Inspirational Words of Wisdom
Quote of the Day
Monthly Quote Calendar
Words of Encouragement
Funny Quotes about Life
Words of Faith
Short Love Poems
Success One Word - Inspirational Words of Wisdom
The Road To Success - Inspirational Words of Wisdom
Count Those Blessings - Inspirational Words of Wisdom
Inspirational Thoughts - Words of Wisdom
What Is a Friend - Inspirational Words of Wisdom
Thought for the Day
- find answers to what the Xmas spirit looks like
What Is a Friend
- written to remind you of your friends and of the type of friend you would like to be.
A Vacation Attitude
- about vacations and how we tend to get more done before going on vacation
The Art of Success
- written many years ago by Wilferd Peterson, but his wisdom still applies today
Count Those Blessings
- to remind you to count those blessings that you may take for granted
Giving is Fun
- what you give, you get, are words that this message expresses
Life Is an Experience So
-by William Arthur Ward we hope you find inspiring and encouraging to live life to the fullest
Who Am I, Do You Know
- we hope you can figure out what this is before you get to the bottom
- to inspire you to look at the habits you have
How Long Does A Storm Last
- the weather is a good analogy to our lives
Pessimist or Optimist
- which are you
Profile in Courage
- famous words of John F. Kennedy
-different views on how simple kindness can be if we just take the time
Through The Journey of Life
- all of us experience good and bad times during our journey through life
How To Be Cheerful
- by William James on how to be cheerful
If All Else Fails
- about failure and how we use failure to our advantage.
New Years Achievements
- The end of a year brings different memories to different people.
Affection Never Was Wasted
- written by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- words written by Thomas Dekker many years ago
Are You Ready for School
- September is a time when we think about preparing our children to get ready to go back to school but, what about ourselves?
Thomas Edison Mistake Quotes
- be inspired by Thomas Edison
- about rainy weather and how we can miss out on everyday pleasures if we constantly wait for the sun and other things in our lives.
The Art of Happiness
- written many years ago but still holds true today
Colors of the Rainbow
- this positive thought will bring new meaning to the colors
A Negative Experience an Opportunity?
- can a negative experience actually be an opportunity.
Who Am I
- written in the form of a riddle
Success, By Berton Braley
- an inspirational thought on one of the keys of success
Be Grateful First
- to help direct your emotions towards success
Accept Where You Are Only As
- Do you see where you are as a permanent place or as a starting point
- what is harmony, written by Richard E. Byrd .
Do You Know It All
- regarding continuous learning and you.
How To Recognize A Negative Attitude
- on how to recognize a negative attitude.
Age and Happiness
- the question is does age actually determine your happiness.
Difficulties in Life
- we all have them, read the wisdom here
Live Each Day This Way
- do you do this each day?
My Excuse For My Excuse
- on why we make excuses, how they can limit our potential
Your Guiding Principles
- Thomas Jefferson's guiding principles
What We Can Learn From A Dead Battery
- a reminder us we need the bad days as well as the good days
Life An Adventure
- words to reflect upon
Who Do You Account To
- to remind you it is all up to you.
Laughter Is The Best Medicine
- we have all heard this saying
Are You A Rock
- we're not talking about rock and roll, or rocks on a beach
Job Improvement, How but Why
- by asking this one simple question you can improve your job
Thats My Story
- who doesn't have a personal story
Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained
- for many of us, we see a future quite different than what we currently experience
- written and used by the Scout Master at their last court of honor.
What We Believe Becomes Who We Are
- who we are, is what we believe
You Will Never Be Sorry
- found tucked in a book that I had purchased at an auction.
Treasure Each Day
- think about how many hours we spend at work
- your frame of mind determines what your day will be like
Quote of The Year
- throughout the year we come across many different quotes
Positive Anything vs. Negative Nothing
- examples of how the way you look at things in life will determine how happy you are
Dream Big And Live Life Well
- encouragement for you to achieve your dreams
Leaving Your Mark
- did you know...
Are You Learning
- doesn't matter what you do, the question of learning is critical
Make the Most of Where You Are
- Words that we should all reflect upon
-Use your mind rather than wishing for things.
Recipe for a Happy New Year
- to inspire you have a happy year ahead.
-Our beliefs determine our world.
Thanksgiving or Thanksliving
- to inspire you when you think of thanksgiving and thanksliving.
Meaning of Wealth
- wealth means different things to different people.
Persistence not Failure
- to encourages you to be persistent and not allow failure to discourage you.
My Daily Creed
- a reminder of what is important in life
The Zero Vacation
- a different vacation?
You Can Touch Stars
- this is a good one to reflect on.
- a message to make you think about things that perhaps you once only considered
20 Keys To A Happy Life
- Are there certain things we can do to live a happy and satisfying life.
Principles of Humanity
- inspirational principles of humanity wirtten by Arthur Dobrin.
- to make you smile, but also wise words
Thoughts Page 3
Words of Wisdom
Words of Faith