64 Inspirational Quotes for Kids
A collection of inspirational quotes for kids that you can share with your children or teens to encourage and motivate them to be all that they can be.
Kids need the inspiration to be all that they can be. Like adults, they also face challenges and disappointments. Let these inspirational quotes be ones that inspire children to be the best they can be.
Helping a child to see the positive side of situations will give them a good foundation as they continue to learn and grow. Finding the good in a situation can make a big difference in our kids overall happiness. Share these inspirational quotes for kids to help them understand the positive and the negative.
- You can choose to not let little things upset you. Joel Osteen
An inspirational quote that will make any situation easier.
- If we strive to improve ourselves by only 1% every day, we will be that much better at the end of each month. Kathy Henn, Daily Inspiration
- There are no excuses. There are no good reasons. Eric Thomas
While this inspirational quotation is short it contains much wisdom.
- You live in a family, and your family is your training ground for learning to get along with other people in life. James J. Crist Ph.D.. Siblings
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out? Dr. Seuss
Quote of The Day
Wise words for kids of all ages!
- Whenever you give someone a present or sing a holiday song, you’re helping Santa Claus. To me, that’s what Christmas is all about. Louis Sachar
- Defeat is a state of mind; No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality. Bruce Lee
- I want you to know that nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over. Guy Finley, The Secret of Letting Go
- You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. Rabindranath Tagore
Kids need to realize the way to get things done is by taking action!
- If you reach for a star, you might not get one. But you won’t come up with a hand full of mud either. Leo Burnett
- Success isn’t what you have, but who you are. And who you are can be measured in your character and in the positive impact your life has on the lives of people around you. Les Brown, Up Thoughts For Down Times
- Always be you, never be someone else; don’t pretend to like something that you don’t; don’t consider anyone a friend who you can’t be yourself around; live your life as who you are not who you think others want you to be like. Catherine Pulsifer
- A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks. Charles Gordy
- When you share your experiences with other people, you help take away their fears. Rick Warren
- Always do your best when you are at school and even when you do family chores. Byron Pulsifer
Inspirational words to inspire kids to always do their best.
- If you’re able to be yourself, then you have no competition. Barbara Cook
Words of Encouragement
- Anything and everything you have experienced has been purposeful; it has brought you to where you are now. , Tapping the Power Within
- The most important thing in life is to stop saying “I wish” and start saying “I will”. Charles Dickens
An inspirational quotation that was said many years ago but still holds truth today.
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You’re on your own. And you know what you know.
You are the guy who’ll decide where to go. Dr. Seuss
Cool Dr. Seuss has written many kids books all with messages of inspiration!
- Enthusiasm releases the drive to carry you over obstacles and adds significance to all you do. Norman Vincent Peale
- No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. Robin Williams
- The more positive emotions you feel, the happier you are. On the other hand, the more you indulge in negative emotions like anger and frustration, the unhappier you are. Maximilian Weigand, The Happy Life
- You did it. You got through it. You’ve run the gauntlet of exams, essays, and the occasional all-nighter and come out of it reasonably unscathed. You’ve got a diploma, a gown, and a nifty tasseled cap. Alyssa Favreau, .Stuff Every Graduate Should Know
- If God can use a man without arms and legs to be His hands and feet, then He will certainly use any willing heart! Nick Vujicic, Be the Hands and Feet
If you kid is discouraged look up Nick and you will find inspiration and encouragement.
- I would encourage you to be honest, to help others and to be kind and considerate to everyone you meet. Byron Pulsifer
- Being kind in a genuine, positive and good way is truly an art. Stefan Einhorn, The Art of Being Kind
Kids – always remember that kindness wins everytime!
- It is clear the future holds great opportunities. It also holds pitfalls. The trick will be to avoid the pitfalls, seize the opportunities… Woody Allen
- Just the will to give or lend,
This will make you someone’s friend.
Edgar A Guest, Be A Friend
Helping others is always a sure way for kids to make friends.
- We are children of a large family, and must learn, as such children do, not to expect that our little hurts will be made much of – to be content with little nurture and caressing, and help each other the more. George Eliot
- It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will. Anne of Green Gables
- A great part of life is, in my mind, to create happy memories for others and, at the same time, the creation of happy memories for others makes me feel more human and brings a special meaning to what life should be. Byron Pulsifer, A Bear Memory
- Be true to yourself, be honest with others. Live with truth and not lies or deception. You are just as valuable a person whether you live in a one room apartment or in a thirty room mansion. Byron Pulsifer, Be Yourself
- Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence. Vince Lombardi, Football Coach
- Anything is possible once we believe and never relinquish hope. Shadonna Richards, Think and Be Happy
- It’s amazing how the ideas start to form and flow when we remove “can’t” from our vocabulary. Stephen Shaner, The Art of Being Awesome
- Your attitude is either the lock on or key to your door of success. Denis Waitley
- Each day is a new day, a new opportunity to work towards making your life the way you want it. Josie Cluney, Finding Purpose
Good Day Quotes
- A single action on its own may not have a profound impact, but over time, as these days add up, you’ll change both your mind and your brain. Sandi Amorim, The 100 Day Promise
- Laziness requires no effort whereas work requires dedication and perseverance. Catherine Pulsifer, Good Luck On Your Test
- Give the world the best you have and greatness will come back to you. Catherine Pulsifer
- Today is a most unusual day, because we have never lived it before; we will never live it again; it is the only day we have. William Arthur Ward
Poems about Life
- People who are called to greatness meet great challenges. Joyce Meyer, Never Give Up!
- Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations. Catherine Pulsifer
- When fate hands us a lemon, let’s try to make lemonade. Dale Carnegie
Funny Quotes about Life
- Get out of bed forcing a smile. You may not smile because you are cheerful; but if you will force yourself to smile you’ll . . . be cheerful because you smile. Kenneth Goode
- Great things happen a little at a time. Mark Black
- True courage is in facing danger when you are afraid…. Oz, The Wizard of Oz
- Your values and beliefs give you a sense of who you are and what you desire to achieve. Stephanie Chan, Power Up Your Perspective
Believe In Yourself
- Good manners encompass all the things that make the people around us feel good. Jacquie McTaggart
- No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. Maya Angelou
Quotes to Live By
- Forget the failures. Keep the lessons. Dalai Lama
- Successful achievers don’t necessarily follow a path, they make one. Shadonna Richards, A Gift of Hope
- At the end of the day, it’s all about staying positive and focusing on YOUR talents, YOUR opportunities, and YOUR blessings. Gene King, Plan B: Separate Yourself from the Herd
- At home one relies on parents; away from home one relies on friends. Chinese Proverb
- When you laugh, you change, and when you change, the world changes Madan Kataria, Laughter Yoga
Change The World
Inspirational words to encourage children to laugh more!
- I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars. Stephenie Meyer, Twilight
- Think before you act, and learn before you judge. Amanda Green, Living with depression and anxiety
- … always laugh with others never at them. Wilferd Peterson
- Whenever your mind wanders back to your problems, stop yourself. Look at things that inspire you because these will help you to get out of the funk and get into thinking in a positive manner. Joanna Jackson, Self Help
- Model yourself after people you respect and admire. The more you learn from them, the more you will become like them. B. N. Norton, Motivation Into Success
An inspirational thought that we could all follow!
- Be sure those you have around you encourage, inspire, and motivate you to continue to move to the next level. Honoree Corder, Vision to Reality
- There will never be another precious you! Be yourself. Stay true to your inner nature. Gail Mewes
Best Motivational Quotes
- Every path has its puddle. English Proverb
This inspirational proverb is one that every kid knows, but the wisdom is we will always have good days and not so good day, but don’t be discouraged.
- The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasnï¿½t been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him. Pablo Casals
Words of Encouragement for Kids
Thank you for reading our inspirational quotes for kids, we hope you have found quotes that will inspire your kids.
We all need a bit of inspiration no matter what our age is. Kids should be happy and carefree, but there are times when they also need inspiration and reminders that each day is what we make it.
More Quotes to Inspire and Encourage