Inspirational Words of Wisdom
Quotes and Sayings
Words of Encouragement
Monthly Quote Calendar
Quotes by Famous People
Quotes For Your Day
Funny Words of Wisdom
Funny Quotes about Life
Words of Faith
Thought For The Day
Inspirational Words of Wisdom
What Is a Friend - Inspirational Words of Wisdom
Count Those Blessings - Inspirational Words of Wisdom
Inspirational Thoughts - Words of Wisdom
Success One Word - Inspirational Words of Wisdom
Thought for the Day
- find answers to what the Xmas spirit looks like
What Is a Friend
- written to remind you of your friends and of the type of friend you would like to be.
A Vacation Attitude
- about vacations and how we tend to get more done before going on vacation
The Art of Success
- written many years ago by Wilferd Peterson, but his wisdom still applies today
Count Those Blessings
- to remind you to count those blessings that you may take for granted
Giving is Fun
- what you give, you get, are words that this message expresses
Life Is an Experience So
-by William Arthur Ward we hope you find inspiring and encouraging to live life to the fullest
Who Am I, Do You Know
- we hope you can figure out what this is before you get to the bottom
- to inspire you to look at the habits you have
How Long Does A Storm Last
- the weather is a good analogy to our lives
Pessimist or Optimist
- which are you
Profile in Courage
- famous words of John F. Kennedy
-different views on how simple kindness can be if we just take the time
Through The Journey of Life
- all of us experience good and bad times during our journey through life
How To Be Cheerful
- by William James on how to be cheerful
If All Else Fails
- about failure and how we use failure to our advantage.
New Years Achievements
- The end of a year brings different memories to different people.
Affection Never Was Wasted
- written by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- words written by Thomas Dekker many years ago
Are You Ready for School
- September is a time when we think about preparing our children to get ready to go back to school but, what about ourselves?
Thomas Edison Mistake Quotes
- be inspired by Thomas Edison
- about rainy weather and how we can miss out on everyday pleasures if we constantly wait for the sun and other things in our lives.
The Art of Happiness
- written many years ago but still holds true today
Colors of the Rainbow
- this positive thought will bring new meaning to the colors
A Negative Experience an Opportunity?
- can a negative experience actually be an opportunity.
Who Am I
- written in the form of a riddle
Success, By Berton Braley
- an inspirational thought on one of the keys of success
Be Grateful First
- to help direct your emotions towards success
Accept Where You Are Only As
- Do you see where you are as a permanent place or as a starting point
- what is harmony, written by Richard E. Byrd .
Do You Know It All
- regarding continuous learning and you.
How To Recognize A Negative Attitude
- on how to recognize a negative attitude.
Age and Happiness
- the question is does age actually determine your happiness.
Difficulties in Life
- we all have them, read the wisdom here
My Excuse For My Excuse
- on why we make excuses, how they can limit our potential
Your Guiding Principles
- Thomas Jefferson's guiding principles
What We Can Learn From A Dead Battery
- a reminder us we need the bad days as well as the good days
Life An Adventure
- words to reflect upon
Who Do You Account To
- to remind you it is all up to you.
Laughter Is The Best Medicine
- we have all heard this saying
Are You A Rock
- we're not talking about rock and roll, or rocks on a beach
Job Improvement, How but Why
- by asking this one simple question you can improve your job
Thats My Story
- who doesn't have a personal story
Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained
- for many of us, we see a future quite different than what we currently experience
- written and used by the Scout Master at their last court of honor.
What We Believe Becomes Who We Are
- who we are, is what we believe
You Will Never Be Sorry
- found tucked in a book that I had purchased at an auction.
Treasure Each Day
- think about how many hours we spend at work
- your frame of mind determines what your day will be like
Quote of The Year
- throughout the year we come across many different quotes
Positive Anything vs. Negative Nothing
- examples of how the way you look at things in life will determine how happy you are
Dream Big And Live Life Well
- encouragement for you to achieve your dreams
Leaving Your Mark
- did you know...
Are You Learning
- doesn't matter what you do, the question of learning is critical
Make the Most of Where You Are
- Words that we should all reflect upon
-Use your mind rather than wishing for things.
Recipe for a Happy New Year
- to inspire you have a happy year ahead.
-Our beliefs determine our world.
Thanksgiving or Thanksliving
- to inspire you when you think of thanksgiving and thanksliving.
Meaning of Wealth
- wealth means different things to different people.
Persistence not Failure
- to encourages you to be persistent and not allow failure to discourage you.
My Daily Creed
- a reminder of what is important in life
The Zero Vacation
- a different vacation?
You Can Touch Stars
- this is a good one to reflect on.
- a message to make you think about things that perhaps you once only considered
20 Keys To A Happy Life
- Are there certain things we can do to live a happy and satisfying life.
Principles of Humanity
- inspirational principles of humanity wirtten by Arthur Dobrin.
- to make you smile, but also wise words
Thoughts Page 3
Words of Wisdom
Words of Appreciation
Words of Faith