78 Tuesday Quotes To Unlock Your Motivation
A collection of Tuesday quotes to encourage you, to make you smile, and to give you food for thought!
Tuesday is a day of the week wherethe routine is in full swing; it can be a day where we focus on doing the things that need to be done.
May these quotes add a positive thought to your Tuesday. Have a great Tuesday!
Click the links below to skip to:
- Is it the dreams that inspire us to new places or do we limit the scope of our work to what we believe we can achieve? Marsha Woodard
What is your focus this Tuesday? Is it on where you are today or is it on where you want to be. Take action to live your dreams, even it is only a little bit each day, your dreams can come true.
- Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
Your ambition has gotten you to where you are, now be persistent this Tuesday and keep moving forward to be where you want to be!
- If you really want to eat, keep climbing. The fruits are on top of the tree!
Israelmore Ayivor, Believe and Achieve
Quotes That Make You Smile
While this quote may make you smile this Tuesday, it is one that contains words of wisdom as you work towards your goals!
- You’re off to great places! Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!
A great Tuesday quote to start your day. Have a good one, climb those mountains!
- Even when it’s raining, the sunshine is still there. Clare Josa, The Little Book of Daily Sunshine
- Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, and to hide every pain. Will Smith
- We always hear how breakfast is the most important meal of the day but instead I would say that our thoughts in the morning can be our most important thoughts for the day!Jane DuBois, Good Morning Coffee Buddy
Tuesday is a good day to reflect on the types of thoughts you are feeding your mind each day!
- Changing our attitude about change is one of our best management tools. Look for opportunities in every change in your life. Meir Liraz, How to Improve Your Leadership and Management Skills
Whether you are in management or not this Tuesday’s quote is one that we all should apply in our lives. Look for the opportunity even in changes you don’t like!
- When you assume positivity, it is often what you discover. Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking
- Don’t get carried away with the stuff happening in your life or believe in instant gratification and sell yourself short, look for suitable ways to engage with what happens in your life. Scott Hinsborough, How To Increase Self Confidence
Words for Tuesday – let the past go, have patience and believe in yourself!
- If you don’t plant the seeds of the result you want in life, in your mind, weeds will grow automatically. Mahesh Jethmalani, The Ladder of Success
What are you planting in your mind this Tuesday – results or weeds?
- Have you ever noticed how positive people are happy people and negative people are miserable? Riley Stevens, 50 Ways to Change Your Life in 50 Minutes
Questions to ask yourself this Tuesday – are you positive or negative? are happy or miserable?
- Use your words to motivate and lift others, not to hurt and bring down the people you love.Cheryl Whitsett, My Thoughts For Today
- The ability to seek out lightness is an essential tool for living a positive life. Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking
A quote for reflection this Tuesday – do you look for the good even when times are trying?
- Rather than focusing on all the negative stuff happening at the time, I figured it would be better to focus on the things that were great about life instead.Aaron P. Taylor, Be Thankful
Not just on Tuesday, but every day of the week, we can always find the negative. What is your focus on this Tuesday?
- The world is changed by your example. Not by your opinion. Paulo Coelho
Change the World
Is there something you would like to see changed this Tuesday? Are you talking about it or are you setting the example to change it?
- It is nearly impossible to make time for our dreams, to break free from the traditional mould, and to truly be ourselves, if we have low self-esteem and self-confidence. Aurora McClellan, How to be More Confident
Believe in yourself – you can move forward and achieve your dreams. A great Tuesday quote to remind you to keep moving forward no matter what the setback, get up, dust yourself off and start again!
- If we make it a deliberate conscious intention, we will find beauty no matter where we are, no matter how we feel, no matter what is going on in our lives.Nicky Kassapian, Be Yourself
How are you seeing your world this Tuesday? Do you see the beauty in it?
- If we all were being encouraged and encouraging others, the world would be a far more beautiful place. Just imagine!Cathy Burnham Martin, Encouragement: How to Be and Find the Best
Words of Encouragement
Make a difference this Tuesday, be an encourager!
- Taking positive action is the secret sauce to unlocking your true potential and getting unstuck.Jordan Ring, Now What?
If you are feeling stuck this Tuesday, take positive action!
- We are on a journey to find value in our lives. We can also find meaning and importance by adding value to other people’s lives.Steve Sample, Creative Side Out
Apply these words not only on Tuesday but every day of the week.
- The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. Yoda
Learn lots this Tuesday!
- Learn from experience. Turn information into knowledge by applying it and working with it. Don Meyer, Basketball Skills & Drills
Remember this quote this Tuesday, while it has been said in relation to basketball it also applies to everyday life!
- The truth is we can’t control how other people act, but we can control how we respond to them. Jeff Davis, The Power of Authentic Leadership
Positive Life Quotes
A great quote for this Tuesday. We have a choice to react or to respond in a positive manner. We do not know what issues people are facing in their lives and how they act may be a reflection of the issues they are dealing with. So, our Tuesday advice is choose to respond in a positive manner rather than react to their actions.
- It takes courage to be your whole self so you can do your best work so you can be the change you want to see so you can do what your worthy cause most needs you to do. Shelly Francis, The Courage Way
Tuesday – a day to ask yourself, how much courage do you have? Are you doing your best work? Are you complaining or are you finding solutions? Are you living your dreams?
- We can’t stop bad things from happening, but we can stop our relentless focus on how things were or how we want them to be, and develop a deeper appreciation for what we have now. Harriet Lerner, The Dance of Fear
Appreciate all you have this Tuesday and you will find you may have a great day!
- If we make the mistake of being negative, discouraged, grumpy, or sour, we’ve wasted the day. Joel Osteen, Daily Readings from Every Day a Friday
Don’t waste this Tuesday!
- No hand can make the clock to strike the hours that are gone. Author Unknown
Use your time wisely this Tuesday!
- Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon the words you use;are they positive filled words or complaining words;are they words that inspire others and are a positive influence;you choose your words, make them count. Byron Pulsifer
- Nothing ruins a Friday more than an understanding that today is Tuesday. Will Ferrell, The Funny Book
- Sometimes, instead of climbing over the barricades, you’ve got to walk around them. Bono
Every day brings challenges, so on this Tuesday walk around them
- Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent. Billy Graham
Famous Quotes about Life
This Tuesday, let Mr. Graham’s words sink in. Be patience and be persistent on this day and the rest of the week!
- Tuesday is one of my favorite days; it is the day offered to community service to recognize and meet the needs of others who are unable to do so. Byron Pulsifer
- Tuesday is a good day, you survived Monday. And tomorrow is Wednesday, half way through your week! Kate Summers
- We each need to fill our minds and hearts with positive and joyful reinforcement each day. Kathy Henn, Daily Inspiration
Quote of The Day
This Tuesday think about the books you are reading, the TV you are watching, the music you are listening to and ask yourself the question “is it positive”?
- If you love the work you are doing, then you will love Tuesday! Catherine Pulsifer
- Success is never on discount! Greatness is never on sale! Greatness is never half off! It’s all or nothing! It’s all day, every day! Greatness is never on discount! Eric Thomas
- The most important part of communication is surprisingly not talking – it is listening. Elizabeth Bryant, Blended Families
A great quote to think about this Tuesday. This week may an effort to listen more and see the difference it makes!
- Motivation is a vital part of life. Without motivation, you may never take the time to get up and do something with your life. Brian Cagneey
Motivational Quotes about Life
Be motivated this Tuesday to be your best!
- Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone. Zayn Malik
Good advice for your Tuesday; never lose sight of who you are and of your values. Live them, don’t be what you feel other people want you to be, be yourself!
- Make living your life with absolute integrity and kindness your first priority. Richard Carlson
- Not having goals is like having no idea where you want to go when you step up to an airline counter to buy a ticket. Les Brown
Funny Quotes about Life
What are your goals for this Tuesday?
- Get creative and be open-minded. There are so many hobbies nowadays and so many ways in which to discover them. Katharine Coggeshall, How to be Happy Alone
- Yet all of us need to play about as much as we need to eat and drink. It is essential to our emotional health.
Jordan Matter, Born to Dance
Tuesday, the second day of the workweek, a day that you may feel is a long way from the weekend. However, as the quote states allow yourself some play this Tuesday.
- Forgiveness is the spirit of forgiving others and let their mistakes go. Ilene Prat
Don’t hold grudges, they will ruin your Tuesday. Forgiving helps you more than it helps others. Have a good Tuesday, forgive!
- Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you. Les Brown
How is your smile on this Tuesday?
- With greater confidence in yourself and your abilities, you will set bigger goals, make bigger plans and commit yourself to achieving objectives that today you only dream about. Brian Tracy
- Happy Tuesday: a day to choose to bless everyone you meet; a day to choose to be kind, considerate and compassionate; a day to be humble by showing how much you put others before your own self; and, a day to celebrate love with your family and friends. Byron Pulsifer
- Be unto Tuesday in expectation and commitment as unto Monday when vigorousness abounded. Byron Pulsifer
- Your best days are not behind you. They’re in front of you. Joel Osteen, Daily Readings from Become a Better You
A good thought to remember this Tuesday! Never look back except to learn, look forward tomorrow is Wednesday, halfway through your week!
- You’ve to think positively; you’ve to think affirmatively, because the way you think the way you can execute in your life. Birister Sharma
If things go wrong this Tuesday, look for the good. Keep your attitude positive no matter what happens this day!
- Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward. Byron Pulsifer
- A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday. Alexander Pope
If you have made a mistake admit it and learn from it. This quote applies to each day of our week, not just on Tuesdays!
- Three positive facts are obvious on Tuesday: Tomorrow allows me another day to demonstrate my worthiness; it is yet another day to influence those aroundme with encouragement to handle their own trials; and, it is my day to celebrate each small victory of yesterday. Byron Pulsifer
Positive Quotes for Work
- Tuesday is a day to remember that you are responsible and accountable for each word you speak so make each expression one to be celebrated not castigated. Byron Pulsifer
- Keep grinding! Stay persistent! One day you gonna wake up and be exactly where you dreamed you would be. Eric Thomas
Sometimes Tuesday feel like you will never get to be where you want to be, but don’t give up. Small actions every day do make a difference!
- You can’t change what happened then. But you can change what is going to happen in the next minute, hour, day . . . Lynn R. Davis, I Am Positive
Quotes about Change
Wise words for your Tuesday.
- My feelings of accomplishment leftover from the day before allowing my Tuesdays as a testament to my children that each day brings its own rewards for a job well done. Byron Pulsifer
- I have yet to meet a wise person who doesn’t know how to find some joy even in the midst of what is hard, and to smile and laugh easily, including at oneself. Krista Tippett
You may find Tuesday harder than Mondays, however, let it be a day full of smiles and laughter!
- Confidence is a gift, given to you by yourself. To have it costs nothing but to not have it comes with an immeasurable price tag. Debbie Dickerson
Give the gift of confidence to yourself this Tuesday. Believe in your abilities and skills
- How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration? Byron Pulsifer
- Words have the ability to shift your mindset, change your perception, and even create the world that you live in. Tanaaz Chubb, My Pocket Mantras
This Tuesday, listen to the words you are speaking
- If you aren’t confident in what you do, then you will never be great. It takes utter confidence in everything you create in order to be the very best. Rachel Rebecca, Wisdom
- Most people fail in life because they major in minor things. Anthony Robbins
Stay focused on the major things this Tuesday!
- Leadership requires the courage to walk in the dark. The darkness is the uncertainty that always accompanies change. The mystery of whether or not a new enterprise will pan out. The reservation everyone initially feels when a new idea is introduced. The risk of being wrong. Andy Stanley
- I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one. Maya Angelou
A funny but true words for your Tuesday. Before you open your mouth, think are you complaining or are you being positive.
- Tuesday is the day to make your fortune!
Best Motivational Quotes
- Today is as good a day as any. In fact today is a better day than any other precisely because it’s today.Richard Beard, Damascus
One Line Quotes on Life
- Why not make Tuesday a day that you will go out of your way to help someone in need.Kerry M. Olitzky, Ronald H. Isaacs, Rediscovering Judaism:
One Line Quotes on Life
- I need to make everyday count. Whether I’m relaxing, being productive or simply having fun, I have to maximize each moment.Janine Folks, It Is Written
- What one thing will you do today to make your day count?Dan Britton, Jimmy Page, Called to Greatness
- Change begins with one. Be the one!
- Good morning and happy Tuesday! #tuesdayfeeling
Good Morning Quotes
- Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.Simone de Beauvoir
- Tuesday is the day for action, as mighty Mars rules it. Now you can seek your passion, surge toward your goals, find your destiny, and be strong and courageous.Cerridwen Greenleaf, Rituals for Magic and Meaning
- We all make mistakes, but the winner knows that success comes from perseverance: trying, failing, learning, and doing it again until he succeeds. Judy Ford
Don’t give up this Tuesday!
- Every single time that something goes well for you, even the tiniest little achievement, be pleased with yourself. Rebecca Turner
Give yourself a pat on the back this Tuesday!
- I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening. Larry King
A good reminder for your Tuesday morning – listen!
We hope you have a great Tuesday! Be the best you can be this Tuesday, and it will make Wednesday a good day!
More Quotes to Inspire and Encourage