41 Simple Life Quotes
Let these simple life quotes encourage and inspire you. We at times complicate our own lives. May these quotes remind you to enjoy the simple things that life has to offer.
Updated October 2020
- I want to be away from these blinding city lights and go somewhere I can see the stars at night, I want to go with someone to live the simple life, spend the days in the sweet forever sunshine to rock in my swing and watch my garden grow greenPadmore Enyonam Agbemabiese, The Smell of Exile
- It is my belief that God created man to live the simple life in harmony with and giving respect to our earth and bountiful totality.Phyllis A. Williamson, Patchwork, Prayers and Corn Pudding
- To live the simple life is to, trust in the Lord with all your heart and not lean to your own understanding(Proverbs 3:5 NIV)
- Life will never be simple, but we can learn many ways to make it simpler and easier on our mind and body. Brittany Hallison, Letting Go
- I find that life can become so complex that we can forget the things in life that were meant to bring us the most pleasure. Dolores Ayotte, I’m Not Perfect and It’s Okay
The simple things in life are often overlooked – stop – take the time today to notice your surroundings and all that you have.
- The frantic pace of life is only interrupted by the quietness of Sunday. Byron Pulsifer
- We build too many walls and not enough bridges. Isaac Newton
These famous words of Isaac Newton were said many years ago, and today we are still building walls. We need to focus on bridges – empathy, compassion and love – all build the bridges that our world so desperately needs!
- Have a positive attitude toward life. It does not mean that you are unrealistic, but that you know that you can turn around whatever happens in your life. Julia Vergara, Awaken Through Parenting
- The day is made up of 24 hours and an infinite number of moments. We need to be aware of those moments and make the most of them regardless of whether we’re busy doing something or contemplating life. Paulo Coelho
- You can make your home and life richer by giving away, selling, or trashing items that are not making your life happier and richer. Julianne Neilson, Declutter You
We have so much stuff – and that is all it is – stuff. Others have such needs and yet we clutter our lives with material things that we don’t even use. Your life will become richer when you focus more on helping others than on accumulating stuff!
- A low stress, simplified life is one in which the tough decisions and conflicts are met head on and handled immediately. Cary David Richards, The Joy of less
- One of the best ways to progress in life is to celebrate every single success, no matter how big or small it is. Andy C. E. Brown, Self Confidence
- When you know that your life, your act, made an impact in another person’s life, that is a proud cause for happiness. And even the smallest thing can touch someone else. Stephen Bryant, The Happiness Edge
Never think that a small act of kindness or a helping hand will not have a huge impact on the lives of others.
- “When you spend your time focused on the good in life and what brings you peace, happiness, and joy, you will output what you take into your mind.” Benjamin Chapin, Think Positive: Guide to Positive Thinking
- “It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future, and impossible to live in the past. Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.” Jim Bishop
- “Take the time to simply enjoy your children, laugh when you’re with them and when you’re without them – learn to embrace the joyful side of life.” Carole Saad; Nadim Saad, Raising Kids as A Team
We get so busy with life, with making a living we forget the small hand of a child will be gone in a few short years.
- “Make a vow to set aside time in your life that’s scared – quiet time just for you.” Joan Goodman
- Finding time to do nothing is an easy and incredibly powerful way to lower your stress, increase your happiness, and enjoy your life. Rachel Jonat, The Joy of Doing Nothing
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that? Bob Hope
Such a simple thought – why can’t we? Life would be so different if we spread more love!
- “A simple lesson in life is that experience always allows you to learn what to do next time.” Alan Sugar, Unscripted Extras
- If I know anything about life, it’s this: it doesn’t have to be so complicated. Emily Ley, A Simplified Life
We are our own worse enemies – we complicate things that do not need to be.
- The greatest victory in life is to rise above the material things that we once valued most. Muhammad Ali
- I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all. Laura Ingalls Wilder
- There are three requirements for a happy life. The first is having someone to love, the second is having something to look forward to, and the third is having something to do. Elvis Presley
- “Reduce the complexity of life by eliminating the needless wants of life, and the labors of life reduce themselves.” Edwin Teale
- If you want to get a lot out of lifeï¿½ you have to put a lot in. Nick Maley, The Do or Do Not Outlook
A simple thought but one that is often overlooked. You have to put forth the effort – dreaming and wishing will get you nowhere!
- Life is a progress, and not a station. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves. Rabindranath Tagore
- We sometimes get so caught up with all that is in our lives we don’t see nor do we appreciate the simple things life has to offer. Catherine Pulsifer
The simple things of life are all around us if we just stop and notice!
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. Confucius
- Simplicity is all of the small steps we can take to make our lives and the world around us more enjoyable. Yolanda V Acree, Mindful Simplicity
- Think of the Buddha, Jesus Christ, or Lao-Tzu. They have so many commonalities. One obvious commonality is that they all lived simple lives with few possessions. Richard. L Haight, Inspirience
- But we are not snobs or elitists, and we love it when other people cook for us. We like simple food. Mario Batali, Molto Gusto
- To be humble is to be grounded in everyday living ï¿½ free of pretentiousness. For some, this is a calling to live a simpler life ï¿½ with fewer commodities. RAMON LUIS OLMOS, Catch The Wave: A Collection Of Useful Self-Help Charts
- Living a simple life can be beneficial in a lot of different ways. It should teach the most important lesson of life: living within our means. Dr. Ali Raza Butt, Living Life While Working and Enjoying All the Blessings of life
- People who live a life of simplicity seem to hold more value in sharing than hoarding. Marlene C. Bertrand, From Riches to Rags to Right-Sized Living
- The idea is simple: if you aren’t sure you want to get rid of something, live without it for a while and then decide whether it’s necessary to you or superfluous. Joshua Becker, The More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You Own
- A simple life brings so much comfort and it allows us to be in peace. Sri Narayani Peedam, Connect With The Divine Vol – 5
- Living lightly is not just about the stuff we accumulate, and it’s not just for people in the second half of life. Itï¿½s about an attitude of living with fewer burdens and encumbrances, whether youï¿½re twenty-one or sixty-five. Susan V. Vogt, Blessed by Less
- It is not a simple process to simplify your life. It is a journey and often a journey of many years. Julianne Neilson, Declutter You
- One thing I’ve learned is that both giving and receiving are equally important and necessary. We must inhale and exhale in order to live. Doreen Virtue
Inspirational Quotes about Life
Popular Famous People:
Maya Angelou Quotes
More Famous Quotes
Day of The Week: