92 Friday Quotes
Happy Friday! Let these Friday quotes add an inspirational and encouraging thought to your day.
Friday the day before the weekend, the last day of the workweek for some people. Let it be one where you complete your work so you can enjoy your weekend. It is a day that most people look forward to and is often referred to TGIF!
- Not everything will go the way you want… When this happens, you can pause, take a few deep breaths, and practice listening with your heart.
Gabi Garcia, Listening with my Heart
Inspirational Quotes for Students
- If your thinking is limited, your life will be limited. When you think better, you’ll live better.
Joel Osteen, Think Better, Live Better
Positive Thinking Quotes
A good Friday quote to remind you to keep your thoughts positive and optimistic.
- The good news is that no matter how the communication methods have changed, the importance of our friends – the people who get us up, get us going, and get us through – will never change.
Lian Dolan, You’re the Best
Positive Life Quotes
- Every day offers a new opportunity to be kind.
Adams Media Simple Acts of Kindness
Be Kind Quotes
- Heaven help the man who only has thanksgiving once a year.
Steve Pease, What should we be thankful for
Let this Friday be a day that reminds you of all the things you are thankful for.
- When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.
- Often the things that happen to us are preparation for the future and for a greater purpose.
Annalisa Cunningham, Healing Addiction with Yoga
A good quote to remind ourselves this Friday that no matter what happens there could be a greater purpose than we currently realize.
- … unproductive complaining can lead to a negative outlook on life and one’s surroundings.
Meilena Hauslendale, Stop Complaining
Have a positive Friday! A Friday challenge for you:
Go through this day and every time you find yourself about to complain stop and find something positive to say instead. You will have a great day!
- Your mindset has a direct impact on how you perform in life as well as the quality of the results you get.
Ian Wallace Harper, Gratitude Gateway
What is your mindset this Friday – positive or negative?
- Your life is not static. Every decision, setback, or triumph is an opportunity to identify the seeds of truth that make you the wondrous human being that you are.
Oprah Winfrey, The Path Made Clear
- You are a product of your thoughts, the crowd you hang out with, the food you eat and what you feed your mind.
Prince Ngomane, Success is a Demanding Fellow
- Life is but a moment. Love those moments each one of them.
Cheryl Whitsett, My Thoughts For Today
Savour the moment this Friday. Don’t live your Friday wishing it was Saturday.Happy Friday to You!
- Understanding your own feelings and moods is the first step in recognizing what truly fulfills you, what you find meaningful and exciting at work.
Annie McKee, How to Be Happy at Work
Motivational Quotes for Work
This Friday ask yourself the question, how well do you understand what motivates you in your work?
- When we relinquish the punishing need for perfection – or, rather, let go of the fear of not being perfect – we find freedom, joy, and all the other good stuff we want in life. It’s time to stop giving up before we try.
Reshma Saujani, Brave, Not Perfect
Not Perfect Quotes
A great Friday quote to start your weekend!
- Associate with people who are likely to improve you. Seneca
Short Inspirational Quotes
- With every rejection, you are one step closer to success.
Calvin K. Lee, Words of Wisdom, Encouragement, and Inspiration
Motivational Sales Quotes
Whether you work in sales, or are working towards your goals, don’t let rejection or failure discourage you. Friday could be the day that moves you toward success!
- When you think positively you will notice that your goals for the day will switch from things like “I am so bored and depressed today” to better things like “what can I do to make my day better?”
Samuel Fisher, How to be Happy
Think positive this Friday, how can you make your day better?
- Champions have a winner’s spirit even when they fall.
Sandra M. Michelle, Move Your Mountains!
We have champions in sports, but we also have champions in life! This Friday choose to be a champion even if you are facing challenges or defeats.
- Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day. Joel Osteen, Every Day a Friday
- Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
- We spend a lot of time and energy wishing those things would change. Do not underestimate the power of this – how much thinking and stressing about other people or things outside of our control contributes to our survival mode and consequently inhibits our success. Lisa Kardos
- If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?
- When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions. Edmond Mbiakading
- So, you woke up this morning, and your loved ones get to see you another day. Embrace it, because another day after this one isn’t promised; it’s hoped for. T McCuen, Smile: You Look So Much Prettier When You Do
Good Morning Images with Quotes
- There are no perfect people who can say to the world, ‘I don’t need anybody else.’ We need each other. We were made to work in teams! Rick Warren
- The way we talk to ourselves greatly influences our actions. Joel Osteen, Daily Readings from Every Day a Friday
Your attitude is influenced by your thoughts, and your thoughts reflect how you talk to yourself. On this Friday, keep your self talk positive. No matter what happens find the good in it!
- Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now. Author Unknown
- A life lived with authentic passion will always result in a fulfilling life, well lived, having a positive impact on others. Dennis Houchin, The Passion Principles
Inspirational Quotes about Life
A great quote to reflect on this Friday. You have the potential to positively impact the lives of others. Remember this as you go through this day – what you do and what you say does make a difference!
- Kindness and happiness are linked hand in hand. Gerald Campbell
- When trust is broken, words often go unspoken.
Catherine Pulsifer, People Know
Poems about Trust
- The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies. Thomas Jefferson
- Richard Branson advised that entrepreneurs should also take some time off from work and enjoy the company of their family or friends. Norbert Richards, Richard Branson Unofficial
Take A Break
This quote applies to our weekends especially. We work all week, and Friday’s we sometimes work extra hard to finish however whatever you do don’t take work home to finish on the weekend! You need a break!
- I look forward to Fridays because I know I have spent the week offering encouragement, solace, assistance and good-will to everyone I have met through my journey. Byron Pulsifer
Inspiring Others Quotes
- Success is a bright sun that obscures and makes ridiculously unimportant all the little shadowy flecks of failure. Harold Helfer
- The best career choice is can make is one in which you hate to see Friday come because you love your work. Catherine Pulsifer
- This Friday, finish your work and be done
Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!
- There is something wonderfully bold and liberating about saying yes to our entire imperfect and messy life. Tara Brach
- Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it. Oprah Winfrey
- Small daily efforts multiply into weeks, months and years of effort. Change takes time but does happen over the course of time. Kathy Henn, Daily Inspiration
Quotes about Change
- Nothing is more likely to help a person overcome or endure troubles than the consciousness of having a task in life. Victor Frankl
Quotes about Overcoming
- Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Well done. Byron Pulsifer
- Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next pay check. Byron Pulsifer
- Quotes to Live By
- Friday can be a hard day especially if you have not followed through on your commitments. Byron Pulsifer
- That which has been promised comes to those who look forward to Friday. These are the achievements made possible through perseverance and focus. Byron Pulsifer
- The way to relaxation and a period of time to recharge one’s batteries, to spend quality time with family, is to leave Friday’s issues and concerns on your desk and not on your mind. Byron Pulsifer
Quote of the Day
- If you are an employer who looks forward to Mondays more so than your employees who look forward to Friday means that you have let your employees down. Byron Pulsifer
Funny Quotes about Life
- Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend. Author Unknown
- To some, giving 100% at work means dividing their contribution so that 13% productivity is given on Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, and 4% on Friday. Instead, to give in order to get means to contribute to your full potential, that is 100%, every day of the week. Byron Pulsifer
- Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today! Garrett Kingston
- How many millions of people look forward to Friday only to find that their weekend speeds by at a rapid rate where time seems to be accelerated? Is it that, for most people, they forgot that not that many years ago, the work week included Saturday as well? Doesn’t this fact suggest that we should be grateful and thankful for what we have rather than what we lost? Byron Pulsifer
- God’s got me here for something. I can feel it. I was born for everything that I’m doing now. Muhammad Ali
- Take advantage of every opportunity to practice your communication skills so that when important occasions arise, you will have the gift, the style, the sharpness, the clarity, and the emotions to affect other people. Jim Rohn
- Prosperity is not without many fears and distastes, and adversity is not without comforts and hopes. Francis Bacon
- Love yourself. This is not about being self-centered; this tip has something about appreciating your worth and what you can do. Mick McPherson
- Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek! Kate Summers
- At the end of each day write down on a calendar the best thing that happened to you that day. Brenda Shoshanna, Everyday Gratitude
- It doesn’t matter where you came from, all that matters is where you are going. Brian Tracy
Words of Encouragement
- Every self-help author says his or her book will change your life. This book will not change your life. YOU will change your life. Greg Conderacci
Quotes about Books
- Quotes can get into your mind and change how you feel, think, or see a circumstance. Sam McKenzie Jr.
- Why is Monday so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday?Author Unknown
- Persist in patience – it may not happen overnight, but make good patience a habit that you practice. Danielle Tinning
- Here there is a common thread of great achievers but it’s the opposite of how we think today. The common thread is patience. N.C. Harley
- Overall, I’d say effective communication is like an engine oil that makes your life run smoothly, getting you wherever you want to be. Ian Tuhovsky
- Every single day has to be excellent. You gotta give it all you got! Eric Thomas
Good Day Quotes
- Persistence and dedication do not belong to any specific day of the week as it always applies even on Friday. Byron Pulsifer
- Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers. Josef Albers
- Leading is attractive because it means you hold yourself accountable for things greater than yourself. It also means the burden of any outcomes are on you. Brian Maddox
- But as I got older I realized it wasn’t just the dreaming and wishing that made the dreams possible. It was the doing. Nan S. Russell
- Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun. Rebecca Black
- Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. Kevyn Aucoin
- When you believe and think you will succeed, the reality of success will follow sooner rather than later. Kathryn Prentice
- Nothing can be accomplished without the hope of accomplishment. Jennifer Arnold
- Everything is in your mind. Your ability to succeed, to fail, to win, to lose is just a matter of attitude. Scott Oteri
- Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead. Les Brown
- Don’t wait all week for Friday so you can enjoy life. Find a job you love so you can enjoy every day of the week. Catherine Pulsifer
- Step away from the couch sitters who are awaiting the single perfect day to begin living their dream. You can choose to live your dream every day if you just take the first step. T. D. Jakes
- A neglected opportunity does not care if it is Friday. Byron Pulsifer
- Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest. D.S. Mixell
- Remember, there is no one else on earth like you. Dale Carnegie
Be Yourself Quotes
- Let not the sun go down upon your anger. Anger must be limited and confined, both in race and in time. Francis Bacon
- If you don’t know where you’re aiming, you don’t have a goal. My goal is to live my life in such a way that when I die, someone can say, she cared. Mary Kay
- Wishes for a Happy Friday, and a happy day for every day of the week. Catherine Pulsifer
- Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. Lucille Ball
- Our focus continually fights distractions, both inner and outer. The question is, what are our distractors costing us? Daniel Goleman
- Since it doesn’t cost a dime to dream, you’ll never shortchange yourself when you stretch your imagination. Robert Schuller
- Life is a gift, but it’s an uncertain gift. So all we can do is embrace the beauty in the midst of the uncertainty, knowing that’s the best groundwork for a miracle. Brandon Buell
- I never have written every day. When I’m writing a book, I write Monday through Friday. I always try to take Saturday and pretend to have some sanity. Maya Angelou
Funny Work Quotes
- Common sense is instinct, and enough of it is genius. Josh Billings
Common Sense Quotes
- Over time, our roller deck of excuses just grew bigger and bigger, but what makes matters worse is when we start believing them. Herby Fabius
- We couldn’t help getting angry when we were hurt; we had no choice in the matter. We can, however, make a decision about whether we’ll allow that anger to turn into rage. Brian Jones
Good Morning Images with Quotes | Monday Inspiration | Monday Motivation Quotes | Monday Quotes | Tuesday Quotes | Wednesday Quotes | Thursday Quotes | Saturday Quotes | Sunday Quotes | New Day Quotes | Quote of the Day | Good Day Quotes | Daily Inspiration | Daily Motivation | Weekend Quotes |
We hope these Friday quotes have given you positive words to reflect upon. No matter what you have going on this Friday keep your thoughts positive and the day will be a good one. The weekend is just around the corner, make the most of this last day of the workweek! Always remember the saying,
More Quotes to Inspire and Encourage