43 Mistake Quotes Page 2
"If you never make mistakes, then you're never learning."
William Frederick Cohen, Out With Emotional Baggage and In With Freedom
- "No man has a chance to enjoy permanent success until he begins to
look in a mirror for the real cause of all his mistakes."
Napoleon Hill, The Law of success
Inspirational Quotes |
- "The sewer may mistake and sow his peas crookedly; the peas make
no mistake, but come up and show his line."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Even though you have already set clear house rules, there will be
moments when your teen will break them. When they make mistakes,
do not make them feel like they are stupid or worthless for not
following the rules. Instead, encourage them to improve themselves."
Lewis Shafer, Parenting: The Art of Raising Teens. Achieve Peace with Five Simple Steps.
Words of Encouragement |
- A mistake, an error, a poor choice, or bad decision does not equal "there is something wrong with me." It means you are on your way to being better.
- Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision,
but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me?
Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I
came from because I didn't have the courage to say "yes" to life?
- When you make a mistake, you are presented with an opportunity
to gain wisdom. And the only way to experience true wisdom is
through your mistakes.
- Don't argue for other people's weaknesses. Don't argue for your own.
When you make a mistake, admit it, correct it, and learn from it - immediately.
Quote of the Day |
- If you make a mistake and do not correct it, this is called a mistake.
- We have learned by the mistakes that we have made.
- "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes."
Oscar (Fingal O'Flahertie Wills) Wilde, Irish Playwright
Irish Quotes and Sayings |
- "It is a very common mistake many people commit, especially students.
They try to cram the facts without understanding them."
William D, Memory: 5 Simple Ways To Remember Anything
- "You say, 'If I had a little more, I should be very satisfied.' You make
a mistake. If you are not content with what you have,
you would not be satisfied if it were doubled."
Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- "The people who achieve the most success in life are not those who
somehow find a way to avoid making mistakes or encountering obstacles.
No, mistakes and obstacles are an unavoidable part of life. The most
successful people are those who are willing to keep moving forward
after making mistakes."
- "You can also look for progress after mistakes are made - an
employee who learns from her mistakes is a valuable team member."
Terrance Sember, Bad Apples
- If you make a mistake, no matter what, correct your error and keep moving forward.
Alex Altman, Time Is Money
- "We all have made mistakes in the past - no one is born or lives as a saint; what
matters is what you do to correct the mistake."
Characteristics Of A Pencil |
- Everyone makes mistakes, however young or old and none of us are perfect.
Estella Eliot, Positively Christian
- "To maintain the ability to admit and grow from our mistakes
rather than let them defeat us represents best the inner strength of a people."
- "I have made mistakes, but I never made the mistake of
claiming that I never made one."
James Gordon Bennett
Making Mistakes |
- "We have to keep trying things we're not sure we can pull off.
If we just do the things we know we can do... you don't grow as much.
You gotta take those chances on making those big mistakes."
Quotes about Taking A Risk |
- "It isn't always to apologize for your mistakes but doing so shows a
person with a strong sense of self. "
Byron Pulsifer, Major Human Capacities
- "If you have committed a mistake in the day, make a note of it,
learn about its cause and respond appropriately to resolve it and in
turn boost your confidence."
Lenny Olsen, Confidence Hacks
Cool Quotes |
- "There's no such thing as failure. Mistakes happen in your life to bring
into focus more clearly who you really are."
- "In order to admit mistakes, you first have to have confidence in yourself."
Byron and Catherine Pulsifer, Common Traits of a Coach
- "Everybody makes a mistakes and acknowledging that you did
something wrong is the first way to deal with it."
Bogdan Ivanov, How To Be Super Productive
- "You are human. You will make mistakes. Own them, apologize if
need be, learn/ grow, and move on."
Larry Hagner, The Dad's Edge
- "Self-affirmation enhances performance, makes us receptive to our mistakes."
Matt Decker, Super Thoughts
Inspirational Thoughts |
- "Nobody's perfect and no marriage is perfect, either. We all make mistakes."
Sarah McMillan, Rekindle your Marriage
- "I declare that I am not perfect, but when I make a mistake I will not
easily give up and deter from following my purpose."
Jean Noel, Overcoming the Mindset of Poverty
- "One of the biggest mistakes you can make is focusing upon what
you want, rather than what you need."
Sandra Breeze, Wedding Planning On A Budget
- "Now, don't make the mistake of thinking that confidence
and self-esteem are the same. Self-esteem is focused on your
beliefs about your way of thinking, your looks, and your overall
emotional makeup. Confidence, on the other hand, is your belief
on how you will perform under specific circumstances."
Mia Conrad, Self Help: Ultimate Self Help Guide!
- ". . . the great thing about dreams is their power to motivate us,
but a mistake people tend to make when first converting them
into goals is making them too large and widespread."
N.C. Garcia, Yesterday Plus
- "The first mistake is to rely on planning alone to achieve your goals.
I'm not arguing that one should completely abandon the act of planning,
but it is merely one tool in our bag to achieve incredible success.
The other tool we need is strategy."
Peter Jenner, Self Discipline
- "After all, mistakes if handled well, are invaluable opportunities for learning."
Carole Saad; Nadim Saad, Raising Kids as A Team: How to avoid the good cop, bad cop parenting trap
- "When you require others to change, that is not an effective goal. Everybody
has their own lives to live, it is important and okay to state your opinions
but not compel anyone to take them or put them under your control.
It's a big mistake against setting goals when you do."
K.C. Rowntree, Smart Goal Setting
- "Scientific study has proven that multi-tasking leads to poorer productivity,
decreased effectiveness and mistakes."
Louise Reed, 5 Ways to a Simpler Life
The Best Is Not Always |
- "Think positively. Think your strong points and weak points. Measure it
and analyse it. Point out your mistakes and try to improve it."
Birister Sharma, Self-Help 10
- "We all make mistakes sometimes; what is most important is that you
acknowledge them, accept them, and move on."
Colleen Archer, The Power of the Positive
Moving Forward Quotes |
- "Most people are afraid of failure, and making mistakes. But the truth is,
failure and mistakes are blessings in disguise that specifically show
us what we need to do in order to grow and improve."
Steve Gold, Anthony Robbins' Key Concepts for Success in Life & Business
- "We all make mistakes, but it is what we do with those mistakes
that make all the difference."
Joseph Fisher, 24 Brilliant Teachings And
Lessons From Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa Quotes |
- "Teachers are human as well. Teachers do and will make mistakes
just like everyone else in the world."
Milton Stewart, Parental Guidance
- "Mistakes are a part of the learning process. Making mistakes and
trusting yourself is essential if you want to grow."
Bastiaan Blikman; Chantalle Blikman, Be Happy and Successful