who empower you and motivate you to reach bigger and bigger goals.” Martin Meadows
Positive Energy Quotes
- “Make it your goal to make someone smile on this Thursday by a small act of kindness, you could change a person’s life in a way you may not even realize. Catherine Pulsifer
- “When you feel like giving up, like calling it quits, just try one more time – do that little bit more. Encourage yourself, rather than discouraging yourself.” Catherine Pulsifer
Words of Encouragement
- “Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done” Byron Pulsifer
- “The future is not to be feared, it’s an exciting new unexplored country and we should go forward with enthusiasm and be a part of writing its history.” Jason Ayres
- Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day! Kate Summers
- “One of the best things you can do on Thursday is to keep yourself held accountable for your goals.” Byron Pulsifer
- “Thursday is a day to admit your mistakes and try to improve.” Byron Pulsifer
- “There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.” Josh Billings
- “Let this Thursday be filled with possibilities – be aware of the opportunities around you, don’t just go through the day, live the day with your eyes and your mind open. Catherine Pulsifer
- “Never try to censor life; it is from things that shouldn’t happen that happiness often comes.” A A. Nicholas
- “Changes will occur anyway, with or without us. Constantly and persistently.” Helena Angel
- “Patience and persistence are the keys to a successful career change. Having faith in yourself and being confident with your career related decisions is essential.” Paul Rega
- “Thursday is one of the days of the week that I strive to maintain a positive outlook.” Byron Pulsifer
- “Your time is limited; so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Lavanya Jayakumar
- “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” Richard Bach
- “As the end of the week approaches, Thursday should be a day for persistence not inconsistence.” Byron Pulsifer
- “Be happy this Thursday as tomorrow is Friday! Live the day! Kate Summers
- “Quotes inspire you into accomplishing great things in life. They are liked by all, as they pack immense amount of wisdom in a few words.” Emilee Day
- “Some things are kind of obvious when it comes to leadership. You have to be a great communicator, have very high integrity and have tremendous perseverance and stamina.” Suresh Basandra
- “Strong long-term relationships, built on affection, hard work, trust, and respect, are a huge key to success in business and life.” Kip Tindell
- “Think about it. It’s Thursday. The excitement and anticipationbuild for the up-coming weekend. Let this excitement translate into a positive work contribution and appraoch the weekend on a high note.” Byron Pulsifer
- “The delight of Thursday appearing is the anticipation of a relaxing weekend soon to come when the batteries of life can be recharged among family and friends.” Byron Pulsifer
- “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it. ” George Halas
- Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done. Kate Summers
- “Thursday, to many, is the countdown to the completion of the normal work week; to others it is a time to move faster and more quickly to accomplish that which has lagged behind.” Byron Pulsifer
- “Stop believing you’re one way and that you can’t change.” Mauricio Gonzalez Vidal
- “Thursday is the day to finalize my plans for a weekend dedicated to help others who cannot, through no fault of their own, accomplish their most basic needs.” Byron Pulsifer
- “Being impatient also affects your mind as you become too stressed with your results.” Christ Lewis
- “The next time you find yourself talking to a stranger, think carefully about the words you say. You could be affecting someone’s life without even realizing it.” Alex Uwajeh
- “I’m so fortunate; I never have to check my calendar to know it’s Thursday because I always get “my honey do list weekend list” in my email on that day.” Byron Pulsifer
- “Research has found that people are most likely to successfully apply appropriate learning and remembering strategies when they have also been taught general information about how the mind works.” Fiona McPherson
- “Life is the best thing ever happened to you and you need therefore to appreciate it since life even in all its seasons is still worthy of your appreciation.” Nicole Gopher Mampuya
- “Age is only a number, a cipher for the records. A man can’t retire his experience. He must use it. Experience achieves more with less energy and time.” Bernard Baruch
- “When God created the earth, each day was declared to be good; therefore, I declare that my Thursday should be no less.” Byron Pulsifer
- “People who wish Thursday was Friday are foolishly squandering a day of life.” Byron Pulsifer
- “Positive attitude is more of a philosophy that builds on the fact that having an optimistic disposition in any circumstance of life can help you in enhancing achievement and positive changes.” Dan Miller
- “Your life is not a thing, it’s an experience; the fun comes from designing and enjoying the experience.” Bill Burnett
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Waking up at 5 AM may be one of the most personally rewarding habits one can develop for improving productivity, decreasing stress and managing time.” Michael Lombardi
- “Have a vision for yourself. You need to have foresight into your future – your goals, your dreams, what you want to achieve for yourself.” Matthew Lewis Browne
Good Morning Images with Quotes | Monday Inspiration | Monday Motivation Quotes
Monday Quotes | Tuesday Quotes | Wednesday Quotes
Friday Quotes | Saturday Quotes | Sunday Quotes
New Day Quotes | Quote of the Day | Good Day Quotes | Daily Inspiration
Daily Motivation | Weekend Quotes | Funny Good Morning Quotes
More Quotes to Inspire and Encourage