Thought For The Day March 2019
Sunday, March 31, 2019
Keep the right perspective: it’s all good. This boils down to trusting God.
Joel Osteen, Blessed in the Darkness
Saturday, March 30, 2019
Sometimes in life, you have to do a few things that are absolutely off beat. You have to walk down an obscure path in order to find success.
K.A. DeWolf, Make Money Live Happy
Friday, March 29, 2019
Improvement in the important areas of your life can and should be an ongoing journey.
Mark Sanborn, The Potential Principle
Thursday, March 28, 2019
Sometimes, even after you think you have succeeded, there are other things in your life that you have to work on in order to truly be successful.
Skip Powell, Success Habits 101
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Instead of letting all your thoughts and accusations churn over in your mind – making you more and more anxious, more and more angry – try writing them down instead.
Andrew G. Marshall, How Can I Ever Trust You Again?
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
If I’m known for giving people decent entertainment and raising good kids, thatï¿½s all right.I’ll have lived a good one.
Dick Van Dyke, My Lucky Life In and Out of Show Business
Monday, March 25, 2019
Smiles are pretty much universal – no matter your language or culture, a smile at its core means friendship, happiness, and ease.
Elizabeth Dutton, 1,047 Reasons to Smile
Sunday, March 24, 2019
Laughter is like medicine. Everyone should have an opportunity to laugh until it hurts at least once a day.
Ayo Bello, Start your morning with a smile
Saturday, March 23, 2019
You cannot simply become happy, like flicking a switch in your head. Rather happiness is often an indirect consequence of the way we think and our actions, whether itï¿½s tending a garden or helping others.
Rachel Kelly, Walking on Sunshine
Friday, March 22, 2019
Storytelling is one of the most beautiful and sacred rituals, and when I do it I give of myself with all that I am. The experience is a sense of honoring and trust.
Stephanie Gunning, Audacious Creativity
Thursday, March 21, 2019
It’s much easier to be who you really are than who you think you should be.
Karen Flaherty, Getting to Know YOU
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
In giving your love, you brighten someone elseï¿½s life.
Vishnu’s Virtues, Love After Heartbreak
Monday, March 18, 2019
Confidence, in most cases, determines a person’s success.
Paul Bailey, Your Little Steps to Self Confidence for Life
Sunday, March 17, 2019
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.
Saturday, March 16, 2019
Life is a brief intermission, between birth and death, enjoy it.
Friday, March 15, 2019
The opportunity to step away from everything and take a break is something that shouldn’t be squandered.
Thursday, March 14, 2019
Success is almost totally dependend upon drive and persistence.
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Let’s dare to promote ourselves to better ‘us’ by working hard and moving forward instead of regretting and rewinding the past.
Pantea Kalhor, Rules of Change For the Better
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Ability is what you’re capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it.
Monday, March 11, 2019
Those who accomplish great things pay attention to little ones.
Sunday, March 10, 2019
Long ago I came to the total assurance that God loves me, God knows where I am every second of every day, and God is bigger than any problem life’s circumstances can throw at me.
Saturday, March 9, 2019
A Brother may not be a Friend, but a Friend will always be a Brother.
Friday, March 8, 2019
The future depends on what you do today.
Thursday, March 7, 2019
It is your personal responsibility, and yours alone, to actively invest the time, study, and effort needed to learn as much about your brain, self-image, and self-talk as possible.
Vic Johnson, Goal Setting
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
To build self confidence and overcome low self esteem is to change how we feel emotionally about ourselves.
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Spend time today writing down the birthdays of those you are close to… Everyone loves to have their birthday remembered.
Brenda Shoshanna, Everyday Gratitude
Monday, March 4, 2019
Loss and hardships are unavoidable in life, however, “how” we deal with our pain is what will make us or break us.
Sunday, March 3, 2019
When you have faith in God, you don’t have to worry about the future. You just know it’s all in His hands. You just go to and do your best.
Elder Bryan Mathison
Saturday, March 2, 2019
Life’s ups and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals. Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want.
Friday, March 1, 2019
Change, for me, is the spice of life. It is bittersweet. . . . sometimes honeyï¿½.ï¿½.ï¿½. sometimes lemon, but never bland.
Charlotte O’Dea, Skidding Sideways Through our Fifties
31 Inspirational Thoughts For Your Day in March
Thoughts about St. Patricks Day, and Irish Thoughts:
March 17th is St. Patrick’s Day; a day when every one claims a bit of the Irish in them. People celebrate by wearing green, attending Irish parades, and eating and drinking everything green and clover-shaped.
- May your day be touched by a bit of Irish luck, brightened by a song in your heart and warmed by the smiles of the people you love. Irish Saying
- Whether it’s St. Patrick’s Day or not, everyone has a little luck o’ the Irish in them. Laura Sommers
- You cannot conquer Ireland. You cannot extinguish the Irish passion for freedom. If our deed has not been sufficient to win freedom, then our children will win by a better deed. Patrick Henry Pearse, Irish Teacher
- When the first light of sun – Bless you.
When the long day is done – Bless you.
In your smiles and your tears -Bless you.
Through each day of your years – Bless you.
- Here’s to good Irish friends – never above you, never below you, always beside you Irish Toast
- What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Irish Proverb
- May the leprechauns dance over your bed and bring you sweet dreams. Irish Saying
- If your Irish, it doesn’t matter where you go you’ll always find family. Victoria Smurfit – Irish Actress
- But if the past is any indication, no hardship can really kill the unusual humor and world view of the Irish. Robert Sullivan, Unusual Irish Quotes and Quotations
- May the good saints protect you,
And bless you today.
And may troubles ignore you,
Each step of the way.
- A little fire that warms is better than a big fire that burns. Irish Proverb
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck. Author Unknown
- May St. Patrick guard you wherever you go,
And guide you in whatever you do;
And may his loving protection be a blessing to you always.
- The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. Henry Ford
- A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds. Francis Bacon
- The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today. Les Brown
- No matter what happens in life, never lose sight of who you are. Yanni
- A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. Nelson Mandela
- You don’t lose if you get knocked down; you lose if you stay down. Muhammad Ali
- We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are. Oprah Winfrey
- Try walking forward while looking over your shoulder and see how far you get. The same goes for life. Look forward! Martin Henderson
- It’s funny, I spent the first half of my life desperately trying not to become my mother, and now I am spending the second half of my life desperately hoping to become half the woman that she is. Helen C. Escott
- You aren’t wealthy until you have something money can’t buy. Garth Brooks
- I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish He didn’t trust me so much. Mother Teresa
- The only time I don’t have any problems in this world is when I am already six feet below the ground.James Jason
- Surround yourself with loving, caring, happy people and get rid of the negative people that drag you down. Heather Rose
- Keep yourself busy if you want to avoid depression. For me, inactivity is the enemy. Matt Lucas
- Gratitude breeds optimism, enthusiasm, resilience, happiness, and overall satisfaction which can decrease anxiety and depression. Beth Bunchman
- Don’t give up in times of difficulty. Persevere on as there will be an end to these. Edward Dunedin
- A feeling of being “out of control” of your time is the major source of stress, anxiety, and depression. The better you can organize and control the critical events of your life, the better you will feel, moment to moment, the more energy you will have, the better you will sleep, and the more you will get done. Brian Tracy
- You have three choices in life: give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got. Author Unknown
Short Inspirational Thoughts:
While these thoughts are short they are full of inspiration. Find one that encourages you!
Funny Thoughts about Life:
Life can either make us laugh or make us cry. We feel laughter is a better choice. Below are some funny thoughts about life to make you smile.
Inspirational Thoughts about Depression :
We are all effected at one time or another in our lives by depression. Lets these words encourage you.