47 Inspirational Thoughts
Have you ever heard of the idea that thoughts are ‘things’, that they can actually assume dynamic power? A writer (about 120 years ago) called Prentice Mulford, suggested this idea in his eponymous book – ‘Thoughts are Things’. Whether you believe that or not, I think we can all agree that reading Inspirational words can help us freshen up our thinking about life, success and love.
I hope that reading these Inspirational Thoughts and quotes will change your perspective and even change your day for the better! How about keeping an ‘attitude of inspiration’ today? I guarantee that it’ll help you tackle any situation that comes your way.
- The things that make life worth living should always be felt by the heart, and not purely a thought of the mind.Johnny Tan, From My Mama’s Kitchen
- Scientists have discovered that our thoughts can actually change the physical structure of our brainsTheresa Cheun, The Dream Dictionary From A to Z
- Every action is based on thought because thought is the source of action and life.Alexander Chase, Positive Thinking
- An inspirational quote, I think, is one that enters your mind and never leaves and lasting deep impression in your life.Marie Moss
- Like reflections in the mirror thoughts are, clouds passing in the sky, but not the clouds the sky is. Desires, memories, imagination, they all come and go.Yoda
- Morning positive thoughts ï¿½will motivate you, inspire you and give you a sense of peace as you start your day.Sumit Gautam, Ways to start your day positively
- When we’re grateful, our problems don’t disappear, they simply occupy less space in our hearts, minds, and lives.Marc Chernoff, 1000+ Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differently
- The word create is a verb. It’s an action. Creativity is best thought of in the same way – it’s something you can use while involved in an activity, like painting, writing, debating or dancing. Scott Berkun, The Dance of the Possible
- If you want to change, you have to start with your thoughts first!Gunhild Desilets, 30 Days of Positive Thinking
- If some of us are driven to fill our days with work, with accomplishments, with meetings, exchanges of one kind or another, we need to apportion those hours with time for our children, our lovers, our thoughts, our hobbies, our true selves.Jonathon Lazear, Meditations for Men Who Do Too Much
- Go speed the stars of thought On to their shining goals. The sower scatters broad his seed, the wheat thou strew’est be souls.
- The ignorant part of yourself dislikes very much to give up its long-accustomed habits of thinkingPrentice Mulford
- Abundance begins with your mind-set. If you think lacking thoughts, that lack will be reflected in your bank account.Gabrielle Bernstein
- The one that changes thoughts changes attitude. Alberlin Torres, Notes of Victory
- Concentrating on negatives, regrets or second thoughts won’t change what has happened. A C Aseh
- “The thoughts that come often unsought, and, as it were, drop into the mind, are commonly the most valuable of any we have.John Locke
- Your thoughts have unlimited potential to, directly or indirectly, make you feel empowered, uplifted and hopeful. Julia Hidy
- While action and hard work are paramount to becoming successful in achieving our goals, none of them is possible without the right mindset. Faith P. Blake, Mindset For Personal Self Help
- Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The suns rays do not burn until brought to a focus. Alexander Graham Bell
- Once I made a decision, I never thought about it again. Michael Jordan
- As long as a person’s self-image remains shattered it is impossible for him to tap into his inner potentials, because every manner of success in this life requires a person to trust in their inner man. Jean Noel, Overcoming the Mindset of Poverty
- The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. Vince Lombardi
- You must get in the mindset of seeing your goals being achieved. You have to ‘know’ that whatever it is you’re aiming for, you’re on the way to getting there. Jonathan White, Success Through Appreciation
- Mindfulness reminds us that it is possible to shift from a doing mode to a being mode through the application of attention and awareness.John Kabat-Zinn, Mindfulness For Beginners.
- What is meditation? Yоu should not соmрliсаtе thе аnѕwеr, simply undеrѕtand: Mеditаtiоn is аn approach thаt anyone can uѕе to hеlр thеm cope with mеdiсаl problems, ѕtrеѕѕ, аnd аnxiеtу by wау оf thought, contemplation, and rеflесtiоn.Skeptics Self-Healing Academy, Meditation.
- Success in life depends upon the number of opportunities one has and the use one makes of them for the betterment of his fellowman Mrs. Annie Beasant
- You have to be bold and get rid of the thoughts that are holding you back.Joel Osteen, Next Level Thinking
- A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.Mahatma Gandhi
- Think all you speak, but speak not all you think.ï¿½ Thoughts are your own; your words are so no more.Patrick Delany
- Sometimes, the things we cannot see matter the most.Abiola Babarinde, Take What You Need
- Instead of letting all your thoughts and accusations churn over in your mind – making you more and more anxious, more and more angry – try writing them down instead.Andrew G. Marshall, How Can I Ever Trust You Again?
- When we do something that absorbs our full attention this frees us from thought and it is in these moments, without internal commentary, that we are truly ourselves.Frances Trussell, You Are Not Your Thoughts
- If you become an optimistic individual, you will already be many steps ahead of your peers. The secret to staying positive is taking full control of your thoughts.Jack Morris, Positive Thinking
- . . . thinking encouraging and positive thoughts is absolutely essential during everyday life.Justin Albert, Positive Thinking
- Carefully watch your thoughts, for they become your words.
Manage and watch your words, for they will become your actions.
Consider and judge your actions, for they have become your habits.
Acknowledge and watch your habits, for they shall become your values.
Understand and embrace your values, for they become your destiny.
- If you are going to wish for something, be careful and think it through,as wishes have a way of dominating our thoughts.Catherine Pulsifer
- When we think negative thoughts mindlessly, we fall victim to them. However, when we raise our awareness of our thoughts and know when the ones we want to weed out come up, we can take action.Denise Jacobs, Banish Your Inner Critic
- Success, happiness, confidence and love are some important elements of your life. You need all of them to deal with different challenges and to increase the success and convenience of your life. Chris Johnston
- Trust could also be considered faith. Love could also be thought of as compassion. Joy might be called bliss or happiness.Barbara Legan, Trust + Love = Joy
- Being able to effectively communicate your thoughts, needs, desires, and worries is incredibly important in any relationship – including your work relationships.Louise R Allen, Confidence
- Love is arguably the greatest trait since it is the number one command from Christ.Boyd Bailey, Learning to Lead Like Jesus
- Thoughtfulness is romantic, there’s no doubt about that.Lucinda Love, How To Make A Woman Fall In Love
- One important thing to consider is that we are born ready to give and receive love, but our life lessons get in the way of experiencing this gift.” TJ Gibbs, Get Ready For Love
- You are the infinite silence that is hidden in the space between each thought.Ramesh Manocha, Silence Your Mind
- In life we have to decide who we are,
A person who shares love, or one who does not.
Life is too short to be hidden away,
Spread the love to all within earshot!
Julie Hebert, A Day For Everyone!
- If you strive for perfect love, you will learn to see the face of God in your spouse, your children, and your fellow human. This should be our goal as humankind.Dolores Ayotte, I’m Not Perfect and It’s Okay
- You must give yourself love and open yourself to the possibilities of life. Whatever your dream, know that is possible to change your life and go after it.Les Brown
Inspirational Thoughts about Life
Inspirational Thoughts on Success
Inspirational Thoughts for Students
Inspirational Thoughts on Love
Inspirational Thoughts with An Explanation
Success In Life – A question often pondered by many. Read the answers by individuals. The interesting thing is these answers were given in 1893
Those Who Smile Will Win In The Battle of Life – A great inspirational article about smiling, full of wisdom. Written in 1909 but still applies today.
Keep Smiling– One of the best ways to overcome issues is to keep smiling. When we lose our smile, everything looks bleak.
The Art of Living Each Day – written many years ago by the inspirational Wilferd Peterson but full of wisdom for today.
Motivational Mountains – We all have mountains that we face. The difference is how we face them. Reflect on the inspirational words here.
Help To Surpass – share your abilities and skills
Success Are You Determined– a question often asked
Inspirational People– Who are your inspirational people?
The Principles of Gossip – do you do it? Is there any benefit to anyone by doing this?
“And boredom is one of change’s great motivators.” Matthew Oleniuk
Having Enthusiasm -this can give you an abundance of inspirational energy.
Credit and Action -Have an opportunity, take action
Enthusiasm a Key to Success – enthusiasm = a key to success. Uplifting and inspirational words to consider.
What Can You Do – Famous words of John F. Kennedy
Inferior Without Your Consent– An opinion to influence your thinking.
Honesty. . .A Core Value– One of the most basic core values.
“I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” Thomas Jefferson
Cheer An Inspirational Thought– Troubles can weigh us down, don’t let them your focus
Rebuild Those Plans – What we learned, how we stayed motivated and inspired despite challenges we faced.
All Is Going Well– A viewpoint on challenges. A true test. The one factor that makes a difference – your attitude.
Love What You Do– An inspirational reflection on work and success.
Preconceived Notions – be inspired but also challenged in what you see as preconceived notions
Valentines Day is NOT – Valentines Day is not only for lovers. Ideas to consider and implement.
Just A Customer– Have you been frustrated by lack of customer service? What makes good service.
The Play of Your Life – Writings to motivate and encourage you.
Showing Common Sense – how do you show yours?
What Are The Essential Qualities Of Being Human– You may find questions you never thought of before
“Be inspired by people who make thoughtfulness an art.” Raven Mardirosian
Adversity An Advantage – We can always learn more from challenging times.
Why Are Some People More Successful Than Others – Three qualities that explain success.
Giving Back – A story of one person helping another and then passing it on years later
Ladder of Achievement – A story of one woman’s progress and the lessons we can all learn.
Stones of Life – Have you ever seen or found a river stone that was perfectly smooth
The Hard Part Of Balance– Inspirational words for reflection
What Is Zest For Life– What does it mean? Do you have it.
Be Yourself– Inspirational words to consider.
Motivational Musings– Musings from Byron
“All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea.” Napoleon Hill
May Is Not Just For Flowers – Reminds us about the opportunity to start again.
Og Mandino Wisdom – Wisdom from a famous person to inspire you.
Friendship is not a Product– do you live up to your own definition with your friends?
Just for Today– Ideas and suggestions on what you can do today.
Kindness Does Not Fade– Kindness is something that we all experience and we all share
Happiness – Is There A Common Definition – a good question to look into
Would You Still Be Beautiful– Inspirational words that will make you think before you speak. A thought provoking articlebut one with a lot of wisdom.
Thoughts on The Value of A Smile – Is there value in a smile? Read this inspirational thought for answers.
Pearls of Wisdom – These pearls of wisdom are based upon the ancient legends and philosophy found in the Talmud and folklore of the Jewish people.
Inspirational Torpedoes – That’s impossible. It can’t be done. Have you ever said that?
How To Attract Positive Energy – Do you attract positive energy? If you don’t know how, then read on to learn how to attract positive energy in each day of the year.
Dreams To Reality -How do you bring your dreams to reality? I’m not talking about a dream that we all experience while we sleep. I’m talking about a dream that shows a new career or pursuit.
Going The Extra Mile -It is not unusual for people to wonder what it means to go the extra mile. Does it refer to doing something, engaging in some action, that is beyond one’s capabilities?
And Then Some – 3 simple inspirational words that can be a motivating factor
Christmas Greetings – Inspirational greeting to share at Christmas with family and friends.
You Can Certainly Help -Some inspirational ideas for helping and fundraiser ideas
Change Yourself -Consider these inspirational words when you want to change someone else.
“Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.” Abraham Lincoln
Imagination or Knowledge – Which is more important – imagination or knowledge?
Failure Is A Golden Opportunity – How can you make sure you never experience failure. Wise, inspirational and uplifting words
Thoughts About Change – If you could change one thing what would it be?
Success and Giving – Someone told me this about success. Discover this secret.
Write Your Vision Statement – Think about this; then take action and do it.
Dreams Can Be Achieved – A personal example of how a dream can turn into reality.
Three Kinds of Trouble – how do you handle trouble
The Link to Motivation– Questions to reflect on motivation and success – what are the links, are there links?
Your Example – The example we set is more important than what we say.
Customer Satisfaction – You can’t talk to many people today without the subject of customer satisfaction coming to the forefront.
Monday Inspiration – This Monday inspiration will give you words to live by
Living A More Positive Life – To live a more positive life is the desire of many people throughout the world.
“Are you setting a good example by the way you are living your life?” Heidi Kreider
Every Problem Has A Solution– Problems, although very real, do have solutions if the mind is properly focused. What does this mean?
Perseverance An Essay – If I could only write 13 words in this essay about perseverance I would . . . read the rest of this inspirational thought.
What Are Your Career Goals– Do you know what your career goals are? What job did you want to get. Are there secrets?
Setting An Example – A man who set an example for us all. Be inspired and motivated by his example.
Take Action – If everyone would only take just a little action, imagine what a difference it would make for you and in the world
Happy New Year– Happiness depends upon your outlook. Encouraging and inspirational to start a new year.
“Being a more positive person can never be a bad thing. It will only attract more positive things into your life.” Beau Norton
What Motivates You– The question, what motivates you, is one used in many interviews. But it is a question you should answer for yourself.
Personal Development Goals – What are your own personal development goals?
Accepting Failure – Inspirational sentiments about failure not being the end.
Thinking Positive – When everything seems overwhelming, are you able to engage in thinking positive that allows you to look ahead and see light at the end of the tunnel?
Problem Solving Skills – One significant attribute one can possess is problem solving skills. This skill means that you possess. . .
Stop Complaining – Why is complaining so prevalent?
Hopes And Dreams – To have hopes and dreams is the desire of millions of people across the globe. But, what happens when some of these hopes and dreams come crashing down?
Wings for Work, why write about it – Why would anyone write a book about work?
A – Z of Quotes – This is an inspirational A to Z
Inspirational Thoughts Page 2
We hope you have enjoyed our inspirational thoughts. May your mind be inspired and your day be positive. Share these with others that need a bit of inspiration.
More Quotes to encourage and inspire