Thought For The Day January 2019
Inspirational Thought of The Day
Thursday, January 31. 2019
We must all suffer one of two things
the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
The great charm of all power is modesty.
Louisa May Alcott
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Successful people demonstrate their resilience through their dedication to making progress every day, even if that progress is marginal.
Monday, January 28, 2019
Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.
Sunday, January 27, 2019
God isn’t finished with us yet. When we forget this fact, we get stuck.
Saturday, January 26, 2019
The proverb says that ‘well begun is half done.’ But the other half is harder and more necessary,-to get a thing well ended.
Henry van Dyke
Friday, January 25, 2019
I am thankful for my struggle because without it, I wouldnï¿½t have stumbled upon my strength.
Thursday, January 24, 2019
When we value our own self-worth, we are comfortable with the achievements and the well-being of our friends and associates.
Karen Casey, The Promise of a New Day
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
I would not exchange the laughter of my heart for the fortunes of the multitudes.
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
All work and no play will stress you out. Rest and play are a vital part of our lives. Without it we would literally grind to a halt.
Baz O’Brien, Stressed Out!
Monday, January 21, 2019
… children positively respond to being trusted with something that they donï¿½t expect you to trust them with.
Gwyneth Paltrow, My Father’s Daughter
Sunday, January 20, 2019
There’s magic in a word of prayer; it brings God to me anywhere.
Saturday, January 19, 2019
If you have a negative experience with one person, it can be easy to misjudge an entire group of people.
Dannah Gresh, The One Year Mother-Daughter Devo
Friday, January 18, 2019
It is a common delusion that you can make things better by talking about them.
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Calm people are not attached to outcomes. They have learned to do their best and let go.
Sarah Schewitz, Psy.D.
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Even listening to soft music or that makes you feel good that help you start you day right. It can be any type of music you like, that gears you up for the day.
Dr. AJ Redding, Positive Thinking
31 Inspirational Thoughts For Your Day
Thoughts about Starting a New Year:
Starting a new year is a time for reflection and for new starts. It is always a good time to look back and learn. The new year is also the time to look forward to your dreams and goals.
- If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. Nora Roberts
- Success is not achieved by winning all the time. Real success comes when we rise after we fall. Muhammad Ali
- I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes . . you’re Doing Something. Neil Gaiman
- Believe in yourself and your abilities too
Focus your mind on the how and not the who
This New Year can be the year for you
Where your dreams can come true by what you do. Catherine Pulsifer, Dreams Can Come True
- Before any beginning, there needs to be a plan of how you are going to get to the end. If you do not create a plan, it is like deciding to play football without the ball. Byron Pulsifer, Achieving Goals
- What keeps me going is goals. Muhammad Ali
- One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. Michelle Obama
- Successful people are those who purposely set bigger goals, goals that stretch them and call for continued growth. Vic Johnson, Goal Setting
- If you don’t accept failure as a possibility, you don’t set high goals, you don’t branch out, you don’t try — you don’t take the risk.” Rosalynn Carter
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney
- Successful people don’t waste their time looking at what others are doing, they’re too busy focusing on their own goals. Joel Osteen
- Nothing will divert me from my purpose. Abraham Lincoln
- The simplest of things may make the difference. A smile, a door being held open, a handwritten note, a kind word, the list can go on and on. Catherine Pulsifer, A Little Bit of Kindnes
- The more I help others to succeed, the more I succeed. Ray Kroc
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. Maya Angelou
- Life’s most urgent question is: what are you doing for others?Martin Luther King Jr.
- When you share your experiences with other people, you help take away their fears. Rick Warren
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. Norman Vincent Peale
- You can make a difference in the lives of others. Be a doer – don’t only be a hearer. James Strand, First Steps to Faith
- We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. Winston Churchill
- Be Silly. Be honest. Be kind. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Acts of kindness should be celebrated and acknowledged …. the more acknowledgment of these kindnesses there are, the more there will be. Byron Pulsifer, Kindness And More
- True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less. C. S. Lewis
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. Napoleon Hill
- Your thoughts have unlimited potential to, directly or indirectly, make you feel empowered, uplifted and hopeful. Julia Hidy
- The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. Albert Einstein
- Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are the weeds that strangle confidence. Bruce Lee
- If you knew how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought. Peace Pilgrim
- If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. Bob Proctor
- A simple thought – seemingly trivial or even unimportant – carries within it the power to move mountains. Marianne Williamson
- “Carefully watch your thoughts, for they become your words.
Manage and watch your words, for they will become your actions.
Consider and judge your actions, for they have become your habits.
Acknowledge and watch your habits, for they shall become your values.
Understand and embrace your values, for they become your destiny.
Inspirational Thoughts about Goals:
If you need inspiration on setting goals read these thoughts. Goals can help keep you focused on what you want to achieve. Even if you can only do a little bit each day focusing on your goals will move you in a positive direction of achieving your goals.
Thoughts about Helping Others:
Keep the spirit of helping others all year long. Each day do some act of kindness. It doesn’t have to be big, just that small act of kindness can make this world we live in a better place.
Inspirational Thoughts about Your Thinking :
What goes into your mind produces your thoughts. When we think positive thoughts we will see positive results in our life. There are many inspirational thoughts that can cause us to reflect and they can actually change our mind.
Read:Current Thought for the Day | Thought of The Day Archive
Inspirational Quotes for Students
Top 10 Quotes for the New Year
Start and End Your Day with Optimism