56 Life is Hard Quotes
Let these life is hard quotes give you encouragement. We all face challenges and issues in life and at times we can feel very overwhelmed and like there is no solution. Sometimes, issues hit us one after another and we feel like there is no way out. These quotes, hopefully, will give you a different perspective during the times when you feel “life is hard”.
- Life will never be without surprises and challenges. Rajneesh Chaturvedi, Taming Mind
- Choosing to see the bright side of life, to laugh at our mistakes, lessens our pain, emotional and physical. Karen Casey, Each Day a New Beginning
- I’ll tell you something about tough times. They just about kill you, but if you decide to keep working at them, you’ll find your way through.Joan Bauer, Close to Famous
We feel like we can’t possibly get through the issues we are facing, but if you don’t give up, if you keep moving through them you will get through it!
- Resilient people, like all of us, feel anxious and have doubts, but they have learned how to stop their anxiety and doubts from overwhelming them. Karen Reivich, The Resilience Factor
- Perspective comes from the appreciation and understanding that life can be difficult but we can get through it and that other people’s lives are way more difficult. Harvey Volson, Self-Esteem Mega Makeover
We think we have problems, as my Mom use to say, there is always someone worse off than you! This quote also reminds me of the saying, “There is someone who would love to have your problems.”
- “Sometimes in life, you have to do a few things that are absolutely off beat. You have to walk down an obscure path in order to find success.” K.A. DeWolf, Make Money Live Happy
- “Most of us are trying to balance work, home, and a family life. We tend not to accept the early symptoms of burnout and carry on our daily lives.” Yasmeen Abdur-Rahman
- “Everybody feels anxiety at least once in their life time. Situations full of stress, for instance meeting time limits or essential social commitments repeatedly makes us nervous or frightened.” Mike Mitchell, Mindfulness: Mindfulness For Anxiety Relief
- “Regardless of your current situation, you can always see God’s hand in your life and be thankful. He is the Good Shepherd.” Jose Figueroa, What Do You Mean is Not My Money?
- The true test in life does not occur when all is going well. The true test takes place when we are faced with challenges. Catherine Pulsifer
We are all positive and upbeat when life is good. But when faced with challenges do we keep the positive attitude or do we change? The test is to find the good in all challenges!
- “. . . a lot of people have a hard life. They give up too easily, or they stop figuring out how to improve their lives and those around them.” V. Noot, Don’t Give Up
- Often, simply by allowing a person to talk about life changing events, it helps them in healing. Theo Gold, Communication: The Communication Bible
- Ironically, learning that life is hardï¿½sometimes really hardï¿½makes life easier.David Sheff, Nic Sheff, HighLive Life Quotes
- Life is hard, but it is worth it.Twayne’s United States Authors Series – Volume 140
- Life is hard, but God is good and sometimes we find Him in those struggles.The Courier
- In life when things get shaky and we are trying to get our balance, we need to fall back on what we know to be true and follow the principals that help us to live the life we desire. Andrew Farland, Change Your Perspective Change You Life!
- The more you can envisage life as a series of little hurdles, the more you will start to devise plans, behaviors and insights into how to more easily overcome any issue. Byron Pulsifer, Positive Mental Attitude
Everyone has difficulties, everyone gets discouraged, everyone has challenges. The difference is how we handle these times.
- If you learn to smile even in situations when it is hard for you to even think with a cool head, you can achieve a lot of success in your life. Ilene Prat, The Secrets of Forgiveness
- Whatever the problem we have in our life, someone has faced it and overcome it. David DeNotaris
One of my favorite quotes. We sometimes think our issue is one that no one can understand, however, if you talk about it you will find many people have faced and more importantly, have overcome. Don’t keep things bottled up, talk about the issues you are facing!
- Stop comparing yourself, your life and your possessions to others. This is one of the most important things you can do and it was one of the most difficult things for me to do. Kathy Stanton, Minimalist Living And Loving It
- Life has its joys and sorrows, its easy and hard times, and having friends to share these experiences with us enriches and strengthens its fabric. Linda Hale Bucklin, Come Rain or Come Shine
- No life is so hard that you can’t make it easier by the way you take it. Ellen Glasgow
- Challenges, failures, defeats and ultimately, progress, are what make your life worthwhile. Maxime Lagace
When you learn from the challenges and failures you face then you are growing!
- Fortunately painful personal experiences are not the only way to learn important life lessons. The latter can be learnt through the experiences from others. Paul David Brand, Living Well, Learning Life Lessons
- In times of great personal challenge, you realize very quickly what is truly important in life. Mary Lee Gannon, Starting Over
- How you handle the trials of life not only determine your quality of life, but other’s lives as well. Norma DeShields, Joy For A New Day
Your mood, your attitude does influence those around you. When faced with hardships work through them but don’t take it out on those you work with or those who love you!
- “A lot of negativity in anyone’s life can inhibit people from attempting to reach their full potential in life, but there is more to life than what ‘people’ say.” Mary M Hall-Rayford, I Am All That God Says I Am
- “You don’t need solutions. You don’t need to move on from your grief. You need someone to see your grief, to acknowledge it. You need someone to hold your hands while you stand there in blinking horror, staring at the hole that was your life.” Megan Devine, It’s OK That You’re Not OK
- “When life gets us down it’s very easy to stay beaten and broken but it takes hard work and action to create a life worth living.” Drew Eubanks, Getting Results
- God always has a plan. This isn’t his fault. This is a test, something designed to help you grow closer to God. And. I know, somehow, God will use it.C.B. Cook, Paralyzed Dreams
- “The fact that you had previously failed doesn’t mean that your end has come, for you still have life within. Only those that are motionless in their graves have reached their end, not you, not me.” Tony Narams, Top Secret: You Can Fly Like An Eagle
A quote that says it all. Failure can be a learning opportunity. And what you learn will help you to create something better than if you had not failed!
- At the end of the day, you are either a person who looks for ways to turn things around or a person who justifies why life’s not fair – if you are the latter – it is never too late to switch teams! Robin H-C, Life’s in Session!
- Often, once we’ve gone through a difficulty, we move on to a new problem; life can be a never-ending staircase. Many times, we juggle more than one problem at a time! Asley Myer, Prayers
Once you accept that problems and challenges are just a part of life, your attitude toward them changes. You have overcome many problems in your life, you can overcome this one!
- At times, life appears more stressful than it needs to be, because we try so hard. We create unwanted pressure for more reasons than there is. Aviv Joseph, The Wisdom of Your Life
- There are no negatives in life, only challenges to overcome that will make you stronger. Eric Bates
- If trouble arises in your life, you are not to thank God for the trouble, but instead you are to thank God, in the trouble. J. London, What God Says About Praise & Thanksgiving
- We’ve all got our challenges in life, but if you believe you have what it takes to rise to the challenge you face, you definitely have what it takes to succeed despite the odds. David Fairweather, Winning Mindset
- Some roses grow through concrete. Remember that.Brandi L. Bates, Red Flags
How does that happen, flowers and grass growing through pavement and concrete? One single word – determination. The flower has one goal – to reach the sunshine – and it does it. If we were as determined, just imagine what we could achieve!
- “Many people in today’s society waste a lot of their time on social media and entertainment to stimulate themselves but spend little to no time at all trying to improve themselves or their life situation.” Noel N, Daily Planner
- “When you break a bad habit you’re not only removing the detrimental effects of the habit, you’re also building self-discipline in all areas of life.” Richard D. Rawlings, End Bad Habits
- “Being overly cautious and sensible is just as detrimental to our human potential as living a life with no caution or sensibility whatsoever.” Michael Hetherington, 108 Paths to Peace
- Surrounding yourself with a support system of friends, colleagues and family will help you ease your troubles and enable you have a different perspective of life. Sharing your difficulties will help you air out your concerns and find a solution. Ruby T., 8 Minutes Every Day To Have Happy Life
Just as you give support and encouragement to your friends and family when they face difficulties, let them give you the support through your difficulties. Just even a listening ear can be a help!
- “It’s hard to make conscious changes in your life, but it’s so much easier when you have a plan.” Allison Vesterfelt
- Therefore, take heart that changing your life can also be an incentive to others to change their lives for the better. T. Whitmore, Fearless
- Hard times never last. Let your hope keep you joyful. Lailah Gifty Akita
Imagine a life with no hope. Never let go of hope. This too shall pass!
- Life happens, and it brings clutter along for the ride. As long as youï¿½re living, there will be new stuff coming in and old stuff that needs to leave. Dana K. White, Decluttering at the Speed of Life
- Loss and hardships are unavoidable in life, however, “how” we deal with our pain is what will make us or break us. Melanie Willard, Dare to be Raw
- If you’re doing something just to make money, it’s easy to quit. Most people do. But if you’re doing something because it makes you come alive, then removing the restrictions life throws at you clears the path. Evan Carmichael, Your One Word
- Life is all about setbacks. A life lived without disappointment is a life lived in a cocoon. People have recovered from far worse setbacks. Tony Clark
And who wants to live in a cocoon? What a boring life that would be. If we didn’t face disappointments in our life how would we know when to appreciate the good times!
- This is your life, it can become better, you deserve it and you can make it happen. Genevieve Amor, Self Esteem
- Difficult times will come. Itï¿½s a fact of life, isnï¿½t it? There are good times and bad times in everybodyï¿½s life. Raj Kosaraju
- In my search for solace I found comfort in others who had gone through a death or multiple deaths. Every time I came across someone elseï¿½s story of grief I felt a little less alone.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, On Grief and Grieving
- Our worst moments can be the seeds of our best moments. They have an amazing power to transform us.David Kessler FINDING MEANING
- This is one of life’s hard lessons; and it is an important one. Lying is a learned form of self-governance and attempted control of others.Brad Blanton, The Truthtellers
- “Life is not supposed to be easy in every phase. In fact, many circumstances come in our life when we learn a lesson and remain alive to pass it on to our future generations.” Agatha Fauvel, Letting Go
- Even though my life is scarred with mistakes, I refuse to rummage through my trash heap of failures. I will admit them. I will correct them. I will press on. Max Lucado, God Is With You Every Day
Popular Famous People:
More Famous Quotes
Day of The Week:
Stories and Thoughts: