Thought For The Day February 2019
Inspirational Thought of The Day
Thursday, February 28, 2019
Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
St. Francis of Assisi
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent leader.
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
The thing that goes the farthest toward making life worth while,
That costs the least and does the most is just a pleasant smile
Monday, February 25, 2019
The fellow who never makes a mistake takes his orders from one who does.
Sunday, February 24, 2019
I think people that have a brother or sister don’t realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there’s always somebody there, somebody that’s family.
Saturday, February 23, 2019
If the hills are high before and the paths are hard to climb,
keep a pluggin’ away.
E. M. Glotzback, Keep A Pluggin’ Away
Friday, February 22, 2019
Instead of wishing that your life could be different, get up and make it happen. Ditch the excuses and start reaching for the life you’ve always wanted.
Alex Fitel, Excuses
Thursday, February 21, 2019
The fact that you are still alive and you have survived whatever challenges that came your way in that 10-year period should give you confidence about the future.
Garrett Kingston, How to Stop Worrying
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Most of life’s actions are within our reach, but decisions take willpower.
Robert McKee, Story
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Kind words are like honey –
sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.
Monday, Febraury 18, 2019
We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives
one person to stand up for another.
Veronica Roth, Divergent
Sunday, February 17, 2019
So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time
we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.
Saturday, February 16, 2019
Adversity is friendship’s truest test.
R2 Come Home
Friday, February 15, 2019
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore
Thursday, February 14, 2019
I think we need more love in the world. We need more kindness,
more compassion, more joy, more laughter.
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you.
They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
When we carry our work into our home, no matter whether we have family waiting there for us or live alone, all that it does is add to our stress levels.
Vee Freir, Learn To Stress Less
Monday, February 11, 2019
May your troubles be less, and your blessing be more.
And nothing but happiness, come through your door.
Sunday, February 10, 2019
“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Saturday, February 9, 2019
As I have discovered, what you feed your mind in the day will affect your quality of sleep at night.
Friday, February 8, 2019
Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and
too sleepy to worry at night.
Thursday, February 7, 2019
For all the best that life can hold,
Is none to good for you.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
There are millions of stars in the sky and just remember that you are a star among them all.
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
All books are divisible into two classes, the books of the hour, and the books of all time.
Monday, February 4, 2019
Most people find procrastination very difficult, if not impossible, to avoid. However , if you are completely aware of the reasons for procrastination, youï¿½ll know how to overcome it.
Richard Carroll, Time Management
Sunday, February 3, 2019
It’s easy to get discouraged and lose our passion. But God won’t allow a difficulty unless He’s going to somehow use it for our good.
Saturday, February 2, 2019
Don’t give up in times of difficulty. Persevere on as there will be an end to these.
Friday, February 1, 2019
In crucial things, unity. In important things, diversity. In ALL things, generosity.
President George W. Bush
28 Inspirational Thoughts For Your Day in February
Thoughts about Love and Valentines Day :
February 14th is Valentines day. A day to express love to those we love. Take this opportunity not only to say “I love you” to that special person in your life, but also to your friends and family.
- Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world. Nicholas Sparks
- A valentine warms the heart, so be brave and be smart, give one to the ones you love, now they have you to think of. Kriss Stewart
- You can give without loving, but you can’t love without giving. Amy Carmichael
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. Angelita Lim
- A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.Rock Bankole
- Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves. James M. Barrie
- Health and good humor are to the human body like sunshine to vegetation. Jean B. Massillon
- You see but your shadow when you turn your back to the sun. Kahlil Gibran
- May Sunshine and happiness fill your life. Irish Blessing
- Not until I felt your sunshine,
Did I realize that I had been in the shade. Suzy Kassem
- Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows. Robert Green Ingersoll
- Focused will is incredible. If you have a dream and you don’t give up no matter what obstacles come up, then life’s problems will fall away and you will get what you want. It happens. It works. Yanni
- Challenges are our biggest teachers. Nothing teaches us more in life than challenges. Brenda Nathan
- Some people have a positive attitude towards life only when all is well. However, when the going gets tough, their attitude changes instantly, and they become very negative or are consumed with self pity. Catherine Pulsifer
- Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who thinks he can. Bruce Lee
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. Henry Ford
- Even in the most difficult of times, there is always a hidden blessing that exists under all the superficial stuff that we so frequently see. There is always a rainbow waiting to burst forth after the rain.Daniella Whyte
- Life is all about growth and change. It’s not static. It’s not about some destination. Bill Burnett; Dave Evans
- Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it. Andy Rooney
- Honor winter’s lesson. Despite this time of lifelessness and inactivity, this is still a season of growth. Melody Beattie, Journey to the Heart
- Each choice, the branch of a tree is: what looked like a decision, is after only a pattern of growth. Yoda
- In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growth or step back into safety. Abraham Maslow
- Good-bye doesn’t have to be forever. Jenny Han
- Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry. Dr. Seuss
- Two of the greatest predictors of success are the ability to say hello and the ability to say goodbye. Robert J. Braathe
- How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. Winnie The Pooh
- It’s time to say goodbye to the person we’ve become, who weï¿½ve worked so hard to perfect, and to make some crucial decisions in becoming who weï¿½re going to be. Stephen Colbert
- I want to be your favorite hello and hardest goodbye. Author Unknown
Inspirational Thoughts about Sunshine :
Do you need sunshine to have a good day? Do you bring sunshine to other people’s lives? Consider these quotes and answer these questions.
Thoughts about Life And Struggles:
We all face life struggles. Times when everything seems to be going against us. How we react to these times will determine our happiness and success.
Inspirational Thoughts about Growth :
We should continue to grow no matter how old we are. When we stop growing that is when we age. By always learning and being open to new ideas you will experience growth.
Inspirational Thoughts about Goodbye :
Saying goodbye can be difficult. May these thoughts encourage you.